The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2744
  • 160343 Comments
  • I'm so tired,close my eyes for a few. .just in case
    Nighty night @Pa
  • Nite nite @Ma
  • He's a very handsome boy @bernersenn! Oh my, he is a bit destructive. Hope there's a way to train him to stop that?

@kathy, what do you mean by class action lawsuit?

Off to go riding on the bike, although it might be too hot!

GBFNIMCBIDK
  • Love the picture @bernersenn Wow he is indeed growing very fast, long legs!! Good muscle handsome but still cute puppy look: D
    Thanks for the link @sweetp ,I don't know where my mind is lately:/ I actually knew that lol!
    I was joking about the class action lawsuit ,, was kidding about during Rovio for Age discrimination!! All there update are geared for the younger crowd: (
    Enjoy your bike ride, but Took Hot?? It's cold here, 60° with a strong, cold wind of the ocean, and I'm 6 miles from the open ocean but can feel it in my bones: ( trade ya any day!
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUUPPP
  • @gumby Waasssuuupppp????
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Glad you're not calling Wolf a puppy anymore @bernersenn. That's a dog! Maybe not full grown, but already larger than most breeds. lol

Nite nite @Ma

• Good morning guys.
    @rat indeed, we cannot call this a puppy. During our walks he is larger than most of the other dogs we meet. And there is more to come.
    There also is no ratio. Look i.e. at his mouth. That has grown a lot to create room for his big teeth. The head itself will follow. In 4 months he will have the same height as his father. And that is a huge BMD. The second year he will grow in width (correct said?) and in his third year the head will follow. But his behavior remains the same, wants to cuddle all day.

@sweetp there is no therapy for this. When he gets older he will be more relaxed, spending his energy on more important things. Like chasing the women.

@kathy thank you
  • Hi @all! Just returned from 2 week vacation to Amsterdam, Moscow, and St. Petersburg. Loved Amsterdam. Moscow and St. Petersburg were very interesting.
    @Estar -- Didn't get to Rotterdam; maybe next time.
    @Hunnybunny @Rat -- If you ever want some recommendations for these cities, just ask.
    The only AB game I'm currently playing is AB Friends, because it has new levels twice a week, and it is generally possible to advance without using PU's.
    Will check the Nest occasionally, but won't be catching up.
  • @bonneypattycat @hunnybunny @karen68

Tweet from Angry Birds: Attention #AngryBirdsSeasons fans: Today is your last chance to purchase the special @NBA team levels from ”The Finals” episode.
  • Welcome back @mvnla2
    Sorry can't stay ,at work.
  • @mvnla2 when did you post your last note? i ask becsuse wen iwoke up , ihae vague memory of a dream, theft you were back :/
  • @Kathy -- I didn't post anything on ABN until maybe 7:30 am PST, so you must be psychic!
  • @Kathy -- Now that I think about it, I did visit ABN last night to check the AB Friends walkthroughs, so you might have seen my avatar in the list of recent friends on ABN.
  • hmm maybe @mvnla2, but i don't recall that, unless my eye caught it before drifting off,that would explain the dreamm, weird. .
    Happy you enjoyed your vacation; )
    back to work..see all later:)
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • goodnight Johnboy goodnight Kathy
  • Good morning Johnboy, Gumby, and @Ma.

Did you take a river cruise @Mvnla2? When Mrs. Rat and I get back from Niagara Falls/Hudson River Valley, our next excursion is a two week river trip from Amsterdam to Budapest. The Russia trip isn't until next year. But any tips you want to fling my way will be greatly appreciated.
  • There is an update for ABS. Crashes every time I want to open it on my iPhone. Even in airplane mode.
    So better backup before you update
  • @Rat -- No river cruise. In Amsterdam we were on our own. Then we flew to Moscow where we joined a land tour. We took a high speed train from Moscow to St. Petersburg. It took ~4 hrs, I think. I would much rather spend the time in Moscow or St. Petersburg than on a boat cruising between the two. I don't think there is that much to see between the two cities.
    A cruise between Amsterdam and Budapest sounds really good though. A river cruise in Europe is definitely on my list, and it could be Amsterdam to Budapest. If you haven't been to either city, I'd make sure you get to spend a few days in each city.
  • First Rhine and then Donau? What cities will you pass on your river trip, @rat?
    I once made a trip from Mainz to Amsterdam, just Rhine. It was lovely.
  • I accidentally let it update on my droid and ABS is fine. Hello All! Long Time no dropie in! Blue Mongoes all around on me!

A few thresholds for new PiggyWood 2, anyone?
  • level 2 star / 3 star
    22 194350 / 195290 (thanks @steely59 )
    23 249540 / 250360
    24 398110 / 400630
    25 199820 / 201430
    26 197280 / 205600
  • For level 24 I have 399,440 for 2* so your 400k is a winner and for 26 I have 204,720 for 2* -> 205k is 3* @knichy
  • Well Hello there @steely59 welcome to the BP hope you pop in more often,
    Your first drink and meal are on the house *must be 21 to have alcohol, all virtual of course:)
  • Thanks @kathy, I've been meaning to drop by for a long time. Some virtual alcohol is just what I need right now so I appreciate the free round :)
  • Your very welcome @steely59 feel free to ask OB ( Orange Bird the barkeep) for anything you like ,, just don't make him mad he tends to blow up lol!
  • This is for @hunnybunny and any others that is feeling sad

https://youtu.be/-fesv7_fXvs

sometimes its o.k and as actually good to feel the sadness♡
  • @Gumby Waaasssuppp ,,Where you at? ?
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPPP shhhh I am hunting wabbits
    @rat sounds like some good traveling :)
    @steely59 welcome to the BP
  • Updated Seasons and have the same issue reported by @trishohara , on an iPad3 and it crashes on opening.

@rat9 What river cruise line will you be sailing on? I haven't been to Amsterdam or Budapest, but have done a few cruises along the Moselle, Rhine, Main and a bit of the Danube to Vienna. Actually had to go by bus for most of the Rhine trip, water levels were too high for the boats to pass under some of the bridges!
  • Lol @gumby Be fresh feast Quiet,I am hunting rabbit too,, although I got a promise I won't be bitten lol!!
    Fluently
    Forgot to say the good news, went to the dentist, got an adjustment on the bottom center r,, so far so good *knock on wood** shall see what tomorrow brings.
    Speaking of tomorrow, Work day,, gotta start getting ready for Dreamland. Bbiab
  • Thanks for the confirmation @catsnbirds
    Reports from @knichy , updated on Android and all is well..
  • @kathy if you can jump high enough then the bunny can't bite ya :P
    @catsnbirds hello, long time no see
  • I'm afraid to update until I am sure the issues are fixed, even though I have Android:/
  • ! lol @gumby.. I'm trying!!
  • @kathy I am halfway to dreamland now, lol barely alive. sleep is overtaking me
  • @gumby Hi! You haven't looked into the quiet corner booth near the back on the way to the avitory, my favorite place to lurk. Have a good sleep!

@kathy Hurray on the dental work, knocking on wood for you....
  • Thanks @catsnbirds :)
    Nighty night @gumby
    Headphones in,, off to dreamland myself nighty night night all happy flinging
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • @trishohara Since I'm away from the house I don't have access to the travel details for the river cruise. Sorry. But I could give you some info on Monticello. First time visit. Great home in an awesome location. Mrs. Rat wants her house on top of a mountain now. But it's not gonna happen. Ha ha Off to Hudson Valley in the morning.

Has wabbit season opened @Ma? Good luck. I hope you bag the limit. You too @Gumby. There isn't much more fun than hunting wabbits. Especially those cute little white rabbits we have in the Nest. Watch out though. They fight back. Lol

The challenge is in Space today but I won't be trying to get a puppy. I have no idea how that high top score was achieved. Neither does it's owner.

Nighty night @Ma.

• thanks @kathy for the song
    @rat also looking at river cruises, I was going Danube, but reviews say Rhine is better.
    Also found that 15 night cruises were only £100 dearer than 8 eight nights and a stopover in Bratislava. Seeing as absolutely everything is paid for, other than alcohol, it's cheaper than staying home
    @catsnbirds know where to find you now!
  • Hee hee I always knew you were there @catsnbirds ,I trust OB and the blues were taking care of you while you were sitting quietly concentrated on flinging :D
    Just as @bonneypattycat sits quietly in her booth doing the same, always nice to have you join in:)
    I've never been on a cruise , was always my dream, someday....
    The older I get the more reservations I have about doing it though:/
  • @Kathy @all -- I did update Seasons, but didn't remember to try it until just now. Bombs immediately. Some say if you delete and reinstall, it will work. Not willing to try.
  • :( @ mvnla2, no I wouldn't try that either, if you uninstall you'll lose all progress probably, that sux:( guess just wait for a bug fix.
Post in the New Forum!