The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1452
  • 160343 Comments
  • Hi @harrystar6 are you joining the protest? Good to see you.
  • Bird Addict strikes again!
  • @Estar, back a few pages I saw that you added the no p/u symbol to my avatar but its not showing???
  • ((((( @bird_addict ))))) ((((( @kimmiecv )))))

Sleep well you two. I'm going for my dreamwalk.

@mvnla2: If the PC updates don't show up today, please raise a ruckus... I'm in a fowl mood right now...
  • I wonder if I can fill an entire page by myself...nothing but Bird Addict avatars on the whole page.
  • Lets see...
  • Night @brave1966 :) sleep well

@Bird-addict it's showing up on the main site which means you haven't updated it on gravatar which will then have it show up in forums.
  • @birdaddict its nice to see you as well :)
  • Oops foiled by @brave. Nighty night @brave! See you tomorrow.
  • What do you mean on the main site? Isn't this the main site? It's mainly where I am...
  • @Bird-addict it's because you never look up or down when you post!! LOL
  • @brave - I think you could be right ( bit late in replying to your comment http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/1045/the-bloated-pig-a-place-for-weary-flingers/p1450) re an article - maybe we could do some sort of on-line petition? Simple one statement petition e.g. We the undersigned ask Rovio to allow/create/ enable/ leaderboards to differentiate between scores gained without and with PU's - (Junkenmetal gave such a cogent argument for users who want and enjoy PU's )
    It may even help their sales as it would be free advertising ( though if on AB sites a bit like preaching to the converted!) may even encourage people who have not played in a while to go back to AB and the PU boards may create competition between PU users! Whilst us lot would have our 'pure ' leaderboards
    Course I'm suggesting this without having the faintest idea of whether it is a viable proposition or not! And if it is - without the faintest idea of how to do it (at zero cost!)
  • Nope @bird-addict this is the forum which is separate from the main site and only works through gravatar, so if you want it to show up here you've got to upload it there. ;D
  • Mumsie runs over and (((@bird addict))) - tiptoes over to @kimmie and places deliciously cool cloth on affected side of face - the cloth is steeped in all known folk remedies to relieve toothache.
    Mumsie then dashes out to drive to see grandchildren!
  • Hey @mumsie! I wish they could not only differentiate but also make it like space! A completely different score from your regular ones! If they did that I'd even consider playing around with them! But I won't touch them now because they mess up any real score you get by not showing it if it's lower than a pus score :/
  • Awwww thank you @mumsie42!! I sure wish poofing was a thing to be done outside the nest cause this tooth is killing me big time right now!!! :(
  • Done - thanks @kimmiecv! I got it updated on gravatar so it should sow up soon.
  • Have fun with the Grandkids @mumsie!!! Mwaaaah
  • As in "be up soon"
  • @birdaddict i am joining the cause for no power ups :)
  • i just finished uploading my grey avatar it looks very cool
  • Hi @Mumsie! Sorry for delay, my Internet is spotty tonight. I've been having so much fun on Draw Something but its really cutting into my bird time. Do you or @kimmiecv ever do the Millennium Falcon levels? I just started on those. It's a lot like mighty eagle which see , to me, to be a lot like p/u's. All you do is shoot an object (sardine can or egg) and it wipes out the level. Kinda boring. Do I need to give it more time? Is it fun and challenging? What's your opinion?
  • Hey @harrystar6! Good to hear it! I just updated my gravitate so my red no p/u symbol should be showing soon :). Do you play the might eagle and/or millennium falcon levels?
  • I've only ever used the sardine cans in the beginning when I was learning to play AB @Bird-addict so I personally have never played them for the feathers. But I know mvnla2 is really into playing them so shed be the one to ask. :)
  • Did you send me a draw? Stupid thing doesn't let me know so I have to pop into it to find out! It used to let me know but then just stopped.....
  • @birdaddict thats great i can't wait to see it, i do play some of the mighty eagle levels mainly the space eagle ones and the milliennium falcon ones once i three star all levels on ABO i am going to start and feather all the levels
  • Question @harrystar6, right now I have 70 m. Falcons. Do I have to buy them when I run out?
  • Guess what? Never mind, you'll never guess...I got a Christmas present tonight :). Had dinner with girlfriends to celebrate a birthday. The birthday girl wasn't able to be at our Christmas get together so she brought all our Christmas gifts to tonight. Merry Christmas to me! :D
  • @birdaddict I think you can them as daily rewards I sometimes buy the falcons with I tunes cards
  • Ooh cool @Bird-addict!! Yeahhh love presents Any time of the year!! :) Ummmm your whole avy is now missing?! Whatdidyoudo @Bird-addict??? :O
  • Going to watch some TV now see ya later everyone
  • Bye @Harrystar6 :) can't wait to see your gray avy show up!!
  • So who's who and what's what?
    Is there anybody in there?
    Nod if you can hear me.
    Is there anyone at all?
  • @kimmiecv my Draw Something isn't showing when it's my turn any more either. Used to put a number on the icon.
    Ok kiddies, it's way past time for my pillow walk. Good morning, good afternoon and good night! Hope you're able to get to sleep and sleep well with all your tooth pain @kimmiecv. I've got Fed-Ex sending a boat load of @mumsies folk remedy to you. Kiss kiss and hugs to you.
  • WAHAHAHAAAHA oh man I love you @surfcow!!!! :D
  • Kim Kimmerie, Kim Kimmerie, Kim Kim Ka-mooooo!
  • Whaaaat???? HI @SURFCOW!!!!!!! I'll stick around if you're here to chat. Hey isn't it awfully late where you are?
  • Good morning everyone! Or afternoon, or whatever...

Just gulping down my coffee before I have to dash off to work. Also decided to try for the Path of the Jedi badge, and uploaded all my scores. That was tedious. :-)

What amazes me is that apparently now I'm ranked number 2 on J-15. How is that even possible? Did everyone else completely ignore that level, or did I just get extremely luck?

I was surprised and delighted to discover that there were 11 levels on which I had a score over the average. Generally, I am pathetically below the average. So maybe this is a badge I have a hope of actually achieving.

I'm pretty new around here, so this is my first attempt at getting a badge. I do like having some sort of challenge, and this is a fun episode, so who knows?

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • Goodnight @Bird-addict and not to panic you or anything but you wonked out you avy in the main site as well as here! :O
  • What's crack-a-lackin'? Busy talkin' and smackin'?
  • Hey @junkenmetel hope you have a nice day and congrats on your #2 placement!! :)
  • @surfcow have you given up on us? How come you rarely come by the BP to liven up the party? Too much drivel? Miss your wit and humor :D
  • How you feelin my freaky Cow?? Still got a beard? ;D
  • Hey @birdaddict - yep it's 4 am here in the middle of nowhere.
  • And it's kimmie Kum lately thank you very much!! Hahaahahaaaha
  • Surf cow did you take my avatar?
  • I'm happy to report that I've lost the beard (the kind on your face, not the fake girlfriend variety) and starting to feel OK. I'm not sure why I haven't been hanging out here. Maybe I've been here lurking and you didn't notice me? Hah!
  • Where is your avatar, @birdaddict? I'm probably guilty of stealing someone's 'tar, but 'twas not me that absconded with thou's graphical representation!
  • @kimmiecv that cow doesn't have a beard that's a mustache. It's the latest thing in the land of the bovine. Are you trick or treating tonight @surfcow?
  • Anyone else have these Draft saved at 3:5XAM boxes polluting their screen?
Post in the New Forum!