The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1865
  • 160343 Comments
  • Good night all. Hope you had a fun, sunny bday @sunshine!
    ABcrazy sweeps up ashes and loads the compost bin. Pulls up yellow caution tape. Stamps out red X. Wipes soot off brow with a pyro grin.
    ......boom.......
  • Waahooo !!! What's Fin @ABCrazy mean finale?
  • Guess so lol
    Yaya !! Thanks for the fireworks !! Sweet dreams :+)
  • *pulls out hoses and dampens ground, can't help myself..
    Haha hoses aimed @ABCrazy rinsing off the soot*
  • *rushes to aviary to soothe the Birdies:) oh yeah they all safe and sound in there soundproof nesties* :)
  • Wow, what a treat! I loved those fireworks @ABcrazy. Thank you for that special finale to a beautiful day.
  • Oops i feel r sleep x:/ *places flashlight on @kimmiecv booth for safekeeping,:)
    Thanks for the battery change last night Pahtnah:)
    Soon enough we be out of tot .im almost there,:)
    Thank goodness i woke Up or you'd bE peeling my flashlight off my forehead ....
    Nighty night see ya tomorrow Happy Weekend:)
  • @abcrazy I have to say that was the best part of Sunshines birthday!!! Loved it! :D

@hunnybunny I So feel your pain!!! I can't even tell you how many days/hours I've spent on that stupid level!! Finally got a real hit annnnnnd Still. Not. Enough!!! :/ I gave it up after that!! I'd had more than enough!! 3 places shy after 4 visits to ToT and that's It!! 3-3 is my other nemesis!! I hate those two levels!!

@Kathy karen68 is really the one that took ToT by storm this revisit!! And your sneaking right on up there!! :D Glad you didn't get the flashlight stuck to your forehead!! Unlike me who we know tends to get a variety of work related items stuck to various parts of my arms and head on a regular basis!! :D

*shines Kathys flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to dreamland * Soooo close to Done!!!! Good luck flinging tomorrow!! :)
  • @abcrazy - WOW!! Firework display fantastic!
    @Sweetp - that yarn is stunning have already started and have 12 dusters reay for my next foray into B&R! Thank you
    Mmm still some cakes here! OB I'll have piece of that & that &that and that! Mumsie sits in her rocker "oh and a mfcup of Mfamericmfano please OB" Mumsie has sprayed the table with crumbs from talking with her mouth full! At her age you'd think she'd know better!
  • AHH! I can't believe I missed @sunshine's Birdday! Have a happy belated b-day, @sunshine!! Wow, @Kimmiecv, you hate snails, don't you? Why don't you just call an exterminator?!? Ohh Or dump salt on them!?!? It works!!! Once we had a slug attack and we poured salt on it... and BLECH was it gross, but it works!

SALT BOMB
  • Good morning everyone:)
    No idea why I'm awake at this hour on a Saturday:(
    @bubbleslover read back a few hundred pages lol
    Kimmie doesn't kill Anything!!;) only bloodsucking insects such as mosquitoes, ticks and the like;)
    Going back to bed see you all later;)
  • Okay... Like a hundred? I cannot do that... GTG to volleyball! Bye, @all!
  • @Kimmiecv Whoopee! Another Slugfest at the Kimmie Corral! Following the saga in fascinated horror. .
    Have you ever considered a hedgehog task force??
  • Thanks for the tip @iBird but I've only completed eight levels of Tatooine, so another trillion levels there to open up Dark Star, and then twenty eight levels to get to the challenge!
    And I'm particularly useless in Star Wars in the first place....
    And I so want a puppy:-(
    Happy weekend @all
  • @Kathy I found my avatar on the web, but without the fangs! And a fangless bunny is not what I had in mind at all. So I added fangs and the Trick or Treat logo!
    @ABcrazy amazing fireworks indeed :-)
  • @HunnyBunny Oh! :/ If you want to win your first puppy, then AB Space & Star Wars are best games to get it. :)

Thanks @Sunshine :)
  • @iBird I've been trying for an hour or so but couldn't beat the current top score so far. I see there's a possibility though, so I'll keep trying :)
    Anyway, even if I managed to beat it, I have no idea how to take a screenshot on my phone!!
  • @Annifrid You've to beat Today's Top score (when the challenge started) which is 79,110. Not the current Top Score. :)

If you're on an Android phone having version 4.0 or above, then one of these methods may take screenshot:
    1. Use the Power and Home buttons.
    2. Power and Volume Down buttons.
  • @iBird Well then I already have it, I've done that a dozen times ;D
    Off to take a screenshot now, thanks for the advice how!
  • Power & volume down worked for me :)
  • @all. Last day in Paris. Couldn't leave without some Berthillon sorbet, had framboise, cassis, and poire (raspberry, black current and pear). Also ordered a complete selection (20 flavors of sorbet and 20 of ice cream) to be air freighted overnight directly to the BP. They will be shipped mon and should arrive Tues morning (all time zones). Enjoy!
  • @ABFanGuy Hello! Are you new or do you come here often?
  • @mvnla2 Bertillon, how lovely! Looking forward to Tuesday - no whines from me!
  • Can someone tell me where to find death star? I can't know if is space or strat wars i checked both can't find it?:(
  • @Kathy Death Star is in Star Wars, the second planet from left, with piggy ears ;)
  • @TomPuss To ABN or this thread? I'm a long time ABN member, I somewhat recently got back from a little hiatus.
  • @ABFanGuy I meant to the Bloated Pig. Cos if new, you get free drinks and eats! Welcome back after the hiatus anyway.
  • Nope, I'm not new here.

Been here many a time.
  • @Mvlna2 - oh wow how fantastic - can't wait til they arrive OB please make sure you keep me one !
  • @iBird - I'm confused - been trying the challenge for ages but no puppy and no blue blasters! But then I'm not sure which character is which - we are talking Death Star 2-29 aren't we
  • Thanks @annifrid :) sorry to pop I'm at eye appt
  • @mumsie42 have you updated star wars to include Moon of Endor? Once you update & play the 1st level you'll see Han's blasters turn blue. Good luck :)
  • @kathy go get yourself a Puppy!
    I'm off to go apple-picking - what a great way to spend a chilly damp fall afternoon! Have a great day everyone :)
  • Welcome back @angrybirdsfanguy438
    @all i may lose contact, terrible troubles with my hoodoo voodoo phone:(
    I think that G cloud think put a virus or something, phone keeps randomly shutting of
    And i keep losing all progress in my games.luckily i have pierrick app to keep restoring but i don't know what I'm going to do. Phone store later today or first thing tomorrow..
  • Oh @karen68 I just realised that I was completely reading the strats wrong! I've now beaten 79110!! So as long as @ripsy doesn't think it's too easy I've just won my first puppy!!!
  • Thanks for the tip to try the Challenge today @ibird. I got my first puppy, and have top score for now! I need to see if I can find some more fireworks appropriate for the occasion....

OB, a round of drinks on me , please!
  • @kathy I am scanning the prologue to Assassin right now! Should be up very soon. 18 pages.

EDIT: BrbrbrrbrbrbbGRGRGRGGRvRBGBRgrbgegbrfghwbhsgf This is ABSM. I'm going to have to make it so sis can't log in on this thing. Brbgrbgrbgrbgrbsnrb.
  • What @bubbleslover?@AngryBirdsSpaceMaster did you forget to log out?
    Me confused..
  • Yep it's ABSM. Forgot to log out.
  • Nice going @ABCrazy on the ;)
    Pup:)
  • Hahaha i knew it@AngryBirdsSpaceMaster ;) hi;)
Post in the New Forum!