The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1723
  • 160343 Comments
  • And now it's time for the babies to clean the floor!!! Everyone out of the walls it's time for cleanup!! Hahahahaahahaahahaa
  • @kimmie My apologies if that had already been played. I must have missed it. It was kinda hectic today.
  • Hey you get outta my way it's time to Pahtay!!!! Attack!!!! :D
  • OK, party is over, I want the old avys back.
  • But could you keep the bouncy castle please
  • Thank you anonymous minimizer.
  • Goooood morning party people!! I am up and about for a few already, but had to get my parents house in order, they are coming home from their 3 week holiday. Now I will have time to relax and just finished catching up here at the party. I have not even checked all the other rooms/PM and emails... Just wanted to yell KIMMIEEEEEE even though it is right after midnight for you, HAPPY birthday week!! hahahaha
  • Heehee @rat I'm still trying to get through all of today's events!!! Every time I've tried to something else pops up and I get waylaid!! :D That ones a real hit!! Did you see the bird one JLZ-666 put up? Sooo funny!! LOL too many great things! It'll take me hours to get through it so I don't miss one single awesome thing!!!!
  • @rat I have just edited your video comment... hope you don't mind, this way you can see what the code should be if you want to link something :)
  • @estar She's all yours now. Too old for me.
  • @bird addict just send you a pigeon mail back, only fitting for you to do the honors and delivering the card yourself right?
  • LOL @e-star!!! Yep it's a week long process!! :D And Awww @angermanagement the kilted eye candy isn't gone Just yet!! Heeheehahahaaaa
    Cripes sake @e-star has it really already been 3 weeks? I thought for sure there were some days still left?!
  • Mumsie comes in and gives Kimmie a huge (((((hug))))) - Kincaid (means Lead warrior amongst other things to do with quagmire !) has gone home - I promised he would only be out 24 hours so.......
    Mmmm there seems to be a fair bit of Cristal left, well thank you OB I don't mind if I start another day with a glass of champers !
    And just a small cupcake before @rat allows all his descendants loose on the leftovers!
  • hahahahahah LOL @rat do you know the secret of Kimmies age?! She doesn't even know LOL
    But ermmm *smells herself* do I stink @rat... seems to me you are leaving as I pop in lately... beginning to wonder if you don't like my Dutchie smell... might have something to do with the lack of time to shower lately LOL
  • Thanks @estar. You were the anonymous minimizer.
  • Kisses @mumsie!!! What a glorious day it was!!! :D Hey today you've got more golfing to do right??
  • Kimmie at first I hoped so for more days, but seems they are more work on vacation than home... got an email, text message everyday... they posted on facebook (hubby got the messages in there thank heavens) and they called 4 times... bless them and I love them to death... but sighhh to many invasions in my own life everyday makes me wanna run and hide from them LOL
  • @estar You're right. It doesn't have anything to do with the fact that it is after 3:00 in the AM!
  • Yes - just getting ready to go out - two games today I must be mad! But tomorrow going shopping for something to wear at sons wedding in 3 weeks! Yes I know I should have gone earlier but I hate shopping so tomorrows the day! See you soon honey!
  • It was very nice of you to let Kincaid go back to the garage @mumsie!! Here have some more champagne lets just top it off so your ready for the course!! ;)

Ahhh no rain for me :( it was a very sunny and warm day! Don't know why they thought I'd be lucky enough but nope no rain @JLZ-666 and @sunshine!
  • Yep better send Mungo home as well... I think I confused Nesters enough in the walkthroughs desperately searching for the E-Star videos by scanning the purple star avy ahhaahha... awww well... I will wait until Kimmie is on her Pillow walk. That way he can tuck her into bed and give her a big goodnight kiss before he has to go back in the garage.
  • @rat 3am is a normal hour for a rat right? They like to roam the streets when us humans are sleeping... scratch that... when the other humans (not us nightowls right Kimmie) are a sleep don't they? So *snif* I will try to shower next time I come in...
  • Ack!! E-star that's nutters!!! :/ Yes it's good they're coming home then so you can get some peace and quiet!! Hahahaa

@mumsie I thought this was the double header!! Have loads of fun! And my money's on you kicking the dudes butt today!! Your unstoppable!!!! :) I'm not much of a shopper anymore either so can't blame you! I'd rather do it all on the net!! Seems you and I will both be shopping tomorrow!! Go get em mumsie!!!
  • OMG that's right!! The confusion must have made everyone go loony trying to find you e-star!! LOL and yeay my second fav yummy kilt man is staying for a wee while longer!! :D
    Yep we serious night owls are the only crazies besides the rats out at 3am!! :D
  • Good morning my kilted lovelies! Couldn't resist another day flashing my sporran! Hey sweet @kimmie!!!! Glad you had a fun day! We had a blast!
    @estar @ mumsie kinda quiet this morning eh? HaaHaa!!
  • Ohhhh Kincaid is back I see? Well he's the only one......eek! He's all alone but I take it mungo is joining him soon?
  • @estar I can't smell anything today but braw kilted sweaty men. She's had them in the bouncy castle all day.
  • Heyyyy @JLZ-666!!! Oh yes the very best time Ever!! :) I still haven't gotten into our room!!! I know I'm missing stuff and its been driving me crazy to get in there!! LOL
  • I can't see @birdaddict giving up Mr village people any time soon ;)
  • Ewan!! mwaaaahh!! Indeed so different... wonder what happened LOL
  • Hahahahaahahaahahaa you betcha bum I've had them in the bouncy castle @rat!! And login every moment of it!!!! :D
  • @e-star and @JLZ-666 did you both get good rest? Are you feeling better??
  • Achhhh don't worry about it you've got plenty time! Soak up and enjoy what's been happening over the last 24hrs! Was just about to send you a message but thought I'd find you here first! Lovely to see a bright eyed @estar.......thought we'd killed her ;(
  • LOL poor girl!!! Don't know how she does it!!!!
  • @rat hang in there, when you wake up, there will be less of them! I suspect Ewan and Laird hanging around for a few hours/days more, I will ask Kimmie to make them have showers in the back, hard job to do, scrubbing all their backs, but I am sure Kimmie is up to the task... right Kimmie?
  • Still took an age to get to sleep Kimmie but that was the heat more than anything. Don't think my brain could take anymore party stuff!
  • Mr. Village people??!!! Wahahahahahaahahaas that's too funny!!!! :D
  • Kimmie you've still got a key right? Yeah,hose em down and lock em up got and tight! I'm putting Ewan away when I get a break from work later
  • ermmmm Kimmie Hubby had an early morning shift... went to bed at... get this... I Know... newspaper worthy... midnight!! but the alarm clock was set for 6!! Didn't fall asleep until 1... so yup a refreshing 5 hours LOL... So I am so glad the virtual me looks as a wake as ever and no one is the wiser :D
  • Oh yes @e-star I'm Mooooor than happy to scrub backs and anything *cough cough*

@JLZ-666 I'm glad everything shut off for you! Yeah the heat is something altogether awful all on its own!!! :(
  • Kimmie Laird just has me in fits every time I see him! It was @estar that found him! Did you see him doing the YMCA on the tables whilst we were trying to sort the party out? That's one confused lad lol!!
  • Mr Village People checking in, sweat and all!
  • Good night Kimmie. Who knows what wonders today will bring.
  • I've got the key @JLZ-666 and the boyos are safe with me!! ;D

Whooaaa @e-star you really were wiped!!! And still likely to be for a few more days!!!
  • Ohhh there he is!! Heeeheeee!!!......... What does that say?????
  • Your right JLZ...Laird is gonna stick around for a wee bit longer! Is @Mumsie already on the golf course?
  • I can't see for tears!!!! Where did you find the "translation"? Toooo funny! Laird isn't that leather chaffing yet? ;D
Post in the New Forum!