The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2736
  • 160343 Comments
  • @rat puppies don't use a litterbox LOL you are thinking of cats. Puppies go outside for a walk and you need a bag to pick afterwards.
  • @kathy it looks like I am borrowing the crown again :P
  • @gumby Waassssupppp!!
    Looks like your'borrowing'the crown lol, just when i put my princess avatar been on!!
    @Pa @all, went to the dentist, they say it's not infected, just a canker,, and to let it heal,, rinse with salt water. .. don't smoke ... Blah blah blah..
    Appt. Next week for a filling
    OB I'll have a PigKiller please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion!
    Going to pop some piggies:D
  • Good news @Ma.
  • Yep thanks @Pa i sure hope they know what they are talking about:\
  • @kathy I am back I fell asleep for a few hours :)
  • @Gumby Waaasssuppp (again ) lol
    While I'm here OB I'll have another Pigkiller please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion :)
  • @kathy not much here, heading out in about another hour. OB nothing for me I drank too much last night
  • Where you headed @gumby¿ hope not out bar hopping lol!!
  • @kathy no just heading to Brookline then Watertown
  • Ohh lol @gumby either working or...???
    I'll be asleep by the time you get back.. Drive safe:D
  • G'nite All..OB you can rest lol,,or keep resting,,blues your dismissed go hsve fun in the Aviary

Nighty night @Pa
  • Nite nite @Ma
  • Good morning guys.
    @Rat perhaps a new puppy today?
  • Who recommended this level for the Daily challenge? Are you a masochist?
  • 2 space challenges in one week @Pa? @bernersenn?
    OB I'll have a Pigkiller please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion!
    Off to fling..
  • Three @Ma. Whazzup!
  • hmm @Pa idk that's odd @Sweetp ?
  • I'm not complaining @Ma. Just thought it was odd.
  • No @Pa didn't think you were complaining, but wanted to mention to Sweetp it is odd!
    @gumby Waassssupppp??
  • @kathy nmh just got online for first time today. tired so maybe not much flinging. I was going to enter some more scores but that can wait
  • let me guess @gumby X-files lol!!
  • @kathy lol no X-files was finished before Tales from The Crypt. watching Fringe now
  • Oh yeah i forgot you switched to Tales lol
  • did you get a puppy @Pa?
  • Another slooww night in the BP:( guess i shouldn't rope all the patrons into a seasons quest lol..ahh well it is what it is (have I mentioned I hate that saying¿) is like the new thing these days,and is stupid! ! very uninnovative and just accepting the way things are,without trying to find change and new ideas !!
    Yep I'm overtired. .lol
    Set me up OB

https://youtu.be/hkwdkUXQ1yo

Nighty night @Pa
  • No puppy for me @Ma. But I did improve to 2nd place.
    How do you feel about, "What will be, will be" or "Times change"?

Get some rest @Ma

• Good morning @Pa
    I guess "Times change" is o.k ,,but What will be, will be. .meehh, we have the power to change this rather then just accept them, ,..change with the times i guess:)
    Have a great day!
  • I lost the battle but won the war on yesterdays challenge @Ma. I knew I'd found the sweet spot just as the challenge was closing. Played it today and dropped Hector's cage to the planet a dozen times in twenty minutes. One for a new high score. Whoo Hoo! I wonder if @Sglouk will appreciate the Sheriff visit after he had survived the Daily Challenge. ha ha
  • @gumby Waassssupppp????
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPPP
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Nighty nite @Ma
  • Mrs Bunny creeps in, sweeps the floor, dusts the tables, polishes the glasses. Leaving OB and The Blues chirping away outside, in the glorious weather.
    Leaves a note "drinks on me, help yourself, the birdies are flying"
  • Yeah, I messed up again @kathy and @rat9. Two Space levels in the same week. HWDNF and I are in dire need of a weekend getaway. Soooo, we're taking the trailer and going up to Bishop, CA for some relaxation and meeting friends to do a little fishing. Leaving early tomorrow morning, can hardly wait!

Well, have a great weekend everyone!
  • Well OB and the blues are still happily chirping away outside in the sunshine, although the BP must have virtually moved to where @hunnybunny lives because it's cloudy and rainy here lol:)
    But I'll help myself to a PigKiller with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion:)
    No worries about the mix up @Sweetp , enjoy your peaceful camping and fishing trip: D
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPPP
    @sweetp don't forget bug repellant, the woods can be torture without it. HAVE FUN :)
    @hunnybunny good job on cleaning up the BP, can we get some drinks now
  • @gumby Waassssupppp:)....
  • @kathy nmh, i moved up 1 place lol. a lot of these levels refuse to cooperate with me
  • Lol @gumby i moved up one spot, then down a spot , then up again. And sooo on...etc..
  • @kathy I have so many subpar levels it is driving me mad LOL
  • well then I see OB has fallen asleep while having no sweeping or dusting to do as @hunnybunny did it all earlier,,the blues have gone to night in the Aviary. .ahh well..I'll help myself to one more for the sling, ,then off to bed..
    Nighty night @Pa
  • Nite nite @Ma
  • Puppy parade starting on today's challenge...

@bernersenn Wolf is so adorable!
  • Thank you @karen68.
    Today we visited the vet for his last vaccination for rabies. Now the basic vaccination is done, from now on once a year what's needed.
    Took the chance to weigh him (he is to heavy to take in my arms for to long, my back doesn't allow this): 24,8 kg or 54,6 lbs.
  • About my puppy today: I thought that my skills got better. Now I know better. Level gots easier.
  • @bernersenn You already Have the Bestest puppy:D
    Thanks @karen68 for the alert, but no puppy for me today, maybe try later , probably not though
    OB I'll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion!

Hi @Pa wherever you are ♡
  • @kathy WASSSSUUPPP
    @karen68 thanks I wasn't going to do the challenge , but I will check it out now :)
    @bernersenn wolf is adorable as usual
Post in the New Forum!