The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1699
  • 160343 Comments
  • Uhh it's just a glitch?! Not that big a deal in total of all the games really?!
  • Hey Mumsie off to the breakfast tea soon and another round of golf? Hope it will be a great day for you! Sorry with all the different golf days you've been having, I got lost... did you win the final yet? or was that the result of a couple of days (maybe weeks hahah) ago that you came in second? Doesn't matter really, you are my number one golf friend!
  • Well actually it did piss me off but I was able to push myself past a limit I didn't think I could go so in the end I just got over it and played the game the very best times 100 I could and I was proud of how well I did Without the glitch!! ;)
  • Kimmie yup that is the glitch, one level in wreck the halls that if repeated a ton of times can give you some extra points. In my case 20 or 30k. But in the top 4 or 5 more, the highest is ernor I think with 100k extra... which mweeeh I never even considered it possible to reach the DonnMega and Ernor level in shooting. But annoying nonetheless they put in glitches like that and take it away again.
  • Hey e-star I've a question for you, I'm going to pop over to a PM quick like and get your take on it!
  • You are sure right Kimmie, and you should be proud... Like I said, the top 2 or 3 are so far of the map and has nothing to do with the glitches, the gap is just too big, they just rock and not just because of the glitch ;)
  • So this glitch is gone then? You could only do it with your jail broken one? Just so I'm clear, and it was only one game? That's not such a huge deal as the other with several glitch games.
  • As always, shoot Kimmie! See ya in the PM :D
  • Yup only in one level and so far to my knowledge it disappeared a couple of updates ago. But I am gonna try to see if it really disappeared somewhere this weekend. Cause the glitch only happened to me 1 in 50 tries and I haven't done that in the current version yet. Others have and reported the glitch doesn't exists anymore. But stubborn lill me wants to know for sure :D
  • LOL yeah I can see you pushing the envelope just to make sure!! :D PM sent! :)
  • Yup hee hee, I don't rely on anyone's word for it, I am miss wants to find out for myself LOL PM sent back!
  • Got it! Thanks e-star!! :) I know your off to work so have a fab day! I hope all your stuff gets done so you don't have to worry about it! Can't wait to find out if the glitch still stands! :) Talk later!! Mwaaaah
  • mwaaaaaah Kimmie, just a half a day, so yeahhhh after that it is weekend!!! Have a great Pillow walk and sweet dreams!
  • Hello, everyone. Got nothing to say (shocking!), just popping in to say hi.

Oh, small brag -- managed to get to #6 on the Most Improved list on today's challenge. Will probably fall right off the list by the end of the day, but I'll savor my little moment of even approaching the pedestal for now...

Hope everyone is having (or does have) a good day!
  • @estar, great tip on the scrolling, thanks, that is one thing annoying in the nest :-)
  • Thanks e-star! On my way there now! ;)

Hey junkenmetel! Congrats! Hope you stay up there to the bitter end!! :)

I'm off then! Everyone have a great day/night!! :)
  • Good morning @Junkenmetel always a pleasure even if it is only a hi :D and congratz!
    @grammy k IKR I use it quiet often myself, did you work out the quitting of the apps as well?

@Kimmiecv shoo shoo, in bed missy, you have a workday coming for ya.. oops that reminds me, better hop on my bike and scoot myself :D

Bye all!!
  • Hello & goodbye Kimmiecv! Sleep tight!

Hello my dearest @E*! Hope you have sweet dreams of happy birds and popping pigs.
  • Night @Kimmiecv hahaha talk about me being naughty!!:) , sweet dreams
    Morning @junkenmetal I'm off to work..
    Have a great day everyone:)
  • Good morning, as usual, pop in BP and have nothing to say
  • Hi @Kathy -- have a good day at work! Just about time for me to start work myself...

Good morning @minh! No need to have anything to say -- we're just always happy to see your smiling face! (Smiling beak? Whatever...)
  • Hi @JunkenMetel, I prefer to be call fbb or firebombbird. And yes, smiling beak, I'm a bird. Off to fling again, see ya later ;)
  • We almost reach the 85000th comment in BP
  • Regarding the exploitation of a glitch: when the glitch is widely available to everyone, I do not take issue with people posting those scores. I am happy to do so myself. But when the glitch is only discovered after a large majority of players have upgraded to the latest version, and can no longer compete for a top score, to me seems grossly unfair. More unfair than posting a Powerup score.
  • @BPC I totally agree.

I bought another plush angry bird today, this time it's Red :D I already have Bomb, Lazer from Space and a bad piggy... well I'm too old for plush toys but I just can't resist, they're so cute!
  • Your never too old for Plushes, @annifrid;)
  • @AM my mother doesn't think so :D When I showed her the red bird she told me I was crazy.
  • @all, drinks are on me for the weekend, I haven't been able to update Angry Birds original since the first Surf and Turf update (last August?), but, when I was getting Tiny Thief (Awesome game), I noticed that the Angry Birds at the bottom of that page had the update symbol next to it, so I went on to it, updated it, and then it had all of the most recent levels on...including Red's Mighty Feathers..my opinion...well...it's brilliant, and I don't get why most of the nesters hate it, what's wrong with it, already 3-starred levels 1-3, working on 4 now, and I think it is a wonderful addition to the game, although I have not played the original as much as any of you, so maybe I am a little bit inexperienced? Anyway, I am happy to say that my father, and hopefully me, have another 105 levels to go through :D:D:D
  • @AM Yup, I think it gives a bit of a refreshing change to the whole concept but this could have been made into a different app alone.
  • What does it matter, from what I have heard, most people do not like the difficulty of the gameplay, rather than the fact it is not a new game, @iammighty:]
  • Yeah, that too is a main factor. Flingers were expecting the classic type of levels with the regular scoring method. Of-course, moving pigs do offer some diffculties.
  • By the way, Tiny Thief is an excellent game just that it gets a bit predictable.
  • I just finished Episode 3: A Corrupt Sheriff :D Love the game so far, and it looks as though it'll get even better:D You're on iOS right, how was IceBreaker, I want to get that too, when it is released on Android:]
  • Hi @AngerManagement and @iamMighty not played those games, but just downloaded free ABSW. Weird.....
  • Red trajectory lines before you fling. Little Powah as Kathy, or is it Kimmie, says. I think you grt that later?!!?! But probably stay with Seasons. So many people to beat!
  • Well, I was on iOS. Gave my iPad to my mom as it offers better Skype calls and I have to go away from home sometimes. Yeah, I did download Ice Breaker though and it's a really good physics-based puzzler game.
  • @hunnybunny Are you playing ABSW for the first time?
  • Badly :-(
  • You'll get better at it, @hunnybunny:)
  • @hunnybunny Takes some time to adjust but have fun!
  • Just checked Mighty's scores, I'm being trounced, I won't check yours, same result I expect!
  • Who's going to change page 1700 ?
  • @hunnybunny Haha, don't worry. You'll catch up with us in no time.
  • @iamMighty, and possibly @AM don't know if you like cricket, did you see Ashton Agar's amazing innings today. Not so good if you support England, but truly exceptional
  • Hmm,could be anyone.
  • Not you, yet ;-)
  • @hunnybunny I saw only some part of it. Truly exceptional. Forget 20-20, this is what Test cricket is all about.
  • @angermanagement that why I'm Queen Bunny on Seasons Bonus levels. Hours and hours and hours....
    Accidentally typed Seasons Bunny levels, first. My head is getting to big for my crown LOL
  • I heard about it, @hunnybunny, the longest last wicket stand in history, the first 9 (made up predominantly of batters and all-rounders) got 118, and the last 2 (last because they are terrible at batting, but good bowlers) got 162, laughed so hard when I heard about it xD
Post in the New Forum!