The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1716
  • 160343 Comments
  • And don't forget most of the images are picked by them as well, just tweeked and made to appear in here... ow and all the music... and ideassss owwww tooo many things I did not do... So cheers to all the other ladies!
  • My black side???? Kitty? Evil? It's always there @estar!
  • Glad you had the tally E-star. I just counted the last room at 120, came here and saw your tally. But I think you forgot the three messages in the room you asked us to delete. So looks like we had 273 messages between 4 countries and I don't know how many time zones.
  • Cheers!! Hip hip horrah!!! Break out more champagne!! These ladies deserve it!!! Talk about rockin the house!!!!

Hey ho watch where you swing that thing @JLZ-666!! LOL it's meant for the kilts!!!
  • Yeah a bouncy castle! Haven't been to any in years!! Hope I can try it out without being a kilted guy :D
  • @Kimmiecv
    Wish you a Happy Birdday. Hope you have a GREAT day for yourself. This is your day to celebrate, feel good and do something very special for yourself.

After reading all the previous notes and how much your ABNest friends do care for you, I to would like to send you the best, in thoughts and words (I do not have the computer talents of E-star, Sunshine, Kathy, Bird-Addict, etc for the cakes, banners, presents, etc.).

You are a special person and one of those rare individuals with a kind and gentle heart. I am so glad you decided to share yourself through the NEST so we all could experience your personality, logic, thoughts, feelings and emotions. You have influenced all of us in only the best way. Your goodness is out in front of everything you bring to the written word. Thank you for that. In addition, you are also a very good flinger.

I wish I could of made it sooner to the Nest but have to travel today. I also wish I could spend more time in the Nest. Since April I have been slammed with work, travel and a long list of home activities and chores. Hope to find more time by the end of August to fling and converse. I miss the folks in the Nest and fling'n birds.

Hope you enjoy yourself today. Have the best of birthdays, Kimmie. Hugs and Kisses to you girl on your day. Wish you the very best that life can bring you.
  • Oh heck! Music! Keep forgetting the vids...doh! Champagne at this time in the morning isn't good for the brain cells!

http://youtu.be/KEc1rIv7Jww

http://youtu.be/84ix4LRDCaY
  • *squeak*
  • Going again:( back in 10! Ewan,keep Kimmie topped up please!
  • Wow, what a nice sentiment from @wrw01! I second those thoughts! And just remembered a other card I made for you Kimmie...
  • @Kimmiecv I put on a kilt for you but instead of a six pack it looked like a keg. Happy Birthday from a newbie with real testosterone.
  • Thank you @wrw01 you've been a special friend and I've been the richer for knowing you! And a very big part of the flinging skill came from your help, I give credit for that where credit is due!! And I am having a wonderful birthday! Spending time with my wonderful, dear to my heart friends here at the Nest everyday but especially today has insured a very special and never forgotten celebration of my birth! Can't thank any of you enough for having made my life so much better for just having you all in it!!
    Take care of yourself on the road wrw01 and know your truly missed and we can't wait for the time things slow down enough that you'll be gracing us with your presence again!! Your a sweetheart and thank you for the very kind words!! Looking forward to August my friend!! Love and kisses to you!!! Mwaaaah :•
  • LOL thank you @rat!! Glad you could pop in!! And might I say you look maaaavelous!!! :D Eat cake and be merry!! Yahooooo

See ya in 10 JLZ-666!!! Remember Pull Hard!! Wahahahaha hey where did Lyall go........

Bring it on @Bird-addict!!! :D
  • Not working right and hard to read. The flower, balloons and pig are supposed to be animated.
  • @annifrid you too? AAAAHHHH
    *frantically sets up turrets around base and hangs a NO PINCH CHEEKING sign*
  • @kimmiecv I can't believe I fell asleep waiting for your party. So uncharacteristic of me. It took me 40 minutes of reading to catch up.
  • I Love It!!!! Thank you @Bird-addict and I'm so happy I made you come here first because you have been a joy and a Riot!! Can't imagine not having you pop in all over the place with your loony wit!! I'm glad we're friends, one of the best things that's happened to me in the Nest!!! Mwaaaah :•
  • @birdaddict It works if you click it :)
  • LOL @rat! I'm glad you woke up! And yeah it was pretty crazy!! :D

@Bird-addict I clicked on it and I could read it and see the dancing pig perfectly!! :D
  • @tas Don't be afraid, I'm way too young for pinch cheeking :D
  • In fact @rat it's really Hard to lose me and they were going at it so fast an furious I Couldn't keep up!! LOL that just Doesn't happen!!!
  • Awww that was soooo sweet @wrw0! You always say such beautiful things :)
    @birdaddict I thought it was my champagne muddled vision lol! You've outdone yourself with the cards!
    @kimmie Lyall has been instructed never to leave your side so let me know if he starts slacking! @sunshine will have something to say to him if he does ;)
    @tas @annifrid get on the castle!! It's great fun!
  • @Kimmiecv I was thinking even you, ass fast as you are, would need to reread some of the posts. So much happened so quickly.
  • Thanks @annifrid! Clicking on it and opening it large makes all the difference. On my end everything but the balloons worked.
    Kimmie...awwww thanks. I know I've missed our play time. Like wrw01 I'll also have more time after August when the kids are back in college and the tourists are gone.
  • @kimmie how was your real life cake and pressies? What goodies did you get?
  • Yeahhhh that's what I'm talkin about!!! :D Awesome @JLZ-666 don't think things can get much better (unless they were jumping ala natural) but that's for another day!! LOL
  • Awwww just close your eyes and imagine!! This was the best we could do ;D
  • @rat ill be going over all of it tomorrow you can bet on it! I know I missed loads!! LOL

@Bird-addict I'm holding you to it! I miss our nutter time and our draw time!!

@JLZ-666 I still have to go over the special box I got as there were Tons of things in it! LOL :D but from the fam I got money so I could get some equipment I need to start making my tarts! Very excited as Wednesday I'm going shopping for some of the items!!! Can't Wait!!!!! :D
  • @rat how do you like Rusty the lizard?
  • Heehee I'm imagining All of it!!! Hahahahaahahaahahaa ;D Makin me a happy camper!!!!
  • Speaking of gone... I need to be gone. I have to work in the am so time for me to go on my pillow walk before it turns into a search for my off switch.
    Nighty night JZL, thanks for all your contributions. You're Kimmie's link to Scotland and all the (what's e-star call 'em? Hunkahunka?) kilted men.
    Night night Miss Birthday Girl! Enjoy your day. Hey, aren't you taking this whole week off to play? Nice! Big ((((((((((((((((((((( (HUGS) ))))))))))))))))))))))) and lots of kisses.
  • @tas Did you bring him to keep the cheek pinchers at bay. He even scared me a little at first once I was able to rotate him in my mind,
  • Don't be scared of him, he's harmless. He might eat your face, that's all.
  • Eek,nearly missed you @birdaddict. Thank you as well! It was your idea for the avatar change! Sweet dreams! (((((Hugsssss)))))
  • @kimmiecv Kilted MEN in panties. Yuck! Way to much estrogen.
  • Oops can't go on my pillow walk without saying goodnight to @tas, @rat @annifrid. Sorry.
    Kimmie Laird is staying in the BP with the rest if the guys. They're at your beck and call.
  • Thank you so much @Bird-addict for everything!! :) yep taking the rest of the week off!! I hope you hit your pillow and your out like a light!!! See ya erm later tonight! LOL Super big Kisses to you! Mwaaaah :•
  • @kimmiecv I don't think braw and panties go together.
  • @kimmie I'm really needing to do some serious popping now :( I'll get back when I can. Enjoy the rest of your party before pillow walk! I'm sure I'll catch you before then. The boys will get you anything you want :)
  • Pun intended
  • Yep life is good!! LOL thanks @Bird-addict! :D

Nope no
    Panties for these guys @rat!! Hahaa
  • Heck! Have fun @tas @annifrid!
    @rat sooo sorry! I lost you in all the chaos! Hi & bye! Braw panties lol!!!
  • Ok @JLZ-666 no worries!! Thank you for everything and for taking the morning off to rock the house!! :) ill likely be here for a bit so see ya when you can pop in!! :)

@rat these braw laddies eat panties for breakfast lunch and dinner!! *snnoooort* did that just come outta my mouth??!!!!
  • @kimmie Thank you. I was beginning to think I don't understand women at all. Putting your men in panties. Ruins any fantasy my old brain can think of.
  • Hahahahaahahaahahaa eeeewwww ruins my fantasies too @rat!!! :D That just ain't right no matter how you cut it!!! ;D
  • Whew! That's a lot of comments now. Everyone's having a good time :D
  • Heehee I'm feeling awful sorry for those that pop in tomorrow and want to get caught up @iamMighty! LOL been there and it's taken upward of an hour or more!! :D
  • No problem @kim. What do you have planned for yourself today?
  • Here @rat and @iammighty if you want you can take refuge in my fortress. It's protected better than Area 51.
Post in the New Forum!