The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1681
  • 160343 Comments
  • @theanonymoussomeone
    Thank you for the Birdday wishes!!!
  • @tas good morning! :) congrats on Hoth!
    @harry it does look like they can and will be tricky
  • *stumbles in rubbing eyes* hmm wasn't i just here?
    Look at that beautiful banner,*
    Wonderful @E*
    happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday wrw01 happy birthday to you:)

• The Birthday Boy got to change the page! ;)
  • Awesome cake @sunshine:) mmm..OB a large coffee please..*slices a small piece of cake*
  • Happy Birthday @wrw01! May all your wishes come true :D
  • Any one else have trouble installing new update? Mine keeps saying package invalid?
  • Hmm, yeah. I had to manually go to the Play Store site and update it but no package invalid error. Maybe try re-installing the update.
  • Thanks @iamMighty i had to do that also..its taking4 ever bad reviews i see...
  • Yeah, but I don't think it's that bad. Well ok, it gets really annoying to hit moving piggies and try again.
  • Its different that's for sure, not sure i like it yet? I'll give it a go..
    Good luck every one;)
  • It just automatically goes to the target no matter where I tap?
  • @kathy, YES, my dog can play. I think people think they are aiming but they are not. Maybe later, i quit after level 2.

Well, i have to do the pulling back part, then she taps.
  • Well, yeah. It gets really hard as you want to go somewhere, tap there and there goes away the pig :(
  • Haha @grammyk ya i don't think its challenging at all..can't uninstall the update, so i guess it will just sit there until i get a dog lol,;)
    Oh well!! I'm going back to Hoth or back to bed not sure which ,;)
  • Maybe I'll give it Shot later ..have fun @iamMighty that's cool that you like like it:)
  • @iammighty, but all i see is that you can tap anywhere and away goes the pig. Try it. Does this change in later levels?
  • Well, I'm on level 4 now. You just need a bit of precision and skill to tap at the pig correctly.
  • Extra special birthday wishes to wrw01 I just top scored TorT 3-1 with his strategy!
    Have a great day :-))))
  • @iamMight @hunnybunny Thank you for the BD best wishes.

@sunshine page turning is one task I have mastered...ha, ha

• @wrw01, hope you enjoy those cakes and have a nice birdday, best wishes ;)
  • @wrw01 While you have been absent from the BP, you have not been absent from our minds & hearts. Your kind and thoughtful personality leaves a lasting impression on us all and we are thankful for that. I know, personally speaking, even if I am not feeling down, your words always put a smile on my face. Happy Birdday, friend. You are a wonderful person and deserve many, many more.
  • And I will try to be nice about what I am saying today. But this update is not what I expected. But at least I don't have to worry about progress transfer.
  • @rdnzlrips82 i am afraid some of my posts elsewhere probably count as not being very nice and i have tried hard to politely lose my temper a few times ! Ack.
  • @firebombbird Thank you for the BD wishes. What better BD gift can one have than Rovio releasing a new ABO level on this day. Just connected the "dots" in the last hour for this coincidence that occurred.

@rd Thanks for the kind and words and thoughts behind them. Greatly appreciated. Hey man, when you get up in the morning and see the sun shine, you know it is going to be a great day. So do not let anything or anyone get you down, life is just to short not to enjoy it in a way that makes you feel good. Thanks again rd!!!!
  • @wrw01, so the ABO update is your birdday gift, but it's...well, you know how everyone feel about that update ;D
  • Morning everyone! @wrw01 I wish you a very Happy Birthday, you are a huge asset to this community & have helped so many of us over the years. I hooe you find the time to enjoy yourself today as you most certainly deserve a wonderful day :)
    OB, a large black coffee please, & I suppose since we're celebrating I could have cake for breakfast?
  • @firebombbird Just a coincidence to say the least of two independent events.
    Played three levels of the new update and it does provide a different method of obtaining 3 stars with a different Red Bird and actually having the pigs take the eggs is kinda of cool. I like the playing strategy and it does provides a "change up" to all the other levels in ABO. It presents some novel concepts in the application of previous ideas with the introduction of new formatting with the same basic strategy of obtaining 3-stars.

@karen68 Thanks for the BD wishes and kind words. I try but all the other members who post have helped my more than one can image. They "open" the brain to see it just a little different and we are all trying to help another get a better score. Got to work today but we will celebrate on the 4th with one of our kids. Hope to relax this evening. Yes I to had to "force" myself to eat cake this morning...ha, ha, not bad with coffee and toast.
  • Happy Birthday @wrw01. Nice to meet ya. Please watch your step at the BP. Minnie's kids are all over the place when it's quiet. You shouldn't have to much trouble while the party is in full swing. My two cents on The red bird update, Bah Humbug!!!
  • @wrw01 Where do you hail from? I was born in South Bend. Well , actually the hospital was in Mishawaka, but I lived in South Bend.
  • @Rat Thank you for Birdday wishes. Greatly appreciated. I have been out of the BP for a few months so not sure who are Minnie's kids but will keep an eye open for them.
  • @Rat
    I live in Valparasio, IN. Born and grew up near in Pittsburgh, PA.
  • @wrw01 I moved my sister and her offspring out of my house and into the walls at the BP. I noticed it would be a pefect home for all 1823 of them after I accidently poofed into the walls. They all have the same name, long story, it's Heyyou Getouttamyway.
  • Happy Birthday @wrw01!
  • True Story

I stayed up most of the night playing Rio Smuggler's Plane 11-12 going after that elusive 1-birder strategy posted by The Great Manu Malin. I was soooo close so many times, I just couldn't quit. Fling, reset, fling, reset, fling, reset... you know the drill. Then out of the blue, MAGIC!!! 122k, blowing past the master himself and the current top scorer!!!

I quickly posted my score, and even posted a screen shot to prove my awesomeness. For a few minutes I just sat there and enjoyed the view of my name at the top of the walkthrough page. Then I went to see it on the level leaderboard, but it wasn't there. In fact my score had been deleted! I was so pissed, I went back to the walkthrough page and gave @AMslimfordy a piece of mind. The injustice of it all was just too much.

Finally, a response from @AMslimfordy:

"@bonneypattycat, scores from the iNYOURDREAMS platform are not allowed. Sorry.

And please watch your language this is a family-friendly website."

Upon reading that my eyes popped open, and only then did I see the light, and that Slim was right after all... as usual.
  • @wrw01 A true yankee. I'm a transplant to the south. Grew up in the deep south.
  • @BPC Hahahaha, I started feeling sorry for you. Got me.
  • @BPC Thanks for the BD wishes. Great dream story bpc, funny!!!!
  • Happy Birdday @wrw01! :D
  • Hey, @tienshenlong, how are you going, in real-life and in Angry Birds:]
  • Gaargrgggghahghghaaarrrg I gave up on level 15 of RMF. Too hard. Meanwhile, I have built Matilda, Bomb, Chuck and the Blues out of legos so that they work with my Lego Angry Birds game. The blues even split apart into two (I couldn't get three to work) :)
  • Are you going to film a video for the new additions, @angrybirdsspacemaster:]
  • Hi @tienshenlong nice to meet you! I've been trying to figure out your strategy on Tatooine 1-5, but I am just not finding that sweet spot yet. I get the angles for impact & directing the force, I just can't get it to really clear most of the level. Do you have any other tips?
  • @lisko Thanks for the BD wishes
    @angermanagement great pic, thanks a bunch. Thanks for the nice words and thoughts. This is my first week home since April and it does feel good. Hoped to catch up today but the emails and the phone will not stop, oh well that is also a good thing for a number of different reasons.
    Planning a nice evening.
  • I really want to, it just depends if I get the chance. I think I'll upload some pictures here just in case :)

My little sister and my cousin are helping me make a Mighty Eagle :)
  • That's great, @angrybirdsspacemaster:)
    You'll get it soon, @abcrazy:)
    I made it myself , @wrw01, and I am glad that you like it, and I know you'll enjoy your party:D
  • Thanks @AM I'm determined to, but this one is really making me work for it.
Post in the New Forum!