The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1454
  • 160343 Comments
  • Where are the PC updates?!?!?

@bravepagechanger was here...
  • Wow! A busy night and now a quiet morning. ???
    Nice to see more people joining protest, but not sure why their avatars aren't showing correctly
    @Bird Addict @Harrystar You need to use Gravatar to get your avatar to show in forum. I think you know this, but I can't understand why they aren't showing.
  • @mvnla2: Good morning! Could you please find out what's up with the PC delays?
  • This is duplicate of what I posted in no PU forum:
    More conversation with Rovio's Mighty Eagle, Peter Vesterbacka
    @MVNLA 14 Mar
    @pvesterbacka To protest no distinction of PU and non-PU scores, lots of ABN members have turned their avatars BW angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussi…

Peter Vesterbacka @pvesterbacka
    @MVNLA hear you loud and clear
  • @Brave1966 -- Will try.
    @all -- Forgot to say that I love the PU acronym. I wonder if Rovio knows what it means in English?
  • @mvnla2: Many Thanks! :)

@leggy: Good morning (or afternoon in your case)! :) Interesting on all the "uninstalled" from GP...
  • @Leggy -- Ask E-star if you want a bigger no PU icon on your avatar.
    Good to see someone else join.
    I guess my tweetversations with Peter Vesterbacka and AngryBirds are spread out all over the place. Will try to consolidate in forum on PUs later today. There are also some in news and rumors.
  • @Brave1966 -- Check out my tweet to AB. There is a good chance they won't answer until tomorrow because of the time difference.
    https://twitter.com/MVNLA
    Also, if the whole point of these updates was to add capability of watching toons to games, they may not be planning to add toon capability to PC. Double bummer for you.
    BTW, I think you've said you have an IOS device also? If so, I think you can buy a special connector to hook it up to display on your TV and maybe your PC monitor.
  • @mvnla2: There's the added levels (ABo, ABR, ABS), plus the trigger flaw fix and new theme for Space though. AFAIK, the toons in app ads launch the browser on the device.
  • Goodnight all, 1am here.

Not sure what update on seasons add only 8 level on last 2 ep., and PU, really dislike PU, why rovio can make it on space (show PU score) only not on other apps. @mvnla2 twitter, is rovio listen it? Or just answer without action (worry about this). Since add bonus level on rio seem PC like other outdated platform, no update.

I saw alot of GP user complaint rovio about ads and IAP, rating also going down.
  • @PJng -- Since some of the replies are from Peter Vesterbacka, I think they are really listening.
  • http://instagr.am/p/W4UswWHOfU/

Don't try stealing her boyfriend!
  • @Leggy -- WTG! You do need to see it larger to tell what you did.
  • Nice work @leggy! :)
  • I am OFFICIALLY starting work on an iPhone app that is based on my comic book The Spy Files.
  • Hello @all
    @ABSM I hope the app turns out well!
  • Hi, @tas, hi, @absm, I hope the app goes well, keep us in the loop with the progress:)
  • @brave1966
    15 Mar
    @AngryBirds PC user's on ABN want to know when the next PC update will land. Looks like PC is missing everything since Hoth.

Angry Birds @AngryBirds
    @MVNLA PC usually comes a little later, and all of the updates since Hoth came out a week ago. So... Hope to have news for you soon :)
  • I too am against power ups in seasons. Came late to killing the nasty little green pigs. But like everyone else just love the basic simplicity of seasons. Avatar now monochrome to show support.
  • Helooo everyone !!!! Happy Friday:) well i see we have a few more joining the protest that's so awesome:) thank @mvnla2 for given us the feedback from peter..I've reactivated my twitter account..like i said before I'm not a big tweeter but I will gladly retweet:) i may through a tweet once in a while:)
    I had the strangest dream again i thought i saw a cow in the BP last night
    OB whatever is in those sunuppers keep 'em coming:) k
  • Stupid error message box again!!!
  • Welcome to the BP @HunnyBunny:) thanks for your input on the protest:)
  • Albeit my avatar is not shown in my post - it should be a sad grey bunny, awaiting reincarnation to adorable pinkness!
  • Hi Hunnybunny welcome to the Bloated Pig, the place to kick of your shoes and relax. Orange Bird is the bar tender and he is happy to serve you anything that you want :D

As for your avatar, the forum section only uses Gravatar set up avatars, so in order to show up here, you need to add the image to Gravatar. have you used it before?
  • An I know right Kathy.... the @surfcow appeared out of no where, missed him too :(
  • E-star I have no idea what you are talking about. It took me long enough to get an avatar. I'll have a large gin and orange if OB can spare some. Or anything long and cooling....
  • E* (((( hugs))))) so many Birdies joining the cause:) :) :)
  • I assume @HunnyBunny you are of legal drinking age:)
    , sorrry i didn't give you a proper welcome...i just came off work..and am catching IP up on many many comments of the day:)
  • [[[huggggss]]] Kathy, yeahhh weekend for you as well!! and yes indeed lots of grey supporters added today. Hope Rovio sees it :D
  • Yes i hope so to.. Mvnla2 has been tweeting in their ear ferverently:)
    Brb smoke break..
  • Well I last got asked for proof of age in Florida, I was about 30 at the time! And that was many years ago, too many, far too many...
  • Ack! I keep MISSING everyone! :P
  • Hey ABSM nah you don't, I see you :D
  • hahahaha LOL @HunnyBunny guess I am many many years away from you tee hee. That is the great thing about Angry Birds, everybody loves them :D
  • @E-star Who doesn't love a little feathery ball of rage? :D
  • Hey @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster your avatar looks great..:)
  • Hahaha HunnyBunny :) i take it as a compliment, but i haven't been asked for many years:(
  • @E-star gravatar all done. Husband now thinks I'm very sad hunnybunny carrying on from previous hunnybunny descriptors!!
  • Nice @HunnyBunny now you need a no pu symbol..:)
  • I'd like to know why i am getting ads in sw when i paid for add-free!!! Really pissing me off!!!
  • @Kathy she does have aNO PU symbol one, was just about to ask.... @Hunny (tee hee sounds so lovely) could it be you uploaded the grey but NO PU symbolless avatars?
  • @ABSM ehhh don't think I know anyone that hates them, but I do know a lot of people that look at me funny when I hit a great high score or talk enthusiastically about AB and ABN.... looks that make me think I am crazy and they are normal... but that isn't the case right?? right?
  • speaking of husbands, better join mine for a while before he (or was it me) forgets we live together... better introduce myself first right?

@all catch you later, will be lurking :D
Post in the New Forum!