The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 383
  • 160343 Comments
  • I usually am not here this early in the day (Eastern Standard Time), but I thought I'd come by a little early to see what's going on, and to see which crew works this time of day. Who all's here?
  • I'm checking in every so often
  • @Bill - have you played Piglantis or Utopia yet?
  • Ahh just mist @CC Joly... ah well, have a good night CC and hope to see you soon :)
    And an original Wienerschnitzel is the best, so next time count me in :)
  • No I haven't. I don't even know which game it's for. Is it seasons?
  • Sorry, I'm hopeless, I know. I throw myself into Facebook a little too much.
  • Piglantis is in Seasons and Utopia is in Space.
  • I have played Utopia. I think I have scores for all of them, but I can't even remember if I have uploaded them
  • Hi Bill, it's 11:00 PM overhere, so I am present for a hour or so.

It's to much to track everybody down, Everybody congratulations on the new badges!
  • LOL! indeed. E-Star where are you? France? Germany? Just a guess
  • Oops... my bad, it's PM and not AM... still can't understand why everybody keeps AM and PM... 24hrs is much easier... 23:00 is much clearer... but then again, I grew up with this, so maybe that's why
  • close, but no... tulip girl overhere
  • or cheese and wooden shoes woman LOL
  • oh ok
  • I feel so bad I don't know my geography culture
  • oh ok... like in.. hmmm I still don't know or are you familiar with these (long gone) stereotypes?
  • hahahahaha LOL
  • The Netherlands is where I live, so you where real close with Germany :)
  • Hi Angryboy, how is the BP jr going?
  • @Angryboy Great job! Keep it up :)
  • I guess everybody is out fighting the Pigs, so I might as well take the corner booth and try and make some progress on Piglantis.
  • *takes a Lime Flavored Punch and a Utopia Mix from OB* *puts flippers on and dives into Piglantis*
  • hi everyone..sshhh I'm hiding..can I have a pigkiller please @ob
  • why are you hiding?
  • cuz bl.probaly gonna kill me..I mentiond another nominee...
    congrats on santa hat:)
  • did you post the answer to yesterday question?
  • what does that mean?
  • yes.... @rd got it no problem
  • I recommended laurence for high iq
  • is that bad?
  • @Estar
    I would be happy if you would accept the invitation. So let me see, we have to eat at late night. So would like to date you tomorrow at 11:00 PM. I will cook tomorrow. So we see ;-)
  • Sounds like a great idea, I will be here... how late is it in Austria now? almost 11:00 or 12:00? Here in the netherlands we have daylight saving time, so it's almost midnight... but you can even wake me up in the middle of the night for a good Wienerschnitzel :p
  • but lets call it a get-to-gather... I think my husband won't like it if I go on a date... even if it's for a Wienerschnitzel, which he knows I love :p
  • no angryboy. just that there were so many yesterday. we get him pretty busy:)
  • In Austria now it is 11:50 PM. My father comes from Belgium so if i come the next time to Belgium i visit you in Netherlands ;-)
  • Hi Kathy... nice to see you... why do we keep meeting each other when it's almost @HarryStar6 time?
  • Ahhh so we are on the same timezone... very rare here at ABN to talk to someone in the same timezone :)
  • 20,000 comments coming up!
  • Ok @Estar. I am a Original Angry Bird. So you get tomorrow a big Wienerschnitzel make out of Green PIGGIS :-)
  • the BP jr party is slowing down, any ideas to get it back up again?
  • we..need..ideas
  • desperate ideas!
  • @CC freshly hunted and shot Piggies? Those are the best... which ones are you getting? from Piglantis or a Space Piggie? Maybe the Space ones taste different due to no gravity!
  • did we scare all of them away?
  • I think you guys are doing fine, these things ebb and flow. What do you have today, 200+ comments?
  • @Kathy... where are you... waiting to give you a goodnight (((Hug))) but you vanished again :(
Post in the New Forum!