The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1725
  • 160343 Comments
  • @E-star, I just Googled Forklift. Cnet gives it high ratings. Looks like a program that makes your life easier.
  • WoooooHooooo!!! Lord-and-Master-Laird-Page-Changer
  • Yes indeed FTP is File Transfer Protocol which is a standard network protocol used to transfer files from one host (usually your computer) to another host (the web server) over the Internet. If you have your own website (and hosting) you can gain access to that server by using a program that uses the FTP function. gaining access will allow you to place files on the webserver. With the right url you can show that image to everyone on the internet. Never heard of flip functions hihi... but I know I love my iMac and I know my hubby converted to the Apple 4 years ago and doesn't want to return hee hee
  • @estar yes! It's a lovely picture and thanks so much for sharing. Gravatar is on my list of urgent things to do, but just now it's too hot to think! Brain all mushy, sweaty hands. . I hate heat! Be assured, I'll be tackling it as soon as I feel human again.
  • @birdaddict Forklift is kinda like the filebrowser of your computer (ermmm windows explorer??), but with a ton of extra functions. A great app for people wanting to "see" more things than the regular people. Like the hidden files (if you want to fix a problem), easy to set up FTP login, no restriction if you want to dive deeper in the computer. The stuff most people never want to know about when using the computer. That is why most of these items windows and osx are hidden in the system, cause if done wrong, you can muck up the whole system LOL... but don't worry.... ftp is not a scary thing ;)
  • Sounds like I have already used a FTPFunction and didn't know it. If I've made changes to a website (HTML based) would it have been through a web server? I don't eve know what the name of the program I've used is.
    I think it's time for Bird Addict to go on a pillow walk.
  • LOL @e-star yes your wicked mind was in the right place!!! :D
  • I totally understand @tompuss love the sun and all its bright glories and living in a rainy country I would never complain about the sun, but so get the feeling of too hot. So don't move to much, keep the breaking out in a sweat to a minimum and enjoy some flinging. Orange Bird could you bring @TomPuss a nice cold soda with lots of Ice??
  • yes Bird addict it does sound like it, you might have used microsoft frontpage or Adobe dreamweaver? but yeah indeed same thing :D
    Well Laird bring poor bird addict to bed, so she can rest up!
  • Bird Addict here. I just convinced Laird to go jump I. The bouncy castle -whew! He's a handful.
    Should I make Laird go back to JLZ's garage when we leave the Nest tonight?
  • That is all up to you Bird addict, but I am sending Mungo back to the garage after Kimmie goes for her Pillow walk. She can take a look at them on the special page I made for her, so she can visit them every time she wants... sorry it is behind lock and key and she has got the only one... well accept for the spare I made WHAHAHAHA
  • Is that bouncy castle really still intact? After all that activity I think it may deflate ( like Orange). . .
  • Nah @TomPuss, didn't you see the air pump next to it. That keeps it bouncy for ever :D Have a go on it, you will love it... feel like the angry birds flying!
  • @kimmie I am sorry, but I have to get my bum out of this chair, I need to be active so I don't doze off again. (guess the 6 hours were not enough LOL). I know it is only 2Am on your side, but I am sure you could do with some alone time with the laddies and maybe the birds? Will be lurking and hope to catch you before you hit the pillow. mwaaah!
  • LOL you are all funny!! And scary as it sounds I'm actually going to turn in early!! I'm exhausted!! I think unloading and reloading the freezer took more out of me than I thought!! :/
    @Bird-addict you may want to turn him over before you really get lost in who's who!! ;D Sleep well and Thank you for Everything!!!! Mwaaaah :•
    @e-star Goodness where to begin!! Too much!! Thank you for all the hard work to get all the amazing things together!! I hope your getting rested up after all that! And one night of what 5 maybe 6 hours won't cut it!! ;) I hope once your parentage gets home they don't keep you busy the entire night!! Enjoy the day while you can!!! :)
    I promise to get into the draw room tomorrow right after dinner!! I'm dying to know what's going on in there!! LOL and ill get the draws done tomorrow night too!!!

@tompuss try to stay cool! It Finally started to somewhat cool off here and I'm thankful for that as I Hate the sun and heat!!

Mwaaaah Thank you all for a Very Special Day!! Bestest Birthday EVER!!!!! :)
    XOXOXOXO
  • Night night @E-star!! Thanks again for all being the party coordinator! We all appreciate all your hard work :D
    @Kimmie do you think you could convince Laird there's a better party with all the fellas waiting for him...a private party tee hee
  • Well there you go @e-star!! We were both thinking the exact same things!! Hahahaaahaa :) And you are seeing me off for my pillow walk!! Get a move On then!! And maybe take a nap??!! Hahahahaahahaahahaa yeah I'm laughing at that one too!!! :D Love you and catch you later!!! :•
  • Love you Kimmie! Thanks for being you, and never change! I'm taking Laird to the "private party" now. Get some rest. See ya tomorrow - kisses -
    (G'night @Tom Puss)
  • Yep I sure could @Bird-addict! I'm takin em with me on my pillow walk!!! Whoo hooo I'm looking at a mighty fine Dream!!!!! ;D
  • Chances are slim to never gunna happen @Bird-addict! Your Stuck with me just as I am! LOL I'm too old to change it now!! Heehee Sleep well yourself and catch ya on the other side!! Love you too!! :•
  • @kimmie mwaaaah thank you for all your sweet words, but done all in the name of love for you!! :D Good girl for turning in early and hahahahah yeah right I will take a nap NOT.
  • @bird addict a big kiss to you as well for coming up with the amazing idea to send in the kilted men, it was a HUGE hit!! Sweet dreams and see you later [[[huggss]]]
  • :D was worth a try!!!
  • Kimmie dream a little scottish dream for me and I will do fine. Who needs sleep right ahahhahaha. lots of love @kimmie and give your mum a big kiss from the Dutchie :D
  • You got it on both counts!! And i tell myself that every day when it hits 4am and i have to be up early!! ;) Now moooove away from the computer!!! LOL :D Love you!!!!
  • Good morning Everyone:)
  • Ohh i hate that work bell!!
    Have a great day all Happy Flinging:)
  • Morning @everyone, I'm glad the kilted mens have gone. Well...most of them
  • Wow, silence...
  • @Bird-Addict @E-Star -- Back in the early days of the internet, probably even before Al Gore invented it ; ) , people used FTP directly without a program to do it for them. Glad to see a lot of the old stuff go. Anyone remember DOS, let alone JCL?
    @FFB -- Yeah, I think everyone got chatted out yesterday, or are trying to read how many? pages from yesterday. Or maybe they are all sleeping. Bet today will be a slow day.
  • Ghaaaaaaa when is this Space update coming out? I'm losing my mind over this! 7 months and 9 days since the last one!
  • That's a loooong time, why they don't just tell the release date. Rovio are truly a master of teasing
  • Hmm, @rat is a king of Space
  • @theanonymoussomeone -- Thanks for editing.
  • Okay, I was being a bit harsh. I edited them.
    BTW- The Nook works!
  • I know it's Wednesday today but there was a party going on yesterday so I didn't want to sound unhappy. I need to whiiineeee. Cloud City 4-10 is a really evil level, and apparently doesn't want me to get a top 100 score.
  • LMAO! @sunshine I forgot all about him! Haaahaaaa!! That poor kitty looks terrified! Thank you sweetie! The guy has been in the wine cellar waiting on the party! Oh I'm going to get into trouble soon,have to get back to my bro in laws birthday but it looks like niece and nephew about to go to bed so it's home time for us as well. Hope to see you both soon........what's his name btw? I look at him and think Hamish!
  • Hi @tas A tad harsh?
  • @jlz I think HAMish it is!!! ;D
    @tas how are you?? :)
  • Hello @sunshine. My ears were burning so I stopped by.
  • My, you have such small ears, that must have hurt! Lol :)
  • Hey @rat just curious, what all do you eat?
  • It did. The nicest guy in the BP was talking about me. Then had to remove his comments because they were a bit harsh. I don't believe it.
  • Well, I think that's a matter between you two...... :)
  • @tas The easier question to answer is, "What don't we eat?".
Post in the New Forum!