The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1828
  • 160343 Comments
  • On that note
    *places flashlight on @Kimmiecv booth..uhmm a couple of dings..only halfway made it to the window haha... :)
    (((( hugs)))) pahtna nice flinging:) see ya tomorrow;)
    I sent a draw:)
  • Ahhhh * and The Princess Courtseys ~~¥ lol i can't make that up..can't even spell it..
    Night all:)
  • Thanks @karen68, and don't worry @kathy, you made me less miserable, awesome gift if you ask me;D
  • Happy Birthday @angermanagement have a really good day :)
  • I almost forgot how exhausting this school thingy was. After three days of it I'm totally done, and there's another eight months left :/
    Anyway, OB, a bacon ice cream for me please ;)
  • Almost made it to the window!!! Hahahaahahahahahaahahaa your funny @Kathy!! •:D
    *works out the dings and shines up Kathy's flashlight and sets out candles to see her to dreamland * yikes almost time for you to get up!! •:O

@annifrid what grade are you in? IKR after the first couple days back I was ready to start vacation again!! LOL Only having my friends there and getting to dress up in fun outfits kept me there!! *Snicker* baaaaad Kimmie!!! Schools about learning Not friends and clothes!!!! •;D

@mvnla2 no worries! It was a while ago and I believe you may have been away and had limited wifi at the time?! Wow nice to know what the real number is for longest forum! Gives us something to aim for!! •:)
  • @kimmie I'm in high school's senior year ... Yes at least I have some friends there :) otherwise it'd be even worse!!
  • Senior years the most fun IMO!! Enjoy every moment of it @annifrid, besides college it's the most free to be young and just enjoy life you'll ever have, after that real life hits and freedom to just enjoy life carefree is rarely, if ever for some, an option. At least until you retire, and then your no longer young!!! •:)
  • OK @kimmie I'll try to enjoy to the fullest ;D
  • Sorry @annifrid my dinger didn't go off! •:/
    I'm going for my pillow walk, you and everyone else have a nice Day/Night •:)
    See Yas all later!!
  • * snatches flashlight out of @Kimmiecv hands * ahemmm... Good Morning:) :)
    Silly girl git shhooo off with ya....Sweet Dreams :)
  • Crapola!! Thought I'd missed the mofia flashlight nabber!! ROFLMAO have a great day @Kathy!! I'm shooing now!! Wahahahahahaahahahaahaaa buuuuuusted!!!! •:D
  • Mwahhhhauuhaa:) :) * Shines Kimmiecv flashlight up real nice, all dents and dings buffed out for her use..ermm later today, sets out nice smelly candles to light her dreamwalk, pulls the shades so the sunrise doesn't wake her in an hour*
  • Good Morning everyone else:) Have a fantastic day:) Happy Flinging:)
  • Good Morning! I'm just popping in because... school. Have a fantabulous flinging day!! ;D
  • Happy Thursday everyone! @jlz, @hunnybunny & any other flinging friends across the pond, I'm hoping to catch at least some of Murray's match today. I'm thinking it could be a long tough match for him so I may not see it all, but I'll be cheering him on.
  • Hey @karen! I'm at work till 7pm tonight but I'm looking forward to watching the highlights of Nadals game when I get home. Sounds like he thrashed him! I don't think Andy's on till way past my bedtime unfortunately. I don't suppose you know what time he's playing do you? Enjoy the games and thanks for the cheer on! I agree I think it'll be a tough one.
  • @jlz he's on this afternoon for me - stupid time zones, are you 5 or 6 hours ahead? Anyway he's on after the doubles match, & the're still playing so maybe Murray will be on around 2:30 or so for me - should be this evening for you, right after work if the timing's right!
    I saw Nadal's match & he really did thrash him. Actually a bit sad, I guess I expected more from a quarterfinal. Wish it had been Fed! Hope you get to see it, I'm recording it to watch what I miss later.
  • @both any minute now!
  • Fantastic! Thanks @karen @hunnybuuny I'm running late but just about to head home so it looks like dinner in front of the telly tonight! Gotta run,enjoy!
  • @karen we're 5 hrs ahead of you
  • @jlz hope hubby doesn't mind dinner in front of the tv! Good match so far, I'm hoping to see at least the 1st set before I have to go out for a bit. Enjoy the match ladies :)
  • Oh no! Oh NO! I just got a PUPU in Angry Birds Friends... please tell me that's not coming to all games now! NOOOOOO!
  • Whooohoooooo our very own Slim is engaged !!! Congratulations @AMslimfordy! This calls for bubbles!! Cheers! Here's to you and the almost misses!
  • @team -- We should throw and engagement party in the BP, don't you think?
  • WoooHoooo !!! Congratulations @Amslimfordy:) :)
  • I opened up a bottle of bubbles, so I say the party has started don't you think? *hickup* cheers!
  • *clink* cheers:)
  • Back from the Rmv ....woo hoo another reason to celebrate:) :) *clink*
  • Yeahhh finally you can drive your car!! Congratz to you as well Kathy!
  • Awesome Banner:) heee hee so cute:) * clink* hee i like *clinking*
  • Nice Choice E* i got one but i gotta look it up first:) Brb
  • Sure you can Kathy *wink wink*
  • Oohh it worked !!! :) :) Thanks for the 'vote'of confidence E*;) ;)
  • ,*Clink* hahaha
  • O.k enough clinking:) I'll just clink in my head don't want to fill the page with clinks:)
  • So where did mvnla go off to... I thought she wanted to party? Maybe the bubbles are not her thing? Mweeehhh I will have hers OB! thanks!
  • Lol i know right;) I'll have her (hic) second glass ;)
  • @E-Star and Kathy -- Didn't realize you were going to start the party immediately without the guest of honor. But as long as your pouring, I take a glass to wish Slim and his bride to be many years of happiness!
    I was practicing the piano -- but don't know any wedding music.
    Do we know whether or not he popped the question on the cruise?
  • Well the guest of honor usually pops in for a quick comment and never to be anticipated, so I figured, just start now and hope he pops in here LOL
    And yeah I know :D
  • But what do you think... a romantic cruise, for a whole week in the caribbean?
  • Okay last glass of bubbles for me, need to find my pillow soon, sssst don't tell mom it is already 1AM :D
  • And I was ready to have a evening on the couch with my iPad, my birds and some Grey's Anatomy... guess I blinked, cause the time just went out the window and I never left my computer :p
    Guess my birdies need to wait another day for me to let them finish of them green pieces of bacon!
  • Sorry E* my pizza delivery came :)
    Sweet Dreams:)
  • Ermmm.. 1A.M. ¿?¿?¿?
    * snatches flashlight from E* hands*...sorry sweetie fur your own good..you'll thank me in the morning:)
Post in the New Forum!