The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1718
  • 160343 Comments
  • Ooopsie! That should have been "shout and they'll get you anything you want" knew my connection would fail at some point! @rat thanks but it was birdaddicts idea for the change of avatars,I just let them out of the garage for the day!!
    @kimmie no problem sweetie it was great fun!! Sweet dreams! Love ya!
    Really gotta go :(
  • Ach @fbb it's only 7 pages!! LOL

@JLZ-666 I can only imagine what the morning peeps are going to think when they wake up! And those that have this forum bookmarked Oh are they in trouble!! Heehee
  • So what happen with all these "men" avatars
  • The are a gift to me @fbb, I have a soft spot for kilted men, castles and skulls!! ;)
  • Eh and there be LOTS of snails in the mix too!! :D
  • Have a good day @JLZ-666 and Thank you for everything!! Including letting your men out of the garage to play today!! Bestest party Ever! Just can't say it enough!! :) love you and catch you later!! Mwaaaah :•
  • @jlz you guys nailed this party perfectly! I'm looking forward to popping in through the day to enjoy the sights.. You know, the atmosphere ;)
    @kimmie get some sleep, you know the party will still be going when you wake up!
    And good morning @rat! Nice to see you here. Right now Canada is very hot.. the same heat wave hitting the northeast US is baking my part of the country. I'll try to stay cool here in the BP when I can :)
  • My first online hug. Didn't feel half as bad as I thought it would.
  • Good night @rat and @karen68 enjoy the yummys uh for Rat that would be the food! For Karen that would be the kilted men and the food!! LOL Kisses to you both!! Mwaaaah :•

Thank you all for making this a Very Special Day!!! :)
  • And you survived @rat!! Good job!! ;) hahahahaahahaahahaa
  • Ok turning the Dinger off!! Night all!! :)
  • Good Night Everyone :)
  • OK @Kimmie, enjoy your birdday, I hope you like those "snail cakes" :D G'nite
  • @kimmiecv Good night ... or morning maybe? ;D
  • Is there a bouncy castle in here ?
  • Yep there is indeed @fbb! It's just outside. Bounce away! It's great fun:D
    Ewan could I have a slice of cake and a black coffee please? My eyes are getting heavy,think I'm coming down off my high so need sugar and caffeine
    OB & blues it's lovely to see you putting your feet up for a change,make the most of it ;)
    Ewan make that to go I've got a phone call to take care of........dang this real life:(
  • Hey @ewan what's shakin'???
  • Hi @kimmiecv my sweet friend. Happy birthday girl! Hope you will have great party today.
  • Hey @Lyall! Everything's shakin! LOL! Well it looks like Kimmie picked her fave and it's you! Did you manage to fall asleep again?....that's you @sunshine,not Lyall ;) Sooooo wish I didn't have to work but needs must I suppose.
    Hi @cosmo! Please help yourself to all the glorious cakes! There's plenty bubbly as well and the bouncy castle is a hoot but you may want to have the champagne & cake after ;)
  • @jlz kind of.....there is so much to read,I'm not sure what you mean....
  • What do you mean what do I mean........?
  • Kimmie's pick?
  • LOL! Kimmies in love with Lyall!!
  • That's because he is so loyal and full of fire, one could say sun god!!!! ;D
  • Well he set her on fire anyway! Have you been out into the rest of the nest yet?! Anyone notice that Sweet sunshine has turned into hot Lyall?!
  • @kimmie I know you are sleeping,but I'm listening to KPIG right now and it sounds like you got a birthday wish come true!!!! It's 58F and rainy!!!!!!!! Yes, I said RAIN!!!!!!!!
  • I have been out and about, but no comments...yet... :/
    I even posted on the walkthrough! ;D
  • Ahh! I forgot to wish her a rainy day ;( At least @estar brought it into the BP
  • HeeeHeee!! They're probably speechless! I forgot about KPIG as well! Far to much going on this morning,I've got a few minutes before work calls again so I'm going to listen in :)
  • She's getting real life rain!!!!!! :D
  • Ooooooo! Real rain! She'll be thrilled!
  • I think I'm going to fire up the laptop and request another song for her and The Bloated Pig!!! :)
  • Ummmm do I have to click something to listen in?
  • @Kimmiecv sorry i couldn't stay this morning...I'll pop in after work
    So oooooo Happy your enjoying your birthday Bash!!!!:)
    @JLZ666 thatwas funny this morning i swear i sensed your vibes lol
    Have a great Day All!!!!:):)
  • Great job on the birthday wishes @firebombbird hee hee now you understand why about last night:) sorry about that:):)
  • Hi Kathy!!!!! :D
    Jlz you can sign up for a 5 day free trial. I just put in a request from her friend at The Bloated Pig at AngryBirdsNest.com we will see what happens. Lol :)
  • Hey @kathy!! Well I'm glad you had a call of nature and I had a panic moment! You and @sunshine are troupers for getting up at 3am!! Think we'll all be like zombies tonight;(
  • Gotta get back to the grind:( I'll check it out next break Lyall,thanks!
  • WOW ,I cant believe i stuffed my time up ////:(nso sorry @kimmiecv ,it looks like u had a great day ) ,Happy belated Birthday Gorgeous http://angrybir.de/10Y9rBq i tried to upload a card type thing ,and it took me forever to upload what turned out to be the first attempt ,not the polished 1 :) anyways I still luves ya from the future xxx ,..and hello to all ,,i know from the names that kimmie is surrounded by the cream of the crop ,i will have to go and vicariously relive the day through your eyes
  • G'day @xebic88!! The party's not over yet!!!!! It's an all day affair!!! Your card is beautiful!!! @kimmie will love it!! ;)
  • Lol @sunshine The 2nd one was the one I found when someone mentioned surfcow but I ran out of time....and brain power ;)
    @xebic88 That is an amazing castle and wonderful words....she'll love it! She's only gone for her pillow walk but will be back later raring to go again!
  • Jlz my brain wasn't working to well at 3a.m. Lol
  • Only Kimmies brain works at 3am ;)
  • Ah cool thanks @sunshine xx and JLZ666 x0x looks like u had pretty awsome fun filled time and scantily dressed young men surrounding u to keep things firmly in control,lol.
  • @xebic88 thanks!!! Yes, these hunky dudes are good eye candy! Lol ;)
  • *sneaks in when boss not looking*
    Wooo Hooo!!! What a party:)!!!!
    Hey @sunshine you must be exhausted ...
    Hi @xebic88 glad you could make it:)
  • Yeah @xebic88 it was lots a fun and these handsome men made it!
    @sunshine I can't take you seriously heeeheeeee!!! OMG I love that avatar! I'm so very confused as to who I'm talking to! Toooooo funny! I wish Laird was here,I'm in tears every time I look at him!
  • Sorry @kathy I was talking over you. Don't get into trouble ;( at least my boss can't shout at me!
Post in the New Forum!