The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1677
  • 160343 Comments
  • @kathy, lol, you keep saying nite, but keep coming back :-) machine is tablet, phone, etc, :-)
  • @lisko language honey !! Sorry..some get offended:(
  • Hahaha @grammyk yes/ no my machine is still in my hand..hee hee
    I was saying good night because i thought the error box was taking us out:;)
  • @kathy, lol, it just dumped half of the comment i was writing.
  • Although i should be sleeping its almost 2am..
    So o.k for real this time..:)
    *place flashlight in Kimmiecv booth\* night all..good luck@lisko pm if need:)
    Sweet dreams all:) :)
  • Sorry @Kathy, I forgot (again)!

Edit: Gah I'm goign crazy with the squirrels! They've got a nest in our attic and now when the babys are grown up they are running in and out all the time. I've got my desktop next to a window and I see those young squirrels running up and down :D
  • No worries @lisko just please edit:) sweet dreams honey be strong:)
  • @lisko, yes, bad things south.

@all, very interesting scientifically though, a huge storm moved north from the usa, got stuck beside mountains and just sat there and dumped all the water. It was instant floods, very little warning miles away. A freak happening as the weather people all said.
  • I dont know what the excuse is for all the rain we've had in edmonton lately. This is the third wet spring,summer our normally dry province has had in a row.
  • @Kathy - Edited :)

@grammy k - We had an unusual heat wave here. Usually the heat comes in august etc. but this year it came already in may and it continued 'til the beginning of june. So the weather has been pretty much freaky lately. Now we're having a "normal" summer weather, it's warm and it's also raining. We had a thunder yesterday, but 'cause we live by a lake it didn't come straight upon us, but stayed a bit further on the lake. Haha, actually we know exactly when there is a possibility that the thunder comes upon us, it always comes from one certain direction. If it comes elsewhere, it won't come here :D
  • @lisko, yes i think the weather worldwide just keeps getting wierder and wierder. For us, two extra months of winter, 8 nice days, weeks of cold rain, now very hot few days which often generate the thunderstorms. All of my flowers are very confused.
  • @grammy k - Yep, that's true! My flowers are also confused! One day you have to bear buckets with water to them and the next day it rains so hard that the water beats them to the ground.
  • Those of you thinking of going to Florida or somewhere close to that area of the Gulf of Mexico particularly to swim at the beach this winter? DON'T >:^|
    Almost a million sharks gather there in the winter, like spinners. And then Hammerheads come and eat THEM. Sharkbite capital of the world.
  • @lisko, yeah, and my columbine and peonies are in bloom at the same time,,, usually one is way before the other.
  • *Habitually orders a few pig ears* So what are you guys doing?
  • @grammy k - Hahaha, sounds so familiar! A while ago I told hubby that peonies are starting to bloom so that means it's going to rain. I was right. Again. Every year when peonies start to bloom there comes a heavy rain that totally beats them. I managed to save some by gathering them in to vase but most were already beaten by the rain :(
  • @tas, lol, mostly talking about the weather.
  • @lisko, oh my, i forgot all about that. Mine too. This is the first year they are getting a longer run. They are so delicate. We get lots of hail too in our thunderstorms. Wreaks everything. Btw, so nice to meet another gardener :-)
  • My weather is rather nice actually.
  • @tas, you hear about july 3, 15 new levels coming. New power for little red.
  • @tas, my apologies in advance if i get it wrong, you are in vietnam? Is your weather normal this year?
  • Sorry, way off @grannyk
    Hint: Not too far south of you. ;^)
  • IT'S ON JULY 3RD?!?!?! *Spits out chunk of chewed up pig ear out of surprise* Oh.... I better clean that up.
  • IT'S ON JULY 3RD?!?!?! *Spits out chunk of chewed up pig ear out of surprise* Oh.... I better clean that up.
  • @tas, i tried to check your profile but it said page gone to rio. I should have checked map. Only state i remember south of me is montana. I met so many people here lately :-)
  • @grammy k - Haha, yep another gardener here! :D I wasn't until I moved into our own house with my hubby. After that I went totally crazy! Roses, peonies, poppys, primroses and the list goes on and on :D Now I can't live without my flowers, I guess I've got several addictions :D
  • Yes, ive got a few too :-), ate at least 6 chocolate bars today!
  • G'morning @lisko, @theanonymoussomeone & @grammyk:)
    Don't worry, @lisko, be optimistic about the family you do have with you and think how lucky you are to have a loving husband and be proud at the fact that you are bringing up a brilliant (although somewhat mischievous) son:D Life will get better:]
  • @grammy k - Hahahaha, chocolate is a hard one :D

@AngerManagement - Thanks! It's amazing how many friends you get to know in the wonderful world of internet :D To be honest, I met my hubby in internet, but here we are, we've been together for over five years and we've got a little monster :D
  • Morning, @grammyk:) A good way to get rid of addictions or bad behavior etc. is to have a hobby. Angry Birds is a great start, but gardening is something that will keep you occupied whilst thinking about alcohol. Combined with getting rid of all of the poison from your house, you will be counting the days you have been sober in weeks:D
  • Hey, @theanonymoussomeone, do you like my new avatar:]
  • Morning all
    @GrammyK my peonies survived with out the normal rain attack this year. Unfortunately for the two weeks we were on holiday! Just upright seed heads when we got home!
  • @angermanagement, too funny your mention of hobbies. I am addicted to hobbies also. I call myself a compulsive builder. I build wood models of any sort - including doll houses, train scale houses, misc other stuff; i crochet, do origami, build mobiles out of the origami, paint things, jigsaw puzzle, and a bunch of others :-)
  • I can tell we are going to hear a lot of really interesting stories from your travels, @hunnybunny, make sure to note me in any of them, because I do not want to miss them:)
  • If I may be so bold:
    Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
    The first of the day, especially for TorT 2-5, the most hateful level ever :-(
  • @hunnybunny, too sad, to miss them that way. Nice to meet you by the way :-)
  • Ok @hunnybunny, what is TorT :-)
  • My main hobby is Snooker, then watching football, which isn't possible at the moment in the Summer;) My favourite team is Liverpool F.C, and player=Steven Gerrard:D That's why I got @mvnla2 to put me in the Kop, the main stand in Anfield Football stadium, on the ABN Member's Map:)
  • Wow, Blue Error Box:(
  • See y'alls, I'm off to school to tell kids what to do for my work experience:D
  • @angermanagement I, to be honest, think that your avatars are slowly decreasing in quality. Sorry, but I don't like white lies. Bye!
  • @AngerManagement I write a little report after each holiday, I have an avid readership of two! It's nearly finished, but too long to post here, I'll do a summary later, and post a couple of pictures in my album, I'll even try to link them
  • @grammyk TorT = Trick or Treat, the first chapter in Seasons.
  • @GrammyK sorry I didn't make an official introduction, manners lacking on my part :-(
    It's trick or treat in seasons. I only play seasons at the moment, but Star Wars is definitely calling, once of course I achieve all the challenges I set myself in seasons!
  • @tas I know!! I'm playing it lol
    GrammyK asked
  • @AngerManagement - Oh, I love to watch snooker! Do you play or just watch? :D
Post in the New Forum!