The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1869
  • 160343 Comments
  • Mumsie pops her head around the door, catches OB's eye and beckons him over to help.
  • Happy BirdDay @Kathy :)
  • Hope @Kathy can pop in for lunch! Can't believe all the great food and presents people find!
    Any idea what is in the lunch box?
  • @mumsie42 - What a nice lunch you packed for @Kathy, I love it!!!
    I love all of everybody's Birthday surprises and gifts!!!
  • Happy Happy Birthday @kathy!!
    Those are some beautiful presents everyone! :)
  • @kathy here is a test cake. I hope it turns out.

• The lunch box contains - 4 green olives with food colouring faces; cream cheese & cucumber sandwiches; a Babybel cheese with some of the skin peeled back and rice paper eyes; a hard boiled egg with food colouring face; a couple of black grapes with food colouring faces and finally a mini cake covering in fondant! Enjoy!
  • Wow! The place looks fab!
    @sunshine your cake was such a hit there's nothing left lol!
    @mumsie that lunchbox is fantastic! I love the baby bel.....very clever!
    @lesleyg another amazing selection of gifts!
    @karen just seen your fab new avy!
    Off out for dinner with the neighbours tonight so if I don't catch you later,hope you have a wonderful evening @kathy!
  • @mumsie. Did you make the lunch yourself? I'm hoping not, cause I'd really like to buy one, if you can on this side of the pond.
  • Thank you @jlz-666 ;-) I just learned how to do them for sunshine's BDAY!!! I am on a roll now, lol...Look out Birthday people...the crazy lady is html crazy now, lol ;-)))

I think @Kathy will like all of her pressies ;-) I sure hope she's having a good day at work.
  • Forgot to say @jlz-666 - I LOVED your presents too but especially the World Globe/Map, lol, lol ;-)))))))
  • You're certainly on a birthday roll @lesleyg! I had to run out of @sunshines birthday party but I had a peek in later and couldn't believe all the things you posted lol!! I loved the globe as well,just couldn't resist it! I'll test her knowledge in a few days to make sure she's been looking at it ;) gotta hit the shower,see ya!
  • Just wanted to let everyone know that the "lowest score challenge" is open to contestants now.
    If you like try to beat me at AB Space Big Dipper 6-2 and a score of whooping 17930
  • That looks delicious @sunshine ;-) I hope @Kathy will share, lol ;D
  • Happy Birdday @kathy! Sorry no presi just yet. I need to see what I can dig up. BBL
  • @HappyShake hahhaha, never looked at it that way and yeah it presents a real challenge indeed… Tempting!! Soooo tempting!! hmmmm now if I only had the time, I would love to join your challenge, but seeing I am still in my revisit of Seasons and have all the other games sitting there waiting for me to finish them, I guess it will be somewhere around 2050 until I can join your quest. Loved that you popped in our little Pub! Always happy to see new faces outside the walls of the walkthroughs. So pop back in if you feel like sharing more about well just anything really! And as a pet lover I am so thankful you do what you do! Me and my hubby have a cat and he is our substitute kid, so we do anything to keep him healthy and vets are a major part in that!
  • @wrw01 your note was as always spot on, just love your philosophy!! We all miss ya here in the BP as well, but we all know that Pops is loving working so much! I remember you saying somewhere in april? work will light up somewhere around June or July hee hee, so don't set your mind on Nov and Dec, cause I know if more work presents itself, you can not resist and take it with both hands and a smile on your face! You, off all the nesties I have come across in here, have the biggest spring in your step when it comes to going to work and it brings me a huge smile on my face to know that even though you are not around so much you are enjoying life to the fullest!
  • Anddd Mister @rat is back and SMILING!?!?! Whooohooooo!!! Glad to have you back to your OLD self ;) Missed ya!
  • awww and we were graced with a visit of @surfcow as well!! Ow wow, I missed a lot of my great guys in the nest today haven't I… Kathy next year your birthday needs to be rescheduled… preferably on a Wednesday ;)
  • Okay going to stop talking to myself, OB fill her up and I will have a yummy slice of ABPizza :D
  • Hey everyone:) i just got home!! ,
    I gots lots of catching up to do:) :)
    Thanks Everyone for the well birthday wishes!!!
    I gotta go read up on all the FUN stuff hee hee I've got glimpses of Kitties, cakes, pizza flowers, balloons:) :)
    I gotta read back a few pages so i can really look instead of glimpse:)
    then i will thank everyone properly:) :)
  • Yep i agree @e-star :) i see i missed so much and so many !! Lol though i see@sunshine pizza guy hahaha looovvve it and the banner its awesome actually *plucks a Sunupper from the banner and a slice of pizza, sits down to start reading:) :)
  • Ahhhh Clambake @sunshine ty ty :) it looks great!!!
  • Awwa @kimmiecv you know me so well..hee he what a way to start a party..loooove that Kittie:) and the pizza lol angrybird pizza haha and yep I'll eat all the piggies in the cake:)
    I'm going page by page here lol so i don't miss a thing:)
    @rat thanks for the good luck vibes i certainly need then for that level
    And thanks so much @wrw01 for your thoughtfulness, you always have just the right words:)
  • @Tompuss thanks for the beautiful flowers:) love the balloons to @kimmiecv:)
  • Hunnybunny limps in to wish @Kathy a very happy birthday, even though she took a bite out of the Bunny's leg
    Ask Kimmie about that one lol
    Hope you have the best birthday ever! And the crispest pizza!
  • Pa Im happy my birthday put a smile on Your face :) Now I gotta look for that video hee hee.. i loove kitties.. Happy your feeling better.
    @Annifrid :)
    Thank You!! @HunnyBuny for the cake , and you Know I was just joking with you right?
  • Aww @HummyBunny Im soo sorry..:(really was just funnin with you and Pa:(
  • Thanks @FireBombBird for the birthday wishes ,very sweet:}
    @JLZ666 Whoa what awesome ballons,, with my name even!! and I love the fancy cushions :) fit for a princess lol. The GLOBE HAhahahaha ty ..now ill know where i am and everyone.. hee hee and cant live with out the Numpty guide now i have a sticker so im officially in the Numpty Club ... haha ,, you really could make a fortune with that idea!!
  • You were set up by Mister Rat, he's a right piece of work, as Kimmie would say
    Enjoy your day
    I'm off for a couple of flings in "The Rat" challenge. He beat me in Seasons, now I'm beating him in Space!
    Happy birthday, again :-)
  • Good Luck @HunnyBunny,, i know he sets me up all the time.. lol Im really sorry..and I love the cake:)
  • @sunshine that pizza guy is toooo funny,,, thank you and YES the Road Trip.. someday ,, someday:):)Love the flowers and The Piggie Pancake Pan !!:)
  • Aww thanks @AngryAdvisor :) the cakes are beautiful, and the flowers and teddy bear :) :) thanks @burpie for the birthday wish:)
  • Oohhh are those chocolates too:) you are all trying to fatten me up lol great i need it:)
    I have put on 5 pounds;) :)
    @mvnla2 thanks and welcome back, can't wait to hear more about your trip:)
  • OOhh booy am I sooo Overwhelmed... you alll went all out...
    @Mumsie wow thank you sooo much .. the best thing ever is to get that white bird to drop her egg.. hee hee and the lunch box was delicious
    youve really gone all out with the ballons ,, the pizza the cake and the singing.. @Mumsie youve become an html genius ,, no numpty guide for you lol:) :) thanks you
    and More ballons @AngryAdvisor..lucky im gaining some weight ,or i might just float away...
  • Even a visit from @surfcow lol,, your right im only 1 day older.. funny though i feel like ive aged ten in the last 2..they sneak up i forgot how old i actually am..
    @E-/star never apologize i know how busy you are...and it means the world to me that you took the time to make my birrthday special
    Alll of you Made my day :) to know you all took the special time to send me all these goodies is quite overwhelming .. i am tears in my eyes reading all the words and the presseis are amazing
    Thank Thank YOU ALLL I love being a part of this wonderful community and have made such wonderful caring loving Friends:))*sniff sniff* I luv you alll:)
  • I'm tucked up in bed with my iPad. Just popped in to give you a birthday (((((((((((hug))))))))))). Glad you enjoyed everything! Golf tomorrow then a meeting be back in the evening. GNGB!
Post in the New Forum!