The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1837
  • 160343 Comments
  • Ohh yeah !! WWWwwwhhhiiinnneee Tuesday:)
    Thanks @Mumsie for passing out the earplugs @Mumsie:) my bad:(
    Ok i hope there's some of Sunshine beautiful cake and champagne left looks like lots of well wishes for our very own @mvnla2 :) great cake yourself @angermanagement:)
    Hmm wonder where the trouble twins are today;)
  • Hi Everyone! Back from golf in perfect weather. My score didn't make it as a birthday present from the golf gods, so I refuse to mention it. Had fun anyway.
    I'm just starting to catch up on all the goodies.
    Be sure to listen to the Happy Birthday song by the Cleveland Orchestra, posted by @Sunshine at 6:39 am.
  • Hey @mvnla2 sorry about your golf game..but hope your day was great anyway:)
    Yes isn't that the Greatest Birthday song haha i love it:)
  • How was your weather for golf? I know yesterday you said you were heading into the hottest days.
    Can you believe it's going to be 90° here Tommorow lol after i was just experiencing frostnip the other day..
  • @Sunshine @Kathy @Karen68 @E-Star @Rdnzlrips82 @Hunnybunny @firebombbird
    @Rat @AngerManagement @ABCrazy @lindajh @Mumsie @Blahalb09 -- Thank you all for the BDay wishes.
    Kathy -- How did you know that tulips are one of my favorite flowers?
    Sunshine and E-Star outdid themselves again today!
    Rd -- I really could have used some of those AB golf balls today, especially if they are spiked with super-seeds. Thanks also for the wine. We're splurging on a bottle of Chateau Montelena Chardonnay this evening. Can't wait -- Well I'm not waiting for dinner, but it's still way too early. Had a glass a few weeks ago at a restaurant -- the glass of wine cost more than I usually spend on a bottle, but delish!
    @Everyone -- Hope you've been sampling the food, cakes, and drinks in my absence. They all look too good to resist.
    Rat -- Your memory is fine, except that you keep forgetting that my age is classified.
    Hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did -- thanks to you also.
  • The weather started out cool and overcast, but that didn't last too long; however, it didn't get to hot. I think today might have been the best day of the week for golf IMO, since I think it is supposed to get hot again this weekend.
    I'm off to catch up on the rest of the nest, BBL.
  • Glad to hear the weather wasn't to hot:)
    And very Happy you enjoyed all the goodies and the flowers;)
    See you later:) I'm going flinging
    *Pours herself a glass of champagne, a piece of cake ( lol Yes another)
    Ohh a little WWWwwwhhhiiinnneee for ToT 1-12 just can't remember how i do the first time.:(
  • My visit shall be brief, so Hullo everyone, and HaPpY BiRtHdAy, @mvnla2! Sorry i copied you @Kimmie, it is just so cool!
  • Aha one of the trouble twins arrives hee hee hi @bubbleslover why brief ¿ And how did you copy Kimmie ¿ Nosy nosy me;)
  • Ohh i See you tried to copy but yours not bold..
  • HaPpY BiRtHdAY
  • Ahh i tried it didn't Work..Ohh well..
  • @Kimmiecv @BubblesLover Thanks! Have opened the wine, it is living up to its promise / reputation.
  • Excellent news @mvnla2!! :) Wish I could do a glass myself!! So drink an extra one for me eh!! ;)

@bubbleslover copy away!! :)
  • @kathy congrats on your top score yesterday! Your next sunupper is on me! :D
  • *places flashlight on Kimmie booth, * tired to chat..,great party today..to much champagne and cake fur me i think..nighty night all...sweet dreams / or happy flinging whichever suits the moment;)
  • *shines Kathys flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to dreamland * Sleep well Pahtna!! :)
  • Hello lurkers?
  • Hey there. How's the flinging going?
  • Well at the moment I'm trying to get 3* in ABO during an extremely boring school lesson.
  • Happy Birthday @mvnla2! have a really good day :)
  • Ahh @Kathy. Nosy,nosy you! lol Yawnnn.... I was making a brief visit because, well, I had my nose in a really long book, and wanted to finish it by my own bedtime... and you know how that goes! 1 whole stinkin' chapter left! Once again, this visit will be brief (How redundant!) because of school.
  • Gaasssp @Annifrid! You bad kid :D I never do that because my iPod is not allowed at school... And BTW @Kathy did you really call @ABSM and I the trouble twins at your (living up to your name) page change?? I'm enough trouble alone! ;) (Depending my mood... Like right now...) ;P
  • Good morning all:) Have a Fantabulous Flinging Day.:)
    Off to work........
  • Haha yep just jokingly @bubbleslover
    Bye ...have a good day at school:)
  • Bye, @Kathy... this time for real now. You have a good day at work too! (Work, school, same thing!) ;)
  • Latte Ripsy?? ;)
  • Oh yes. I need it today. 6 hours of sleep in two days. Just launched my business at 1 am this morning. A latte would be brilliant. A double please. Thanks.
  • Congrats!!!! :D
  • Thanks. It's been a long week so far. Luckily the wife is off this weekend. So maybe i will get to sleep in one day this weekend.
  • I wish you all the luck in the world for a successful business!!!! Cheers!!!!! :D
  • Cheers!! It's already gaining some good speed on Facebook. Now I am just waiting on some business.
  • Are you twittering it as well and G+??
  • Twitter and G+ are on hold. I had to start a twitter account to make the business page on FB. But not many locals here use Twitter or G+.
  • On another note, Maddy is walking. Has been for a little over a week. She's getting fast. Plus, when she falls she makes a little "Uh Oh" sound. It's adorable.
  • How cute @ripsy. You're a lucky guy.
  • Thanks @rat. She's hilarious.
  • It's those moments that make you forget all the other less than adorable ones. @ripsy?
  • For the most part. Until she starts dating.
  • Too true!!!! Good luck with the business @Ripsy. bfnimcblidk
  • Thanks @rat! Take care.
  • Hi @rat!!
    Ripsy how about LinkedIn ???
  • Not yet on that one either @sunshine. I have nearly 500 friends on FB so I am hitting it first.
  • @harrystar -- Thanks for the BDay wishes. If you go back a page or two, there's still some cake and other goodies, so enjoy.
    @Kathy -- I thought the trouble twins were named Kathy and Kimmie? : D
    @rdnzlrips82 -- Good luck with the new business! Although I'm sure you'll do fine without any extra luck. Why are you limiting your business to local?
    Glad you're enjoying Maddy's walking now; I'm sure it she will find new ways to drive you crazy very soon.
  • Hi @mvnla2 have you recovered from party time?
Post in the New Forum!