The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1954
  • 160343 Comments
  • Oh how fantastic! @kathy you are a gem!! Mwah mwah! ((((Hugs)))) can't wait to try it ! Do you think those blasted birds in Rio Rocket Rumble Bonus levels will be easier to control on a big screen?
  • Aww shucks @Mumsie you deserve it
    ((((( hugs))) mwah!
    I haven't tried the new Rio yet, but I hope it helps :-)
  • Wahoo !!! Finally got the top one hundred in all levels of advent!! Currently#16 overall!!
    OB I'll have a glass of Cristal please:)
    Now get an ice bucket ready and a couple bottles cuz I'm going back in to get in the top 10 :-) :-)
  • Woohoo @kathy you are truly ferocious! If I could only get level 1 to co-operate I'd be right there with you. (Just a little wwhhiiinnee) I'll be back later for some Cristal :)
  • Thanks @karen68 :) you can do it!!
    Your the lean mean flinging machine Go Get em' Rah Rah!!! ,Ferocious. Yep that's US!!
  • Whoa @karen68 your#3 !!!!.Wooot Wooot!! If you get level 1 youy
    mayd up in first place!!!
  • Lol @kathy I'm a looong way from 1st place, swelld has that locked up pretty tight! Can I have a wee bit of Cristal now OB? Going to do a bit of flinging after I listen to some music. *K1 on the jukebox* Hope it doesn't wake Mumsie up. :)
  • Thank Goodness our power came back on!! It flickered about 5 -6 times then went out completely for about an hour:( I was panicking lol no angry birds all night. .jeez what did people do before electricity and internet hahaha
    OB I'll take a strong PigKiller please:)
  • Awww @karen68 you can get him; ) have faith in the ferociousness !!:)
  • *huh whaa* places flashlight on @KimmieCV favorite booth*
    Nighty night Pahtnah *stumble back to bed*
  • @Kathy sorry I missed you last night, had what I'm dubbing a family incident :/ what was going to be a nice me night, which by the looks of it several peeps were having, turned into a bit of a nightmare. Sooo
    *double shines Kathys flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to dreamland * your not going back to work until the following week right? With New Years and all this next week your still off? Hey nice going on the scores and placements @Kathy and @karen68! :) congrats!!!! :D
  • Thanks @KimmieCV hope your day goes smoothly without incident today:)
    Yep I'm off till Thursday..sure is quiet in here still figures I'm on vacation hoping to finally catch up with everyone and no-one here. Not even a mouse , now that's odd!!
    Good Morning OB looks like just me and you again I'll have a large coffee to go I'm back to.the advent still trying yep!!!
    BBFNIMCBLIDK BPW
  • OB I'm going out of my mind!!! Two days in level 16 and haven't improved one bit!!
    I know it's noon wherever haha I'll take a Pigkiller please:)
  • Woot-woot to you @kathy! Super ferocious mean flinging machine! I got about a dozen level to work on getting into the top 100 :-( especially that level 2! Aarghh!! I guess this counts as a mini whine for now.

Go get 'em @karen68! You can do it!
  • Hey guys!
    Don't worry @Kathy, I've got some money, so I'll pay for this round of pig ears.
    @anyoneelse........ are you still here?
  • No worries @theanonymoussomone :)
    It's been really slow lately, how are your holidays going?
  • Thanks @SweetP :) Think Ferocious you'll beat those levels!!
  • OB Please bring a round of non-alcoholic something with those pig ears:)
  • Hi all! Played golf today; actually got a little on the warm side by the time we finished.
    Discovered that I never finished even 3*-ing SW DS-2, so I've been working on that the last few days. Have house guests as well, so not much Nest time.
    Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays.
  • Wahooo *grabs OB and start doing a jig* break out the ice buckets and the Crystal''
    Noo noo I didn't get#1 or any special award But....I got the best Christmas Present Ever check my album. . My nephew Loved his present and sent me a pic;);) the smile is Worth a thousand presents all in one ;) ;)
    Oh and im having a good flinging night also lol;)
    *clink*
  • Hey @mvnla2 sorry I have a bad habit of not reading up lol
    Happy you enjoyed your 'warm' golf day and are enjoying your guests; ) been wondering where you were not usual not to see you. .Happy Holidays well Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well ;)
    Have a glass of Cristal on me next time your in; )
  • @Kathy -- Thanks for the Cristal! I enjoy virtual champaign more than the real stuff. I was reminded of this tonight, because we had a glass of champaign before dinner.
    @all -- Have a Happy New Year's Eve and New Year!
  • @mvnla2 your very welcome ;) *clink*
  • Happy New Year's Eve everybody!
  • Happy New Year @AngerManagement;)nice to see you; )
  • Hi @mvnla2 was thinking you were busy with hiuse guests since we haven't heard from you lately. Nice to see you got to play a round of golf in the midst of the holidays. I just set up reservations for two 4somes on new years day! We're playing with brothers in-laws and sister-in-laws, and uncle and aunt. It's one big happy family complete with sibling rivalry and good memories. I can hardly wait to win the closest to the hole bet!! Heehee.
  • Hi @sweetp sorry but bye as well. . Gotta go bedtime this vacation ls keeping me up too late lol.
    *Places flashlight on @Kimmiecv favorite booth* sorry Pahtnah no roses, no treats just (((((hugs)))))) and thanks ♡♥♡♥
    Check out my pic of Dylan in my album; ):)♥♥♥♥
    Nighty night all
  • Hello - Happy New Year to @all, starting from @lestoreadors in Singapore to @mvnla2 in LA and other Californian fellows.
  • I wonder where @grammyk and @harrystar6 have been. I haven't seen them in a while.
  • That was close. My ears were almost severely impaired, and they're still ringing.
  • *Poof*
    @Kathy thankfully no incidents today!!! And Ill take hugs over roses and candy any day!! :) Dylan is too cute for anyone's piece of mind!! Looks like he's loving the pillow!! Awesome!!!'
    *shines Kathys flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to dreamland *
    Ahem WTH?? Whyyyy would they make you go back to work on a Thursday instead of just finishing the week out on hols?? Man that Bites!! Enjoy the next couple days!! At least it's only 2 days before the weekend!! ;)
  • WWwhhhiiiinnnneee WWwhhhiiiinnnneee WWWWHHHIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!!! Freaking advent levels!!!!! Phew glad I got that out!!
    OB a Sunupper to go please!! Thanks! :)
  • Oops, sorry @theanonymoussomeone. I didn't think you heard me, being waaay over there in the game room! Here's a bag of pigs ears to munch on and have a glass of your favorite brew on me, to ease the ringing. OB, please get @nonymous whatever he wants.
  • I'm right behind you @kimmiecv on those pignasty arctic levels! Stay strong my friend and don't let those flinging fingers falter. You can do it, O Ferocious One! Go kick some swiiinnnneeeeee butt!
  • ROFLMAO thanks @sweetp and back attcha!! We can do it!! May take a while (but what is time anyways right!! LOL) but we WILL conquer it!!!! :D
    Now Go To Bed!!! ;D Sleep well Miss sweetp!! :)
  • Hello to everyone! I hope all you guys remember me.

It's been real long since I last checked in here but a lot of things have changed in life. Hopefully I will be more active at the BP more often now.

You guys should have a re-addiction center for the guys who have been out of the Nest, haha. Anything new I should learn of? Miss everyone over here @kim @mvnla2 @AngerManagement @kathy @E-Star @tas. Sorry if I missed anyone, been a long time.
  • @iamMighty -- Welcome back! Good to see you again! Have you been keeping up with AB in general? There were so many new episodes at the end of the year it was hard to keep up.
  • @all -- Happy New Year's Eve and Happy New Year depending on where you are. Right now it's New Year's Day in Singapore, and places further east to the date line (Japan, Australia, Korea, etc.)
    @Waimea is the last person on the map (I think) to celebrate New Years. She is in Hawaii.
  • @SweetP -- Yeah, golf with family is great! Our house guests are family, so golf is part of the hosting "duties". New Year's Day is generally a great day to play, because the courses are pretty empty. Enjoy your round and competition. Are you playing anyplace special?
    We've just been playing the LA city courses, which aren't in great shape.
  • Here's what Rovio's new years resolution should be:

UPDATE SPACE. QUIT SKIMPING IT.
    If Rio (an old game) is getting more updates than a relatively new game with so much more potential, SOMETHING IS WRONG!

GRGRGGRGRGRGGAHGDHSGHFUIfrfgdhdvgyxfdrghsfey4387tq428989p9qr*()&#@*$&(j.

There's my little rant. Happy New Years everyone!
  • Happy New Year to all !
  • Happy New Years Eve Everyone; )
    Sorry i gotta fly,stayed up to late, slept to late. .got a doc appt at 2 gotta shower
    Arghhhh
    Happy New year @firebombbird ;)
  • happy new years!
Post in the New Forum!