The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2742
  • 160343 Comments
  • and after coffee stops and potty stops etc.
  • @Gumbycrownthief has returned lol….. anyways I am falling asleep back up at 5 am for another 12hour workday
  • oohh sure @gumby pop in for 10 minutes steal my crown and go! !
    Nighty night lol
  • Well Time for a I nightcap OB I'll have a Pigkiller please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion! !
    off to listen to my book and fall asleep. .maybe .while flinging lol..nudge me in the morning if I'm passed out in Estar booth..
    hmm i need to get my own booth I suppose, but estar booth comforts me somehow.
    me and angryboy used to hide under it when things got hairy around here lol..I still hide under there sometimes :/
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • @Ma I went to the ER to eliminate nasty stuff like a stroke. I've also been to an Opthamologist where they took pictures and such. Still no idea what happened yet. The flashes have stopped but I've still got some minor vision impairment. More tests next Friday. ??? I wasn't using my right eye for reading or flinging so no great loss.

Night night @Ma
  • oohh Pa,,well I'm happy you got it checked out and eliminated the 'nasty'stuff like a stroke !! is that s sign? The pics the opthamolohist took hopefully will give some answers.
    maybe cataracts?
    I want laser surgery and my eye doc told me, don't worry in a few years I'll have cataracts then my insurance will cover laser surgery! Yay Lol, gotta go blind before insurance will cover it!
    anyway i hope which ever case for you that they will figure something out Pa:/

Nighty night @Pa
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUP
    @hunnybunny sleeping again lol
    @bernersenn HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
  • Thank you guys for these birthday wishes.
  • you are very welcome @bernersenn
    @gumby Waaasssuppp ¿¿
    bbs
  • Now we're in trouble because of these timezones. My birthday is started overhere. Will start in Great Britain in 3 minutes, etc.
  • @bernersenn Well I guess you will just have to party for the next 24 hours :)
  • @gumby I wish I could do that. Will give it a try tomorrow afternoon. I'm at work now, remember?
  • @bernersenn no worries I don't know your boss. Mum is the word
  • oh my People come and go so quickly around here
    *poof*
  • Another Terrosit attack in NyC :/ *sigh* sadly people now don't react,, they say*oh really* and go back to their business:( is become second nature these days:(
  • Now I'm one of those people, shutting off the news, about killing and evil, putting in my fantasy book about dwarves and dragons and dark elves plotting to kill good elves and all of the. Forementioned ,hmmm... Seems the same but fiction is always closer to reality than we realize.
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Hello guys.
    Where is @pa ?
  • OB, drinks for everyone today, put it on my tab
  • Cheers @Bernersenn I'll have a small glass of champagne. Enjoy your day xx
  • Hello @bernersenn hope your enjoying your birthday:)
    Thank you for the drink, OB I'll have a PigKiller please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flnging potion:D
    And ya @Pa where are you????
  • Hello all... @bernersenn Happy Happy Birthday! Hope it's been a good one :D
  • Happy Birthday Bernie. Thanks for the drinks.
  • (((((@Pa ))))) where ya been???
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPP
    @rat so are ya flinging with 1 eye still?
    @karen68 hello how have you been?
  • @gumby Waassssupppp
    Sorry @karen68 didn't see ya there , how's things?
  • Hi @Ma. Been playing with the doctors instead of the pigs. The nerve entrapment in my neck is causing my left thumb to have a mind of it's own. I'm finding it hard to fling with a twitching thumb. I tried to play the challenge today but the best my thumb would let me have was 148K. So no puppy for this guy.
  • Awww @Pa that suxs,I just had more issues with my keyboard tablet was stuck in Korean, bit I fixed it just in time for bed :/
    I hate getting old, I have inexplicable pain in my ankle sometimes when I wake up, can't walk, no reason, saw doctor no explanation :/
    Now I must listen to book and get some rest, work tomorrow: (
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Good night @Ma
  • Hello guys,
    Good morning.
    Thanks for the birthday wishes, always nice.

@rat sorry to hear about your nerve pal, this really s..ks.
  • It really does s..k @bernersenn. I haven't flung much in over two years. The last time I did any real flingin' was with the BP takeover at the river in Rio. And I had to leave it before I made it to first place. @Fenikus thought I left because I was scared of him. Ha Ha!
  • uhhmmm @Pa our quest through space was after that no?well my joining you in Space?
  • Yeah it was @Ma. But I was just tweaking my scores as I helped you and stopped all together after you were crowned the Queen of Space. Look at your score dates. That was over two years ago as well.
  • Wow how time flies @Pa :/
  • early night for me, ,headphones in
    Nighty night @Pa
  • Nite nite @Ma
  • hmm Not a comment all day, as I said, my own fault for dragging the patrons into a flinging quest lol!
    OB just rest I'll fix my own Pigkiller please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion :)
    Nighty night Blues enjoy the Aviary :)
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPPPP
    @rat I know you are lurking out there lol. HELLO
  • @gumby Waasssuuupppp???? :D nice to see someone here lol!
  • @kathy lol well we are here, but we are not here if ya know what I mean LOL and then there are the lurkers.
  • Lol yep @gumby I know what you mean, then there's the rat family in the walls heehee!! Why don't wake Minnie and the babies you'll be sorry Hha
  • @kathy just bang on the walls that should bring them out of the woodwork. hehe
  • lol @gumby Nooo its too late to be tripping on 'heyyougetouttamyway' !! and the other one there's so many i forget thier names lol!! plus Minnie will come after you with a vengance that even Mrs. Bunny couldn't match heehee..nighty night
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡ miss your smiling wittiness around here :(
Post in the New Forum!