The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1814
  • 160343 Comments
  • Girls, watching Nadal being interviewed. Where's Karen68 who shares my love of his fantastic tennis playing, at least I think that's what we love lol
    Living on EST at the moment. Tennis from New York, tennis from anywhere keeps me watching
  • @kathy so with you there, awful level
  • Thanks for the advice @ Hunnybunny :)
  • Hahaha !!! I can't do it WWWwwwhhhiiinnneee!!!!
  • Haha thanks @e-star i love it!! Bf now looking at me and realizing how old i am haha!!!
  • TY @estar I loved it. You'll have to teach me how to do link from YouTube. It's easy on the laptop, but from my app on the iPad I can't work it out :-(
  • @kathy have you got a toy boy? Lucky girl lol
  • For those concerned, the convict is still at large.
  • But not a real threat to you and yours I hope? Watching an unknown Brit doing rather well at Flushing Meadows, so not really paying attention here
  • @estar. They believe the escape was coordinated with outside sources. Because he has been spotted in at least 3 different outfits.
  • His last known whereabouts were 3 blocks away from us.
  • They have people everywhere looking for him. But I am sure he is long gone.
  • Ripsy!! No way?
  • But he was only in on minor things burgalary and petty theft right ¿ So if you saw him or he came to your house you could.woop.his ass right?
  • @am please forgive me, not remembering that HTML code you taught me. I've got it written down, somewhere!
  • @kathy I am not worried. My family will be protected. As they always have been. Plus. There are two uniformed officers on every corner once the sun goes down.
  • WOW Ripsy, that is what they call "too close to home" be safe my friend!
  • No problem @hunnybunny, I hate having a bad memory:(
  • @hunnybunny I changed your comment, so the html code is in there, you could make a note in the note app by editing your comment and copying the code and pasting it in a note. This way you can access it and swap out the link and the description :D
  • I should add that the last sighting was near 8pm last night.
  • Well, goodnight all.
    @estar thank you, did that BBQ go well?
    @ripsy given up trying to type your proper tag, keep safe
    @angermanagement nice to see you back
    @kathy don't do too well in Seasons lol
  • Night night @hunnybunny , yup the BBQ was a hit, like always, we bought way too much and a ton of dishes (which bless my Hubby are already done!)
  • @AngerManagement -- The painter I was thinking of is Mark Rothko. You really have to see his paintings in real life. They are luminous, and although you might think they could be painted by a 4-yr old, there's no way a 4-yr old would understand the relationships of colors or how to make the subtle non-uniformity of color that gives his work such luminosity.
    There is also another painter who does hard-edged squares. Not as fond of him. Will have to try to remember if I like any or just say "ho, hum". I doubt a 4-yr old could copy them, but maybe a 10-yr old. But coming up with the idea that this might be interesting is different.
  • Going For My Pillow Walk Be Back Tomorrow!
    Have a fab afternoon/evening you all!
  • lol @mvnla2, I could easily have painted them when I was a youngster and I think that I wouldn't be proud to call them my own xD
  • Oops forgot to leave my flashlight for Kimmie to shine for me, here you go... It is in your booth Kimmie, thanks for guarding my sleepytime! Mwaaah :-*
  • Good night sweet @e-star sleep well and you know I will!!! :)
    *shines e-stars flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to dreamland * Mwaaaah :•
  • On that que @rat9 I'm off to actually Do. The. Dishes. LOL
    Everyone Stop. The. Dinging!!!! Wahahahahahaahahahaahaaa yeahhhh riiiiight!!! :D

BFNIMCBLIDK *Snicker*
  • @hunnybunny I know you've long gone to sleep, unfortunately I was out & missed Nadal's match. Of course it's all about the tennis... ;). And the link wouldn't load for me, but Life On Mars is my favourite Bowie song.
  • Evening everyone else! @Ripsy I hope you stay safe, although I hope he's long gone from the neighbourhood by now.
    OB could I get 2 fingers of Scotch please? Thank you :)
  • Hey everyone :)
    Nice to see you back @AngerManagement
  • Thanks @firebombbird:) Nice to see all of my good ol flinger friends on here:D
  • Night everyone, my last night of waking up with the knowledge that I aint gotta go to school:/
  • @E-Star emergency emergency!! I just wrote a message in Trick or treat 1-2 please delete it thought i was in pm..
  • Hello!
    I had a really realy super really real ear infection. I ended up going to the emergency room three days ago.
    Meanwhile I saw something horrible last night that scarred me forever.

It was the screen that shows you how to use Windows XP the first time you boot your computer with it.
  • So any way, what's up with you guys?
  • @TAS--I hope your asleep by now my Mississippi mate. Whoo Hoo! I just got three hours of uninterrupted sleep. All at once.
  • Nice @rat! I hope you've gotten more since then! :)
  • Ahhhh it's our @firebombbirds Birthday!!!!!

HaPpY BirThdAy @fbb!!!! May the day bring you TONS of Wonderful Pressys and lots of Love from everyone around you!!! AND may the birds kill every piggie you encounter the whole day through!!! :D
  • Happy Birdday @Firebombbird
    Have a good day here and in your real life!
  • Good morning and one big HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY to ffb!! Enjoy all that yoir day brings you. Shoot forgot to bring the banner with me (read I am on the iPad and forgot to upload it), but I am sure after a COFFEE and Ginko Biloba drink, some nicotine I will jump out of bed, get dressed and fetch the banner for the celebration of FireBombBird! Congratulations!!
Post in the New Forum!