The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1717
  • 160343 Comments
  • LOL @tas! :D

Today I'm stuck at home, I have a repairman coming to fix our freezer! LOL How exciting is that @iamMighty!! And of course they always say they'll be here between 1pm to 5pm soooo no plans as that's in the middle of the entire day!! :D
  • Back again, can't stop gotta get in the garden and watch those laddies bouncing away.
    Kimmie you lucky girl, what a present, even if they're in their "panties"
  • Hey Everyone! :)
  • If your lucky the repairmen may be in kilts lol
  • Just wanted to say Happy Birdday @Kimmiecv hope you have a really good day :)
  • Wahahahahahaa have at it @hunnybunny! Can't miss the lovely sight!! And yep! @JLZ-666s kilted men are legendary!! Me be a super lucky lucky girl! She's even gifted me one for Christmas last year (he's in my album if you'd like to take a gander!)

Hey @Harrystar6!! Haven't seen you in forever!! :)
  • Hey @Kimmie, how are you?
  • Awww thank you @Harrystar6 I surely will!! :)

LOL @hunnybunny prob is these repairmen (at least in the states) are a scary lot most times!! Not to mention they usually uhh show erm crack....hahahahaahahaahahaa sorry US humour!! :D
  • I'm doing great how are you @Harrystar6
  • The plumber fixing my loo yesterday had that crack problem too. Not just US humour!!
  • Oh that's bad. I'm sure you'll have a great day though :)
  • Heehee good to know its universal!! Or maybe Not so good!! LOL
  • Indeed I will @iamMighty!! Wednesday is really when I'll be celebrating with my Mom and Dad After my fun shopping!! :)
  • Hey, Kimmie, had a sneak peek, he's a real looker....
  • @Kimmiecv I am pretty good, just been going through ABR to three star all the levels :), hey @tas, how are you?
  • @kimmiecv How are you?..... Young enough, you're still celebrating gettin' older.
  • Goodbye TAS fed up of hiding?
  • Got to dash again. Keep bouncing laddies ;-)))
  • Yep he sure is @hunnybunny!! ;) yummy yummy

Nice @Harrystar6! Enjoy it! KitKat and I are still in SW doing CC right now.

@rat I've no idea how old I am?!
  • That's alright @tas :)
  • Thanks @kimmie I am getting real close to three starring all of the levels :)
  • Bye @tas and @hunnybunny :)

@rat ill Always celebrate!! As long as there's Pressys and fam and friends around I'm up for a party!! :D
  • Sweet! We're heading to seasons after SW is done @Harrystar6, haven't played a ton of the new games, which some would be considered old now! Last new update besides the advent I played was piglantis!
  • @kimmiecv Would you mind looking through your presents? Maybe you've got the Space update in there. Where's my Space update?
  • @kimmie good luck on completing Star Wars, once I am done with rio I will probably work on three starring cloud city (already three starred the first three episodes) and Good luck in seasons as well :)
  • Don't I wish @rat!! Although I haven't played space in forever either, it's my most fav game so I'm holding on to it as the last one I play and make avgs on!! Got tons of those sitting there I've never played too!!
  • Thank you @Harrystar6 and good luck to you as well! Can't say I like CC to well! At least the first half, I hear the second half is a lot better!!
  • Happy Birthday Kimmie!! What a lovely sight to wake up to - definately the perfect theme for your party!
  • @kimmie I've played the rest, now play the best, SPACE!!! My fav too in case you hadn't noticed.
  • Would ya look at all those puppies. I feel I'm in the presence of greatness.
  • @karen68!!! IKR!!!! :D Too bloody perfect!! I about fainted dead away when I started to see all those kilted men showing up for the party!!! Hahahahaahahaahahaa Don't pinch me I Don't want to wake up!! @JLZ-666 actually let her kilted men out of the garage to play! I'm in heaven!! LOL :D

@rat NAWww I hadn't noticed!! Oh Rat King of Space!!! :D
  • @kimmie thanks :) it is true the second half of CC is better than the first half of CC. :)
  • Good heavens -- all I do is go to sleep and the next thing I know a party breaks out!

Happy Birthday @Kimmiecv! I hope you had (are having?) a wonderful day!
  • Indeed you are @rat!! Her kennel is legendary like JLZ-666s kilted men are!!! ;)
  • Good to know @Harrystar6 because I really don't like the first half!! :)

Hey @junkenmetel!! Thank you :) Have some cake and champagne! Lots to go round!! :)
  • @kimmie I am sure you will enjoy it :)
  • Haven't gone to bed yet @junkenmetel!! But it's 4am now so I'm starting to wind down! Give everyone a chance to catch up!! ;)
  • I'm thinking I will to @Harrystar6 as a lot of you have said the second half is better and I trust you all so it's got to be! :)
  • @kimmiecv I think the last 15 levels of Cloud city are much better than the first 25. But every level gets annoying after a hundred unsuccessful attempts to get a nice score :D
  • I'm not surprised you're still up @kimmie! Are you going to get any sleep today? You can always leave the boys here while you go to sleep..
  • Nice to finally meet the legendary @karen68. How's Canada?
  • OK, what happened in here ? I can't read all 17 pages, and what are those avatars, I'm really confused right now
  • @kimmie don't want to be a party pooper but don't you think you should go to bed?! It'll all be here when you wake up! The BP will be "bouncing" all day and I've got some backup cake if need be :)
    HaaHaa! Everyone stateside will be waking up thinking WTH?!!
    @karen! How fab is this? Knew you'd love it!
    @kimmie sooo glad we gave you a surprise! We had a ball :D I'll try to stay awake tonight and pop back in but no promises ;)
    @all OB and the blues have some extra help today so anything you need just give the boys a sho
  • @jlz666 I think she fell asleep at the keyboard. Loved your avatar changes.
  • @fbb That's kimmie's birdday party :)
  • @annifrid I'm looking forward to getting out of the first half but your right they're all annoying after the first hour!! :D

@karen and @JLZ-666 I'm actually fading!! LOL I think all the excitement has done me in!! Who knew?!!! :D Oh and @karen68 absolutely ill leave the pretty boys here! It's only fair right!! ;)

@JLZ-666 this was the bestest party Ever!! Thank you for your sneaky ways!! :D And yep if you can pop in that'd be awesome but if you can't just know I had a blast and I can't thank you girls enough for such an amazing time!! :)

@fbb thank you! Sorry your so confused!! Heehee only way to know what's going on Is to read up!! Hahahahaahahaahahaa :D
Post in the New Forum!