The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1829
  • 160343 Comments
  • That's so awesome for @AMslimfordy! Big day on the Nest!
  • WAHA! Second page change in two days! I'm on a roll! :)
  • Congrats, @AMslimfordy!! That's wonderful! :D
  • @BubblesLover change your name to @BoldFaceLover as you way overuse it on here.
  • Wow. I can hear the crickets chirping (no really they're driving me nuts trying to keep me awake all night!) lol ANYBODY here?!? Strange... Not a single one! (Besides you OB, and The Blues... And the crickets... And the echo... And the air... And the I think you get the point) lol No really is ANYBODY here?!? (Ha @ABSM I haven't used boldface yet!) lol XD
  • @BubblesLover @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster -- Not sure where everyone is. Activity in the BP tends to go from nothing to madness when you least expect it. Going to eat soon, so BBL.
  • Speaking of crickets -- There has been one outside our window for most of the last week, or maybe 2. He doesn't stop until well past midnight. However, last night he seemed to have moved further away. Hopefully he doesn't come back. I think the ones who chirp are males, is that right?
    Try some earplugs.
  • Bye, @mvnla2! Gee, it is good to see someone besides the crickets... And the air... But you can't see that lol so true. As I leave everyone will all of the sudden come in. Just watch ;)
  • Mmm sadly I have no earplugs... Music would just annoy everyone else... Oh well! ;)
  • Yaawwwn I'm off to bed... Just watch @mvnla2... Just watch.
  • Crap on toast ..it's almost 1 am :( oohh nighty night all sorry I've been awol just s flinging fool..hee hee.
    *places flashlight on @Kimmiecv booth * with a lil' note
    nighty night Pahtnah great flinging you got going on
    Love ya but..hope i dont see you when i wake up..haha..
    When the rats away..Kimmie will play ahahaha..oolh sorry couldn't resist;)
    ((((hugs)))))
  • P.s. Crickets are a Sign of good luck:)
  • Got your call @Kathy!! Oooooh naughty girl up so late!! Ouch I feel your pain in the morning!! IKR *snicker* Rats gone!! (Miss his wise ass though!!) no big dogs Nippin at my heels!! •;D I've just smacked HAAAARD into a wall of frikken white birds!! Life ain't good in the flinging kingdom!!! •:/ sigh.....

*shines Kathy and e-stars flashlight for their use later (ahem!!!) and sets out candles to see them both safely to dreamland (weekend for e-star so she's still out like a light! LOL ) *

Hey Ho @Kathy it's my weekend so yep likely to possibly probably not sure but maybe see me on your way off!! •:D Thanks for the note and your doing wicked good yourself Pahtna!! We be telling ToT what for!!! Them piggies best run for cover!! WAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA •;D
  • Great news @amslimfordy, can't wait for the party, good work on the banner @estar:)
  • @kimmiecv, @kathy--The rat may be away, but he has big ears. Waiting for the sun to come up over another beautiful day at the beach. School just started so nobody here but a pod of whales. I had to come online to post my blind squirrel strategy on Pig Bang 1-29. Go to bed Kimmie.
  • Whoo Hooo it's the big eared Rat!!! •:D Awww I don't wanna @rat!! It's the weekend and I get to sleep in tomorrow before I hit the chores!!! Sounds quite lovely!! Don't forget to take a pic of you and the misses feetsies with the sunrise for e-star!!! •;) I'm happy you only have the whales to keep you company! How perfect is that! No screaming kiddies to muck up your day!!! Glad you could sneak in @rat!! I miss you!!!!! •:)
  • He lives!!!! and isn't dropped back into the ocean! I have been watching the news for any signs of white whales in myrtle beach :D @rat hope you are having a great time, but seeing the schools have started it must be amazing, no big families with screaming kids (sorry for those families, I know you love going to the beach as well and I don't blame ya, but I rather stay clear of the "I WANNA HAVE .... Wheeeeeehhh" times!
  • Awww and Kimmie is off tomorrow so she can have some extra time to play right?
  • Ahhh Good Morning :)
    @rat9 lol "big ears" hee hee thanks for popping in..i so ooooo wish i was you right now, instead I'm off to Work...go to bed @Kimmiecv hee hee i know your lurking:) i won't snatch your flashlight enjoy the weekend and the day off:)
    HAPPY Flingin' Friday....have a Fantabulous day all:)
  • Heeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee •:D
  • Whahahahah I just saw your comment in the other thread ROFLMAO @rat so true... so true!! Whahahahha
  • Kathy hope you workday flies by in a jiffy!
  • Have a good day @Kathy it is after all TGIF!!!! Thanks for not snatching the flashlight! It's dark outside!! LOL •:D

Herroooow @e-star!! •:)
  • Very nice card for slim and Fantastic ABN Banner @e-star!! Lovin them both!!!! •:)
  • Jellllooo Kimmie!! whatcha doin in here?? you need to kill them piggies in T&T ;)
    hee hee!
  • *snicker* I was until you and Kathy popped in!! Can't NOT pop in can I?! •:D
  • Thanks Kimmie and great eye for the change... it changed yesterday, less than 2 weeks till the new SW game hits the Nest... it will probably not be one I am going to play, but I am interested in all the new graphics and such. I have seen trailers... me no like.... me like simple birds :D
  • True Kimmie, so true, I would have been sobbing if you didn't so thanks mwaaaah!
  • I MISS my SW birdies e-star!! Me no like the regular ones!!!
  • Mwaaaah •:•
  • And the card for Slim I have fun with putting a lot of little details in, just so they (if he is going to keep it and maybe show to the misses) remember when he popped the question :D
  • The only thing I missed dropping back from Space was the trajectory line, it made it somewhat easier to land the birds in the right spot. but other than that, nope I don't want all those different powers, moving objects and flying pigs.
  • Loved it!! I'd keep it that's for sure!! I noticed the ABN banner right off but wasn't sure if it was staying or had been put up for a sec so I'm glad it's staying! It's wicked cool!!!
  • Awwww I love it all!! I think that's why space is my fav! Don't like most of the regular birds all that much especially white and boomer!! Hate Hate HATE those two!!!!!
  • Why oh WHY can't the regular birds have trajectory lines??!!!! Now That would be heaven!!! •;)
  • Two of my least favorites as well Kimmie... especially Smashing White :/
    Well good for you for sticking in Seasons for a while, love seeing you do so well!
  • Argh it's already 4:15! Where does the time Go!! I've another frikken mosquito dive bombing me!! Haven't been able to Smoosh this one!!! •:(
  • I do enjoy most of seasons, just have to get used to the birds again! We aren't doing too bad! But each level takes a loooong time! Of course SW was like scratch that they ALL are when your trying to get a good avg score!! LOL
  • Meh it's heading towards 4:30, time to wrap things up. I hope your getting some sunshine @e-star! Maybe do some sun worshiping today?
  • hahahaha, well happy hunting the mozzies Kimmie, no fun to have them zooming away when you are almost ready for your pillow walk. Hate when that happens... dooze off and zzzzz zzzzzz zzzz "I am going to zzzzz right next to your zzzz ear zzzz whahaz zzzzz"
  • If I can pull myself away from my computer I might Kimmie. But I think I am about to go into the garden and worship the sun from the shades... don't like sitting in the sunlight it self, but everything looks so mighty fine when the sun is shining.
  • Sorry had to run...Morning @E* (((((( hug))))))
    Yes Great new ABN Header k really gotta go...byeeeeeeeee
  • Get outta here then and take advantage of the Blecky sun! Soooo wish I could send the evil thing to you all across the pond!! We'd all be much happier!!!
  • Chow @Kathy!! Have a quick day at work!!! •:)
  • I will Kimmie! Have a fabulous Pillow walk and long and sweet dreams!
    Thanks Kathy and no worries, I know you are working today! Have a good one!
  • Enjoy it @e-star!! It's time to hit my pillow then!! For real! Hahahaaa Now step away from the computer!! You can do it!!!!! LOL
Post in the New Forum!