The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1680
  • 160343 Comments
  • Oh, and happy birthday, @wrw01:) I bet you can't wait to see all of your cakes... *HINT*
  • I'm off to go and help kids with their Outdoor Learning today, see y'alls later:)
  • @wrw01 HaPpY BiRthDaY my friend!!! So sorry your not spending it at home with your family but knowing you it'll be a great day no matter where you are!! May the next year bring you nothing but Love, triple the Joy you give to others and all the Happiness you deserve!!! Be safe in your travels and I look forward to getting you back here to the Nest on a more regular basis once your work has slowed down! You are sorely missed!
    Mwaaaaaah :•
  • Happy Bithday @wrw01! Have a great day - din't work too hard!
    E* love the banner! Not sure but I think you have a little toothpaste on your chin!
    @Lisko - hope your first meeting was ok and you
    @tas - I love Florida! Orange Lake and ponte vedra are the two places I've been - loads of golf courses - speaking of which must dash got a match in an hour!
    Happy hols @mvlna
    Love to all
    O'B just an Americano to go please
  • Oh good grief I've changed OB's nationality to Irish!
  • Jeeeez I feel like the white rabbit in wonderland right now;( can't stop but I NEVER miss a birthday.....hardly;) Many happy returns @wrw01 Have a wonderful day even though you're busy at work!
    Hi @kimmie @mumsie @birdaddict! I'm due quite a few pm's so bare with me,I'll get there :D
    Ok,I'm off and running again see ya!
  • Heehee funny @mumsie42!! LOL :D Good luck and have fun today! Hope it's not raining again!!

Geez lots of peeps taking Holidays!! Everyone have a safe and amazing time!! See you all when you get back!! :)

Lisko I hope you had an eye opening time and met people you can connect with!!
  • Hi @JLZ-666 have a fast day!! Bye @JLZ-666!! Mwaaah :•
  • :-) Happy birthday, vacation every one with bday, vac

:-) happy page change @am

:-) thanks @bird addict

:-( just played level one of abo update red feathers, so disappointed, *cry*
  • Just downloaded the ABO update with the new levels. I don't get it!

Looking forward to walkthroughs :)
  • @bpc, this is not angry birds, just tap anywhere and it hits target, ????
  • I understand the new levels but I can't get past level 14! It's impossible!
  • @absm, i understand levels, just dont understand why they are in angry birds, cant even face trying level two, too disappointed
  • I get it now, and it sucks eggs!!!

What a huge disappointment :(
  • I agree with you on that. It seems to be its own game, and it's stupidly difficult. I want it to be at least a bit easier.
  • I agree Grammy k, this update doesn't fit in with ABO at all.

I'm going to bed....
  • Hi @all! Thanks for asking, the first meeting went okay. It really was an eye opening experience, but I think I'll try some other group. This was okay, but a bit too religious so it made me feel somewhat bothered, 'cause I'm an atheist. There's nothing wrong on talking about religion, but they told in the beginning that it's not about religion but yet the "leader" was talking about God all the time so it felt a bit awkward. Maybe I'll just try another group, 'cause I can olways go back to this one if I feel like it :) Another thing that somehow bothered me was that all the others were over 60 years old and had been sober for several years already. I know that we all were there 'cause of the same problem, but somehow it made me feel a bit left alone, 'cause my story is totally different than their stories. But hearing their stories really opened my eyes. Some stories were so shocking and sad that they made me cry.

We'll see, I'm going to try some other group (there's over 30 groups here) so maybe I'll find one that makes me feel a bit more comfortable :) I'm not going to give up on this, I felt a lot better this morning. It felt a lot like a heavy load was taken from my shoulders.
  • I don't need it easier, out of ABO would suffice.

What on earth were the folks at Rovio thinking????

• I don't know. The levels seems so... messy. The vehicles are ugly and make for an irritating opponent. They need to get this out of ABO.
  • @bpc, yes, out,out,out. I cant even escape in sleep because i fell asleep during power failure earlier. Very curious as to reactions when others wake up.
  • My hopes for AB Go! just took a nose dive :(
  • Glad you have other options for groups @lisko, you'll find the right fit, just keep researching them until the right one comes! I'm happy to hear you at least got something out of it and that's what's important!! :)
  • My dog just passed level one tapping randomly on screen.
  • Uhhh is it just me or can any of you NOT scroll the screen so you can see the one at the edge with the basket in the first level? I agree it's the most stupid group of games they've come out with!! Not sure if it's just because I'm on an iPhone or if it's meant to hide the pigs your trying to hit? Yeah a super big letdown for sure!! :/
  • LOL @grammyk that was a good one!! :D
  • Doesnt scroll on android tablet either @kimmiecv
  • WTH are you supposed to do to see the other side then? I think they threw this together instead of taking more time to come up with something better! I'd rather have Facebook levels thrown in than these stupid only 3* dumb ideas!! Really to disappointing!! :/ if anything they should have thrown this tripe at the end of ABOBP! At least that would have made a wee bit more sense as an extra in that game! Certainally doesn't merit a game all it's own!!
  • Yeah @kimiecv, put this advertisement in bad piggies instead. I am trying to stay polite because lots of people like this kind of game, but it doesnt belong anywhere in ab. And they should rename GO also. Red bird GO, whatever. DO not capitalize on ab fame for a game that is nothing to do with ab.
  • Yep I agree @grammyk if it was an extra in ABObp or bad piggies it'd make total sense but it's not an AB game, none of the AB games go by only 3*s! No challenge in it, when it's done it's just done! I guess the best thing to do is answer their survey and express to them how bad this idea was. To bad really, I just hope they don't continue in this vein! Although I suspect most of the nest will be letting them know in the survey how disappointing this was.

I'm off for my pillow walk, have to work bright and early! :( Hope you can get some rest @grammyk! ;)
    Everyone have a nice Day/Night :)
  • @sunshine that was lovely and perfect for our @wrw01!! Couldn't have picked a better song!! :)

@E-star don't think I mentioned what a wonderful banner that was!! :)

Ok really going now!! ;)
  • @sunshine hi back ! :-)
  • @E-star @birdaddict @angermanagement @kimmiecv @mumsie @jlz666 @grammyk @sunshine

Wow, just woke up and what a surprise!!! What a bunch of nice folk in the Nest to remember my Birdday. It warms my heart and is just a great way to start the day.
    This is even before my coffee and burnt toast with peanut butter and cream cheese (Sunshine, nice you remembered)

Thanks e-star for the card, sunshine for the song and to all the Nesters who took to time and effort to make this day special for me (for some reason my face got a little wet).

• @sunshine
    Love it, thanks for the cake. I think I can go 140-150 mph in his auto!
  • @wrw01 enjoy your day with family and friends! What do you have planned? (Hand @wrw01 a tissue)
  • Happy Birdday @wrw01 have a great day! :)
  • @harrystar how are you ? :)
  • Hey @sunshine, I am pretty good been playing the new ABO update which I am having a lot of trouble with level 14 and been going through ABR to three star all the levels. :)
  • I haven't even check for up dates yet. I'm behind in ABO!!! I've been working on improving score for Rio and just getting it on my iPad!! :(
  • @sunshine the new update is quite challenging I reckon level 14 is super hard, I have also been working in rio to three star all levels. :)
  • @Harrystar6 Thank you for the BD wishes.
  • @harry I'm doing great! My mom is staying with us for the 4th of July and we have lots of activities Planned so it will busy. I just downloaded it. Looks interesting.
  • @wrw01 that's alright have a really nice birthday :)
  • @sunshine that's great :), also the new update is pretty interesting but can be really hard sometimes.
Post in the New Forum!