The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1667
  • 160343 Comments
  • Oops no way Rat?! and still the glass is half full?
    Oh oh got to scoot hubby just got home and want to make a cup of coffee and catch up about the day. Hope to catch you later!
  • @estar Thanks for the avatar.
  • you are welcome @rat glad you love it! seeing a virtual smile and gratitude makes it all worth it. Can not think of anything better than the feeling of being able to bring a smile to another ones face, so in a way thank you for my "smile" today!
    got to scoot again, dinnertime!
  • Happy BirdDay @Rat! Hope you have a wonderful day without more rain in your living room.
    Good thing you've got 3 cakes and tons of cheese; might just be enough for all the kids. Although @Sunshine's second cake is so scary, I can't imagine anyone getting close enough to take a bite.
    Love @E-Star's birthday present for you!
  • Maybe give it some time for everything to be back in place again. I figure Bl is still working overtime to get everything sorted.
  • I always wonder if it would help if everyone signed out when there's troubles?
  • hahahah twilight zone for sure, I am out of here... like you mentioned... I am running to the leaderboard and check which levels I want to play for the evening. IKR how sick is that, I can not even play AB without my leaderboards hiihihihih!
  • What happened lol!! I've been sent back in time:) wish that would happen in real life haha!
  • @Kathy What do you mean little blue error box? On ABN?
  • Working site again, YAY
  • Test comment (that is all)
  • Crap! The error box also tends to give you a double post :/
  • @BirdLeader the blue box seems to only happen in the forums, I've not had it happen on the main site, hope that helps?! I took a screen shot of it as it just happened to me, if you need to see it let me know and I'll upload it to my album for you.
  • @Kimmiecv Yes, please do! Thanks.

Might need to do a hard refresh. CMD or CTRL + F5
  • Ok I'll get it in there now and let you know when it's done @BirdLeader, umm huh? Oh hard refresh on my phone, yeah sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't. Not sure why it happens at all but eventually it stops. BRB
  • Sorry error box again!
  • Thirty six hours and I'm home. Fab cruise, but missed you all
    Look out for a really boring summary of Iceland, Norway, and the Faroe Islands, and some photos in my album that I can't quite manage to link to the BP
    Nothing changes......
  • @Rat happy birthday
    Best cake I've seen at BP, you lucky old Rat!
  • @hunnybunny--Good timing. Thanks and welcome home. Did you see the present @estar gave me.
  • Thanks @Kimmiecv. That looks like it's related to draft feature the forum has. I will look into it.
  • @Rat -- Hope you had / are still having a great birthday (with no rain in the living room).
    Just your luck to have a really rocking party stopped by site problems. Looks like I didn't miss much, as compared to this morning, when the BP might have set a record on posts/hr.
  • No problem @BirdLeader, do you want me to keep it in my album for a while or can I delete it? Thanks for looking into it. :)
  • Thanks @Kimmiecv I'm happy you knew what i meant:) sorry @Birdleader my battery was dying i couldn't answer luckily my ABN twin was here to save the day:)
    Btw there's a case of Cristal for you and the ABN team compliments of the BP :)
    Thanks again for all your hard work to keep us Nesters happy:)
  • Ooohhh @mvnla2 i hope the BP record posts didn't cause site crash:(
  • LOL @Kathy as I was answering BL the dread error box started dogging me so I was able to take a screen shot of it! Minus the double post, it couldn't have happened at a better time! ;D
  • It couldn't have @KitKat, the site crashed long after e-star, rat and I were fast posting fiends!! ;)
  • Lol thank goodness @Kimmiecv
    Plus i was trying to post with E* kept getting error box double size..then double post showed up.then i got transferred to, 3 pages before but it said it was the current page..THEN i got a warning saying i was a spammer cuz i posted more than 3 times in 60 seconds llol i couldn't do that if i tried!!!
  • Omg that's too funny!! The Hoodoo Voodoo was in full effect @KitKat!! LOL :D
  • Good grief I could be a spammer since I throw MANY comments in 60 secs sometimes!! WAHAHAHAAAHA
  • Roflmao yes hoodoo voodoo in full force!!!
  • O.k back to flinging!! .bf blabbing!! Thank goodness he got a job tomorrow!!! Whole first day of my vacation to myself!!!:) :)
  • Whoo Hooo that's the way to start a vacation in my book @Kathy!! Peace and quiet!! ;D I'm off as well! Stupid level is Not. Cooperating. At. All!! :/
    OB a double SunUpper please!! ;) and send one to @KitKat too would ya! We're both on that stupid level!!
  • Now broadcasting from my S3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wooo hoo @Ripsy:) do you loo oooove it??? Haha haha!!!:):)
  • @kathy it is absolutely amazing. A million times faster than old bessie. I have almost cried a couple of times. Some of the features are absolutely incredible.
  • Does your sd card work in it @Ripsy?
  • SD card went right in with all of my pics and music intact. Tomorrow night is when we begin the progress recovery.
  • Is it jelly bean?? I am due for upgrade in August so i should go for it YES??
    Better than what we have? Hee hee sorry I'm excited for you!!!
    Congratulations!!!
  • Yep. JellyBean. I will let you know if I get it to work.
  • You have an S2. I had an S1. I am not sure what the S2 does because it was never available to Verizon.
  • @rdnzlrips82 Congrats on your new found speed. I hope @kimmiecv doesn't upgrade. I can't keep up with her now!!!
  • Oh j:( thought you had s2 like me..plus i don't have Verizon i have sprint so cancel that pm i guess sorry:( :( thought we had the same..
  • @Kathy Sorry you had to go to work during the party this morning. Glad you stuck your head in to say hi.
  • Lol @rat i have 4g and i can't keep up with her either!!:)
    Hope you enjoyed your birthday party:)
  • Yep I'm sorry i missed it also..lol i knew but didn't want to give the surprise away last night
    Hence the cheesecake:)
  • Had a blast. I've been feeling a little bad lately. Couldn't fling. The party really helped lift my spirits.
  • That made no sense whatsoever i know:/
  • Love the little smirk on avatars face. You must look at the blowup to see it.
Post in the New Forum!