The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1726
  • 160343 Comments
  • Well... Do you like things besides cheese? Doesn't it get old?
  • Guys, I need your insight..... Should I change my nickname to Anonymousomeone (my username)? I won't change in the forum, just on the main site. Is it a good idea?
  • Lol, you should change it to tas @tas
  • @rat -- TAS was not making harsh comments about you. You can still see everything he said about you.
  • @all, i am hoping one of you graphics junkies will take the men in kilts pics and modify them so they are all flipping up the kilts and revealing pink panties.
  • If you can change it, I would suggest you do so, because then people will know that they have to use @anonymoussome if they want you to be notified.
    I believe that in the forum we have to use @theanonymoussome or you will not be notified.
  • @mvnla2 I'm not sure which one notifies me in the forums, but there's no way to change it in the current forum.
  • @theanonymoussomeone -- I'm pretty sure it is this one.
  • @grammyk I think my Lyall dude was doing a pretty good job of that. He reminded me of Marilyn Monoer's pic with her skirt blowing up in the famous photo!! ;D
  • My dinger never goes off because you must use @rat9 to get to me. Everybody uses @rat. Wish I could change it.
  • @sunshine, did you post pic in album? Old eyes here cannot make out avatars and of course they are gone now :-)
  • @grammyk no, but will tomorrow!!!!!!! Don't have time right now!!
  • Hello everyone:) just checking in:)
    @Annifrid i agree..there Was no room to Whine yesterday so why don't we have double whine day today and tomorrow:)
    OB I'll have a PigKiller please:) ty
    Off to mine & dine..
    @Kimmiecv have a nice birthday dinner with your family:)
    Let me know when you're ready for the next 20:)
  • @Rat -- I think you're one of those people caught in the Catch 22 of this old vanilla forum as Slim describes it. @Rat9 will only work on the main site.
    You could also have something wrong with your notification settings, see this discussion:
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/comment/123254#Comment_123254
    Read the surrounding comments, they might help. If you still have problems ask Slim for help.
  • @kimmiecv The luck is strong today, in the top score zone. :-D Fling time!
    Drinks on me this evening!
  • @anyone Is it just me, or is the 'Male Gamers Only' ad for Wartune that's been showing up here the past couple days pushing the limits of 'family friendly'?
  • @ABcrazy -- The adds that show up are mostly based on what you've been searching for recently on the internet. Maybe you searched for those guys in kilts? That could get you a lot of not-so-nice ads. However, I still can't understand why I constantly get ads for available males in LA? Did I click on it once by mistake? Who knows.
  • @abcrazy , lol, i dont often see ads anymore thank goodness :-) (more and more able to tune them out)
  • LOL @mvnla2 Those 'targeted ads' are hopelessly off target if that's the case. I can see the gamer thing since I do look up a few games for my son. But that doesn't mean I'm the least bit interested in the scantily clad cartoon woman with the oddly shaped .... Uh.... Melons.
    Now I'm getting an ad for Colombian women.
    Hmmmmmmmm.....

SON!!!!! WHAT have you been looking at on this thing???
  • Roflmao !!! @sunshine you better send Lyall back to JLZ666 garage or she'll have your head

Said the Queen to Alice ..)hee hee
  • @ABCrazy -- If you son has been using your device you really should look at your internet history. If he's computer savvy, he may have deleted it. In which case, you can ask him, and/or not allow him to use your device. Good luck!
  • @mvnla2 I was joking. He rarely uses my device & when he does he mostly watches YouTube videos. He's not very computer savy & I've changed the settings for our whole network Internet access to filter out blatently objectionable content. I doubt he's figured out a way around it because he's complained how restrictive the filter is. No system is perfect by any means, but this one seems to be working well enough so far.
  • He could be complaining to cover his lies.
  • @tas Maybe. Maybe not. I'm not going to argue that here.
  • sooo... what else is happening?
  • :-/ at the moment I'm fussing with technology that isn't cooperating. Well, its working, just very very sloooooooowwwly. Kinda frustrating.
  • Ahah @ABCrazy i figured you were joking about Sunshine pics of lyall and Marylin:) ;)
    Parental filters do a pretty good job:)
  • Hey @theanonymousesomeone i saw your post about changing your name..? For what reason so its the same on main as on forum?
  • @kathy no, so that my nickname and username on main site are the same.
  • LOL @kathy That must be it! So many skirts flying up around here lately!
    I agree parental controls work pretty well when you take the time to set them up properly. I went a step further and changed the DNS server so all devices that connect to our network regardless of OS etc. are filtered.
  • @abcrazy let me teach you something about emoticons.
    :^) looks better than :-(.
    That's just how I like to do it, and I've told a lot of people that for a better looking nose you can do Shift+6. It's just a little trick to it, but I find it uglier the way most people do noses (if they do).
  • Ohh no backwards like this :>)
  • I prefer no nose, like this : P'''
  • Hehehehe... Playing with emoticons is much more fun than the dull online training I'm trying to get through now. As you can see I'm paying real close attention to the training..... Yawn.
    |^0
  • @kathy what?
    It's the arrow above the 6 button on a normal keyboard, but you use a phone, so it's somewhere in the extra symbols.
  • Anyhoo good night all happy flinging:>)
    *poofs into the back room..been be heard mumbling hmm bustling..moving stuff around*
    There *places flashlight in safe for Kimmiecv safekeeping..*
    :) :) @Kimmiecv i made a special spot for your new flashlight right in between me and E*:)
    Ermm uhh you'll probably have to enlist someone to do the polishing..I'll be sound asleep by the time you put yours away..uhmm if you ever put it away..hahaha..there's a spot for you:)
    Nighty night..hope you enjoyed your birthday dinner and night with family:) :)
    ((((((( hugs)))))) mwahhh!!
  • :¿) nope don't have it. .nighty night..
  • Thanks @tas You can teach an old lady new tricks sometimes. %^}
  • Nite @kathy sleep well!
  • Oh well. Goodnight @kathy
  • @tas Rambling comment posted there.
  • @tas crooked nose :~)
Post in the New Forum!