The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2075
  • 160343 Comments
  • @Kathy or squashed & slobbered to death :P

@Rat That's what I said! :P Frank Oz played him.
  • @kelani your really cchallenging my Crown with your page changes lol;)
  • @Kelani I was just adding to your answer since you put a question mark at the end of what I thought was a declarative statement.
  • @Kathy I read back 25 pages to count how many. It's a lot! :D That's what y'all get for taking away my edits :D On the bright side, I'm helping get this thread closer to the world record.

@Rat Looked like a question to me. What elementary school did you go to, anyway? :P
  • @Kelani Are you saying my statement looked like a question or that your question looked like a question? I think we can both agree that we know who the Mighty Favog is. Ha ha
  • Oh Mighty Favog Please devour the sacrificial Marmoset quickly !
    I Need points! ! OB I'll take a Marmoset killer please a double.
  • @fenikus -- Sorry, but too late for suggestions about the text of the Newbie message. It's gone through too many iterations already. If you have suggestions on what to do with it or how, please post them in the forum.
  • @mvnla -- gotcha. I already posted a couple of suggestions in the forum before you replied, just ignore them and sorry if they cause any trouble.
  • @Rat I think... we can agree it was in English. :) That sketch started when I was 3 months old. No idea how I know it. The only old SNL I remember is Land Shark and that Royal Deluxe II Bris car commercial
  • @kelani I'm not sure if that's an appropriate video for this site. Remember we have teens here:/
  • Night Pa
  • @Kathy Probably not. Thanks for reminding me. :) Guess its sleep time here.

Happy Mommy Day to any mothers that wander in tonight. :)
  • Really I'm going. .good night all.
  • Thanks @kelani nightly night; )
  • Sweet Dreams to all and to all a good night
  • Good NIGHT Ma!!!!
  • jinx
  • Hello, the mountain dogs are back. Saying hello to everyone. Read the (for me) overnight comments here and already had some laughs. It's now 12:15 pm, the sunday morning work is done. Rainy weather overhere, so a perfect time for flinging some birds.
  • @Kelani *knock knock knock* CandyGram...
  • Good Morning All! Seems like I just said good night:/
    Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms in the Nest ♥
  • I just saw that the ABN site took out everything about Amazing Alex. Not that I was playing it but I just discovered everything disappeared from the site.
  • Happy Mother's Day to all Mom Nesters!!
  • @joey -- Amazing Alex is still here:
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/category/amazing-alex/amazing-alex-walkthroughs/
    Not sure how you were looking for it. A lot of the display on the site has changed recently.
  • Argh! Three days away, and you get booted down from tenth to eleventh in BR!
    But a lovely weekend in Devon.

@kathy I know you love castles, but what about Thatched Cottages? We ate here Friday
    http://www.fivebells.uk.com/HOME

And any petrol heads?
    http://www.wiscombepark.co.uk/gallery/gallery1.htm
    It's lasts years photos, from the official website. Most of my photos show a road with no car, it went past too fast lol.
    This year the British weather did it's absolute worst. I've a washing machine full of muddy stuff. Our picnic was abdoned.
    I'm sure I could interest @kelani with building a little 500cc tin box that can climb a hill in under a minute! @rat wouldn't fit his six foot whatever frame into one.
  • Also from me happy mothersday to all the moms in the nest. Just came back from my mother-in-law. So, let's have dinner, then we'll what the evening brings us.
  • @mvnla2 it AA used to be under Walkthrough on the navigation bar, now it's not there anymore
  • Looks good @hunnybunny glad you had a nice time, to bad about the weather though:(
    Thank you @joeyba @bernersenn
  • @hunnybunny There're some nice cars on those pages. Glad to see some people still have disposable income! I could build a box, but I wouldn't bet on it surviving the hill climb! Cars are OK, but If you know anyone with a de Havilland Mosquito in need of repair, that's where I want to be. :)

Don't despair the one spot drop too much. It could have been much worse. Aside from @Kathy's big jump and @bernersenn stealing #2 literally hours after I stole it from @Rat, It was a quiet few days around here. Oh, @fenikus and I figured out what causes the double-bird count glitch, and how to make it happen, and @Karen68 was able to replicate gramlord's suicidal marmosets on an old ipad. Other than that, yep, a quiet few days.
  • @Kathy A British friend once told me: "never get in the habit of empathizing over UK weather. It's a full-time job with no salary or benefits." :)
  • Ohhh @bernersenn, you naughty boy! You are now only 110 pts behind me in BR! Do your dogs bite, I can now feel their breath from behind and have no time to fling until late tonight.
  • Man he's sneaky. every time I look away he creeps up a few points.

We need to call the dept. of defense and ask them to target their weather modification arrays over @bernersenn 's house. It'll get sunny, and he'll quit flinging and go outside :)
  • Lol @kelani my company works for the DoD I'll get right on it; )
  • *rubs hands together* excellent! @Kathy if anyone could talk them into it.. It'd be you. :)
  • @kelani forgot to mention (probably due to the awful route we chose to get there, anyone in the US would not believe the traffic in Bristol, one lane either direction, traffic lights every 500 yards) the Fleet Air Arm museum. Amazing. I got to go on a Concord, although I expect you’d prefer the fighting planes.
    http://www.fleetairarm.com/
    I don’t expect you know, but I’m a retired police officer (latterly doing office based, but much better paid! work)
    But once did traffic control at the RAF St. Athan air show. Between the start and finish, when the traffic disappeared, we watched the show. Stood fifty yards from a Harrier Jump Jet taking off. I expect that may be a reason why I’m deaf in one ear. LOL. And the last (at the the time) flight of a Vulcan. It’s been restored now, and flies again.
    I love planes…….
  • And we saw this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:HMS_Hibernia_first_aircraft_takeoff_1912_IWM_Q_71041.jpg

Well not him flying it, but the bits of wood and material....... That's a brave man

I've edited this about five times to make it make sense

Sings praises to the editing God Kelani
  • Bunny hopping out. Need to fling. And then real life takes over, again......
  • Thanks @hunnybunny for sharing those pics :) I would love to fly in a fighter jet
    When i used to work for Raytheon we went on a 'field trip' to Hanscom AFB and got to experience the Stealth Fighter first by fly by then got to see it close up! !
    Weren't allowed to take pics though back then.
  • @fenikus, don't be afraid, my dogs don't bite. At least I did level 3 (week ago) and level 12 (this afternoon) with one bird. No fantastic scores but one-birders. Overhere it's sunday evening, so OB, ask everyone what they wanted to drink, then offer them these drinks.
    @kelani, my english, huh, not that good? Think of this: I'm not speaking native english, I once in a while have to think about how to say something. I'll do my best for it.
  • @bernersenn thank You for the drink ;) OB I'll have a marmoset killer please.
    And bernersenn your English is fine don't listen to @kelani ;)
  • @Kathy Ah, the nice approach. I already barked up that tree. He kept on scoring points. Now we need to take a page from the Book of @Rat and fight dirty :P

The Evolution of Mothers' Day
    by: Kel
    ---------------------
    LittleKel: Mommy! Mommy! Happy Mommy Day! I made you pwesent!
    Kelmom: Aww! Thank you sweetie! *hugkissnuzzlefest* Macaroni art! Who's this right here?
    LittleKel: *pointing* that's me and that's you and that's daddy and that's Poppy (cat) and that's a big twee! *cute grin*
    Kelmom: That's...so beautiful! What's on my head, and why is the tree orange?
    LittleKel: (think Medusa hair) Daddy says that's what you look like when you clean house! and the twee is orange cos Bob Vila said it matches our avo..avo-cado green fwidge! I loooove youuu mommy!
    KelMom: Thank you sweetie, I love you too! *sticks it on ugly fridge*
    LittleKel: Yay! *claps hands, adorable grin*

TeenKel: Hey mom. Happy MD. Here. *tosses badly-wrapped present*
    Kelmom: Aww, thanks sweetie! *hugs & kisses TeenKel*
    TeenKel: *grumble-cringe* Aw, mom! Don't do that.
    KelMom: You'll get over it. *unwraps present* What's this?
    TeenKel: Flowers and a bottle of car wax.
    Kelmom: *blinks* Aw, thank you sweetie! Are you going to wax my car?
    TeenKel: No way! That's for the car you need to buy me soon. Duh.
    Kelmom: We'll see. I really love the flowers! Thank you, sweetie! *re-attempts hug*
    TeenKel: Quit it, mom!

Kel: Happy Mothers' Day mom. I love you! *hugs & hands bag 'o presents*
    Kelmom: Aw, I love you too sweetie! What's this one?
    Kel: It's a speaker for your toy (kelspeak for her ipad). If you ever learn to play music on it, it'll sound better.
    Kelmom: It can play music?!
    Kel: That's what they tell me.
    Kelmom: That's great! Now what's this thing?
    Kel: That's a Chromecast dongle. It lets you stream media from your toy to your bigass TV.
    Kelmom: It can do that?!
    Kel: Yep. Ain't technology grand?
    Kelmom: I bet Candy Crush and Juice Cubes would look great on that TV!
    Kel: *sigh* It's been 2 years, you really need to learn what all the other icons do.
    Kelmom: You'll get over it. What's in this squishy package?
    Kel: Those are LCD wipes. If you use those, I won't have to keep replacing your screen protector.
    Kelmom: And I'll be able to see Juice Cubes better! Thank you, sweetie!

• it finally happened, im on summer vacation!!!!!
  • YAY !! Wahoo @angryboy :)
  • i might actually have time to play AB's now
  • @hunnybunny That's a neat museum. If I ever get over there, it's on my list. :) Vintage military planes are sexier, naturally, but I like them all. I grew up a half-mile off the end of our local grass-strip airport, so every day I got to watch everything from old biplanes to piper cubs flying low overhead. I had an aunt and uncle who both flew there and when they'd see me playing outside, they'd drop candy :) Glad the FAA never heard about that.

btw I've stopped editing, so I have to relinquish my crown. :( It annoyed too many people.

@bernersenn Noo. Was that about what I said yesterday? No wonder you got mad and scored all those points :) You misunderstood me. You have *excellent* English skills, but I was telling you that two things you said were funny to me because they were double entendres. :) That's all. Your english is actually better than some Americans. Sorry about that :)

@Kathy I wish I'd been able to see that. I always wanted to get a ride in a F6F Hellcat, but it'd be a tight squeeze. A friend I had at Worldcom actually owned a Mig-27. I was always trying to get a ride in it, but he got put in prison before it ever happened :(
  • @fenikus, bad news. You're #2
  • @kelani, I was just kidding, doesn't matter at all.
  • @Hunnybunny -- The food at that place looks delicious! Who said the English can't cook?
Post in the New Forum!