The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1827
  • 160343 Comments
  • Well if you really want to know @estar I had roast "meat that shall not be named" breast,broccoli,asparagus and cheese mashed tatties! Sorry.....my night didn't get any more exciting lol! I even looked through old holiday snaps and found only one tootsie pic??? I thought I'd taken loads but obviously I had a clean out of what I thought was crappy photos. I now realise we should keep the "uninteresting" because one day we'll come looking for them :(
    @karen I'll be in touch soon! Yep I'm watching the tennis and fingers X'd everything's looking gooooood :)!
    Hey @kathy!
    Ummmm I'm not really here......I'm watching with one eye.....it's bloody tricky ;)
  • Oh for goodness sake my dinner makes front page?;)
  • Hahaha !!! Sounds yummy JLZ666
    Night @Hunnybunny
  • @jlz I like it - the "meat that shall not be named". Yummy! Keeping my eye on the tennis too, Murray is looking good so far. Gotta cheer on Nadal tonight.
    Hi @kathy :)
  • Sorry i just lost connection:(
  • Yummmm JLZ, but hold the asperagus thanks ahhahahah
    Sorry I got sidetracked and landed my bum on the couch watching NCIS.
    Karen and jlz have fun watching Murray play! Hey Kathy sorry missed you ((hugss))
    Night night Bunny, I am almost on my way as well, so I better turn in my flashlight right away and try to make it in bed before 1am. Not much work to be done there, I hardly used it today.
  • Ahhh. School is out... For the evening... ;)
  • I don't see why not @bubbleslover everyone else posted stuff:)
  • *places E* flashlight (hardly used my butt!) In safe for @Kimmiecv:)
    Lol :)
  • Hey @kathy!!! I'm going cock eyed trying to watch TV and lurk :( seriously need an eye test! It's 11-15pm so bawbaw time soon. Happy flinging in TNT tonight! Haven't flung a birdie today sadly....to much work,so little time:( Catch up soon though! Jammies are callin :D ((hugs))
    LOL @ Karen!! You know what I mean.....I think????? Ermmmm anyhooooo...yeah I'd really like Nadal to go through but ooooooo the dilemma :( I won't hold it against you though,we need different players to cheer on! I'm not going to be able to watch it tonight so good luck!
    Sweet dream to to @estar!
  • Sweet dreams to you as well jlz! Happy bawbaws, mwaaah. :-*
    thanks kathy, enjoy your evening! Huggggss
  • Night @JLZ666 sweety dreams ((((( hugs)))))
    Haha @E* i held of on the sweet dreams cuz i thought fur sure your pop back in..hee hee
    You tricked me ((((((hugs)))))) sweet dreams:)
  • @jlz I know what you mean :) Good night to you & @Estar!
    Off to do something about dinner myself, though no unnamed meat for us this evening ;)
  • Hmm... Anybody heere? ;)
  • Wow... It is deserted!! I ANYBODY just hanging around? :( (Pulls six year old pouty face jokingly) quite interesting, actually! You don't see why not what, @Kathy?
  • Hey @bubbleslover you should be in sleep mode ¿ How was school today
    Thought you were posting something fur angermanagement?
  • I said i don't see why not in answer to your question about posting for angermanagement..get a grip girl..what's your doggies name again..i nominated your avatar fur September:)
  • I did!! Did it disappear? :/
  • I maybe missed it ¿ Check previous page ¿
  • Thanks!!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!! :D my dogs name is Gracie
  • Uhmmm your whole question is gone ¿ And no video that i can see..m
    And your welcome (((((( hugs)))) sorry i forgot her name..Gracie she's so cute:)
  • Ohh never mind @bubbleslover i came in 3 pages back ol i see it now:)
  • Thank you! Strange. My links don't work then... Tell you what: google "cat sail" then click on the first video link. It is really funny!
  • I feel so bad i don't know how to post things:( angermanagement and E* tried to teach me but it takes forever with this stupid phone!!! Can't wait to upgrade:)
  • Okay, good my link hopefully will work, then @Kathy! ;)
  • It is okay @Kathy my iPod took a week of learning everything...
  • Roflmao @bubbleslover that is funny:)
  • almost... ABSM is like a super man when it comes to help teaching things... You can ask him anything! (Almost...) ;)
  • @Kathy -- @BubblesLover's link is on last page, and it worked for me. Pretty funny.
    @E-Star -- You don't like asparagus? Must be you've never had fresh California asparagus, cooked just right (not overcooked). How about artichokes? Another of my favorite veggies.
  • What? Me being (almost) the worst person with technology or the video?
    (@Kathy)
  • Yum I love both of those @mvnla2!
  • Wait!!! But there's more! I don't think anybody has said this yet but still... I forgot! The comments are OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nooo me @bubbleslover i am huh? I didn't say anything like that what? Oohh confused..
  • Ohhh Roflmao at the video..haha...
    O.k i got dishes to do go to sleep @bubbleslover..school tomorrow (((((hugs))))
    Sweet dreams:)
  • Okay! Bye, @Kathy! Night, everyone! ;D
  • @BubbleLover @Kathy @E-Star @Sunshine @rdnzlrips82 @angryboy -- BubblesLover is correct, we didn't even notice when the BP hit 90,000 comments! This used to call for a great celebration. Is the BP officially the forum with the most posts yet?
  • *poofs in shines e-stars flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to dreamland * Eh hmmmm for not using it much you still need a good shine @e-star!! ;) Sleep well and hope your work day flys by to your weekend!! •:• Huh that third eye really mucks up my look!! Wahahahaahahaa •:( ROFLMAO
  • Lol @Kimmiecv I've been trying to be polite and not mention.the 'aahhemm' aforementioned ermm several times..i might add..
    O.K OK I See it!!! It looks funny and I'm sure it's damn frigging itchy!!!! There glad that's off my chest..ya know OB ya try to be polite..hmmm
    I'll buy my three eyed friend a PigKiller and I'll have one also please:)
  • I thought @tas or someone mentioned the 90000 commentsyesterday..no i could swear i saw someone say it..@mvnla2 yes i think it's the most commented on forum..and ya it used to be a big celebration:( maybe we'll get Ripsy to do something big at 100000 ..guess it's just idk becoming commonplace..
  • Yep it's been itching like crazy @Kathy •:( I think I'm the first and only person on the planet that's gotten bit by a dumb Cali mosquito on the forehead!!! •:( Just ain't right! I don't even get any third eye Powahs from the stupid thing!!!! I'm pretty sure it had been mentioned as well, in fact I believe YOU were the 9000th comment if I remember correctly! And dontcha mean you'll get with @e-star for doing something big? Just wondering as she's the one that's been doing all the big celebrations around here for a long while now?! Either way that's a Big one and lots of peeps will be looking forward to it!!! •:D
    Ummm it's Me @Kathy, that's got the third eye, so Of Course you don't need to be polite! Duh can we say oooooooohhhhh Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucy!!!!! LOL
    Ok gotta go for a bit buuut
    BFNIMCBLIDK hahahaaaahaa •:D
  • Thanks for the drink!!! •:)
  • Ahhhhaaa it's you @Kimmiecv didn't recognize lol with that emmm..Big Red Eye in the middle..
    And Yes it was mentioned thanks fur refreshing the old memory i did make the 90000 comment.and wasn't it the bunny who changed the page?
    And yep i know E* is the One taking care of all the Celebrations..i only say Ripsy cause well it's his forum and i thought a.fresh page 1 would be nice for 100.000..it's up to him yo make certain changes;) @Ripsy hint hint
    O.k then @Kimmiecv I'm of to conquer some piggies before bedtime hits(again)
    See you in a bit maybe
  • BFNIMCBLIDK i keep getting booted:(
  • Yep she did do the page change @Kathy. I forgot Ripsy does page 1, ooopsy I'm sure he'd want to do Something for an event that huge?! Right?!
    Ok really got to go!! I hope you don't keep getting booted! Not cool!!
    Ill pop in after the dust settles to take care of your flashlight/candles!! Go get them piggies!!!
    Die Piggies Die!!!!!
  • @kathy @kimmiecv @rdnzlrips82 @sunshine @E-star -- Sorry about that. I guess it was so long ago I'd forgotten. But a big celebration would be appropriate for 100,000!
    I was asking about the record for forum posts on any site in the world. Don't know what the record is.
  • Agreed @mvnla2 i think a huge celebration for 100,000 is defnitely needed and well deserved for all the faithful patrons , like yourself, who have made this forum a success and the most popular imo (unbiased of course) lol :)
    Not sure of 'in the world' lol I've not really ventures further than my own back yard (here) lol
  • Did a quick search for record number of forum posts-- doesn't seem to be in Guinness world records, but seems to be >124K. If that's correct, I'm sure we'll beat it, maybe even this year.
    Maybe @BirdLeader would be interested in getting this recorded in the Guinness world records?
  • Wow !!! Really mvnla2 that's amazing:) i can't believe a simple virtual pub on a game helping site could actually break a world record:) and we'd have never know luckily we have a very interested fact finder:) thanks that's really cool yo know:) n/betcha @Birdleader will be very interested..did you see the news about the book ¿I'm wondering if abn ha s a mention it should..
    Ohh and @Birdleader if we do make the book of records ..ahemm uhmmm
    @team hee hee
Post in the New Forum!