The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1834
  • 160343 Comments
  • Yada 'The Princess is in the house' hee hee:)
  • Nice new avatar also @bubbleslover :)
  • Gosh, it's quiet here. Where is everybody?!?
  • Oh there you are @kathy.

Redskins kickoff in 3 minutes... whoopee!!! (just so you know, I'm Virginia born, so I'm a Redskins fan, not Pats. Sorry boston buddies.)
  • Uhmm @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster the redskins i thought was Washington?
  • But hey i always liked the redskins:) everyone has their team:)
  • As in Washington DC, @kathy. But on separate matters...

THE GAME'S AT 6:55 TOMORROW?!??!!??? WHAT?!?
    I'M SO ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BLAH.
  • What!!! ?? Sorry@AngryBirdsSpaceMaster Monday Night Football:)
    Sorry didn't realize lol i thought Washington redskins was the state of Washington
  • Noo and I am a giants fan (Dad is from New York) sorry I still root for the pats, though... Not when they are against each other in the Super Bowl! :/ oh well sry @Kathy! ;D
  • No @Kathy Washington states is the Seahawks (Seachickens... Lol)
  • Ohh yep @bubbleslover i was confused.. Lol you got that right;)
  • *places flashlight in the safe fo r @Kimmiecv handiwork*
    Goodnight all sooooo sleepy..* clink*
  • *poofs in shines Kathys flashlight for her use Ahhh later and sets out candles to see her safely to dreamland * Have a good day at work! ;)
  • Good morning @all
    New flinging week ahead!
    May it bring many dead piggies and loads of obliterated wood, glass and stone :-)
  • Good morning, all! Early release today WOOHOOO Btw I am going to the orthodontist so I am NOT saying this during school!
  • GAAAA Forget it. that was me. Don't even bother deleting it! lol
  • Howdy doody from Budapest @all!!
    @mvnla what a crazy coincidence! When do you leave? I'm only here for 4 days but after day 1 I can say so far so good! Weather is ummmmm well let's just say I didn't sign up for this;( pouring with rain so that has limited our outdoor activities but tomorrow is looking better so fingers X'd we can see some of the beautiful sights. We're sitting in a wine bar/cellar at the moment sampling some Hungarian wines. It's a great little place so I'll give you more details later. Spent today in a huge undercover fresh food market(fab if a bit touristy) Tons of great shops in the tiny back streets! Hubby had to pull me out of an amazing Xmas shop! Such beautiful things! Haven't decided on dinner tonight but seeing as it's day 1 we'll probably stick close to "home" We always like to get the lay of the land first.
    Ok I'd better go as I've just had a lovely big platter of smoked meats,cheese and bread put down in front of us and hubby is taking photos of me on the phone.....to prove a point ;)
    Hope all is well with everyone!
  • BTW I haven't learned "good afternoon" in Hungarian yet so "howdy Doody" is the best I've got lol!!! Thank goodness everyone speaks English because it's a ridiculously hard language to speak and read.....even they admit it! I know enough French,German & Italian to get by in those countries but this is virtually impossible!
  • @JLZ666 we've never travelled to eastern Europe, but sounds fascinating! If only I could get the other half to retire, we'd be off for long weekends all over the place.
    Keep us updated, and post some pictures on your return.
  • *angryguy poofs in* howdy everyone!
  • @JLZ666 -- We will be in Budapest 9/23 for a few days. Any suggestions would be great! Hope our weather is better. I thought it wasn't supposed to rain a lot this time of the year? Although I suppose someone from LA has a very distorted idea about what "not rain a lot" means.
  • @AngryBoy -- Hi! LTNS. Almost missed you. Hope you stop by more often. You've been sorely missed. You must be back in school, so hope you are enjoying this year.
  • hey @mvnla! it's been too long, yes school is back for me, and is not being fun
  • Sorry to hear you aren't enjoying school. Try to think about the enjoyment and pleasure you get from learning new stuff. Approach it with the wonder and insatiable hunger for new knowledge of a toddler.
  • Should have added @Angryboy
  • @angryboy -- Hope this is a happier subject -- How was your summer? Any fun adventures?
  • @mvnla summer was fun, not too many adventures, some trips to the lake, Disney earlier this summer but I think I already said that a couple months back, so it was good overall
  • @BubblesLover -- What early release?
  • ((((((((( Hugs))))))) @angryboy I've missed you...I'm on my lunch right now..
  • Woo hooo you brought me luck..i just won 450$ on keno !!!:) ;)
  • cool @kathy! I think..
  • Yep very cool @angryboy :)
  • I gotta get back to Work hope to see you later:) :)
  • Hi, if anyone's interested I have some nice pics of Birds of Prey in my album, you're welcome to view them anytime. Ciao.
  • @SadBird -- Love the miniature owls! So do you think Harry Potter's owl is a small version of a great white?
  • Yes @MVNLA2, more than likely a well trained juvenile Great White Owl.
  • Do you think in the future we'll be able to have the option of deleting episodes? Like on my Ipod I would love to delete the whole Red's Feathers thing, but keep everything else.
  • Iiiii'mmmm Baaacck! (Throws down backpack) Yippeeee!!! I don't know about that, @cym, but ,I agree, it would be REALLY nice!
  • @mvlna2 - I've been to Vienna - beautiful city but I was there for a conference so didn't get to most places as it was a very busy four days! @hunnybunny my hubby has retired but our travel plans are limited by my brothers being available to come and be with our Mum - but so lucky to still have her - have suggested to the, that we'd like to go to NZ next Oct for about 5 weeks - awaiting their response!
  • Oh BTW @mvlna I believe the general consensus is that Hedwig - Harry Potter's - owl is
    a Bubo scandiacus (Snowy Owl)She was a gift to Harry from Hagrid on his 11th birthday
  • JLZ666 - have fun - can't believe a drop of rain would stop you given the last three summers in the UK!
  • @MVNLA2, Snowy Owl or Great White Owl are both one and the same species Bubo Scandiacus according to Wikipedia.
  • @mumsie I'm not so lucky, as my mum died last year, but the other half's mother is still alive, not so well, but complaining about everything. As she always has. It's a good sign!
    However, he has five (yes, five) little sisters, well not so little now, who care for her round the clock. We live further away, so he does his bit on the weekends. But we can get away now. The guilt of leaving my mother (my only sister lives abroad) took the shine off of every holiday.
    Someone post something happy, after that!
  • okay... Something happy you say? Sorry... I got nothin'. lol Not really just my grandparents have 4 dogs. I know it is off... but it is still funny. Here are their names and personalities
    Ozzie: He is a nutcase and thinks he is a wolf.
    Miss Teaparty: Yes, the name quite describes her. She loves attention... but she runs away when you start petting her...
    Biba: She is an old grouch, but not on the couch.
    and the best of them (Or worst, whatever way you look at it)
    Quincy: A strange dog that has to (No joke) Wear doggie diapers. The only reason is he walks up and (While my grandma was watching) peed on Biba when she ate some of his food, while HE was off eating out of other dogs bowls. @Hunnybunny better?
  • @bubbleslover it made me smile! I love dogs, and like the sound of Ozzie the wolf dog. A dog with attitude! Yeay!
  • Yeah! They're funny. Listening to the Eagles... Anybody here now who they are (Besides you, @ABSM)? Most people, sadly, don't know who they are. But still. Redskins kickoff at seven. @ABSM Is freaking out. sort of.
Post in the New Forum!