The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1728
  • 160343 Comments
  • Is it whine Thursday @kathy????? :(
  • PigKiller in hand.earplugs in place..
    This is for Mine & Dine where i realized i am a crappy Flinger.
    WWWwwwhhhiiinnneee !!!! WWWwwwhhhiiinnneee!!!!
  • Oooh earplugs!!! It Must be!!!!!
  • Hahaha Kimmiecv didn't see you there..did you see i was going to whine or did you come to whine¿
  • Hahaha great minds!!!! :)
  • Or whiny crap ass Flinger minds lol..
  • Here's to CC where I'm a crappy flinger..........WWwhhhiiiinnnneee WWwhhhiiiinnnneee :(
    OB a double Sunupper for me please!!! Can't get 18 to work! Never going to finish the first half!!!!
  • @Kimmiecv over here the princess changed the page...
    Quick OB a PigKiller fur Kimmie..
  • Heehee @Kathy the AB twins hit again!! LOL :D
  • I'm having trouble getting my posts to Post??!! No error box but it took forever to get my post in!! :/
  • Roflmao ...!!! * clink* hmmm 18 oh yeah THE WORST !!! Good luck
    @ABCrazy get back here with that pressie!!!
  • Hmmm I'm not having trouble for a change..try clearing your browser, cache, cookies...but then you gotta sign in again..usually helps me
  • She made off with it before I could even use it!!! LOL :/ I'm needing it now big time!! I so see why you were not happy when you got stuck there!! You got a really great score there in the end though!!!
  • I did that yesterday @KitKat so it shouldn't be doing that! But I think it's my wifi
  • Ohh no..not wonky Wi-fi..,:(
    , did i leave a note in 18¿
  • Yeah that you got it doing the walkthrough way but not if you got it by 1 or 2 birdies.
  • I'll double check it:)
    OB pigkillers and Sunuppers to go please:) and one more..block your ears...
  • @Kimmiecv it was one bird..arghhhh I'm so sorry your stuck there
    It happened like video the Boba guy did a turn around..and hit just right..after 1000 flings
    Worst level ever:( i think Austin rll left a decent strat but i couldn't get in the 100 club with it..hmm was it Austin..i don't know but i did leave a note under that strat near the bottom..good luck Pahtna :)
  • Won't matter @Kathy it's going to be 100% luck based for me!!! :(
    Here we go then one more and I'm going back in.......WWwhhhiiiinnnneeeWWwhhhiiiinnnneee WWwhhhiiiinnnneeeWWwhhhiiiinnnneee!!!!!!! Man I hope that helps!!!!
  • Thanks @KitKat and super good luck back to you in M&D Pahtna!! :D I almost got him to do the turn around but nope he popped himself before he could get there!! :/
  • Ohh it was 100% luck based for me also..that Boba dude does what he wants
    (((((( hugs)))) for luck...see ya in s bit:)
  • @kathy @kimmiecv Luck need you? I'm here. You pulled me away from certain boredom in the online learning management system (netherworld). I can't say how the luck is rolling with me today since I haven't had any fling time yet. You two might as well take what I got cause I don't know when I'll start warming the left thumb up....
    Sending luck your way into the Clouds! ^>^>^>^>_____
    (that's supposed to look like a thunderbolt)
  • Thanks @abcrazy and sorry to hear your still stuck in the learning thingy :/
    Am I the only one that uses my left pointing finger to fling?! Can't use my thumb it's never worked! Heck I even type with my left pointing finger! Good luck getting through the course abcrazy!!
  • LOL at the thunder bolt!!! :D
  • Ahaha thanks @ABCrazy:)
  • @Kimmiecv i fling with my left pointer..haha who the heck fling with the thumb that would be hard..¿
  • Have to fling with left pointer..right would be in the way:/ right?
  • LOL IKR @KitKat but my sister flings with her thumb too?!!! I have a feeling were the minority!! Annnd once again the AB twins are in action and sync!! Hahahahaahahaahahaa :D
  • Right the right would be I the way! Heehee right right no use of right!! Uh oh think CC is getting to me....................
  • Hahaha..well it is your sister..lol never heard of flinging with thumb..
    Hahahaha AB twins we are.
    Ya really think we are in the minority on that..haha that is weird..hmmm...we should take a survey hahaha wouldn't doubt we are the different.ones..hee hee
  • Right!!! OB 2 more Sunuppers Right away..:)
    * then the ab twins Left:)
  • Big fat left thumb, very steady & stable. At least for me. I do try with other digits from time to time, but the thumb rules for me.
  • :D I think so KitKat! I'm not sure but I think someone started a forum about that? Ill have to check when I get a chance to, I'll let you know if there is one.
  • That was lame been in the mines to oooo long..brb gotta wake up HIM...:=
  • Nope can't get the thumb to go steady for me! I always end up waaaay of course!!! Funny how certain fingers work for peeps!!
  • LOL I'd missed that one @KitKat!! Uhhh good luck! Hope he doesn't talk your ear off!!!!
  • No way !! There's actually a forum about which finger you use..
    Must be at least 10 comments..hahaha..Ohh boy yep to long underground..
  • Hahaaa don't quote me on that but I thought I saw someone mention it here?! :D
  • Done... With the online training for now. Ahhh... The joys of starting a new job/career.
    I think it was @tas who started the which finger do you use thread. I chimed in on it yesterday while trying to distract myself from basic algebra lessons/testing.
    I guess it just works with what you're used to. The thumb works for me because I can roll it a little this way or that to adjust aim little tiny bits. I find that easier than trying to slide a smaller contact patch. (Shrug)
  • Well tas @theanonymousesomeone i shall have to check out your forum..if indeed you started one..now my interest is peaked:) maybe learn a new technique:)
  • I've just tried all 8 of my fingers, two thumbs..and go back to left pointer:*\
  • Heehee I've done the same thing a few times @KitKat but I always end up going back to my left pointer too! Guess its a personal thing! I can't even type with my right finger anymore! Takes too long!! LOL
  • Toes? @grammyk apparently has magic paws in her household.
  • Haha @ABCrazy that was just for the mighty red whatever update i think lol
    So simple her dog could beat it..hee i think that's what she was meaning lol..:;)
  • Yeah. Ok. @Kathy you just keep believing some skill is required. ;-)
  • ¿?¿ Not sure watcha mean @ABCrazy? You think there's skill involved in that update?
    I'm sure @grammyk dog thinks he's Top Dog lol.
    I'm sorry..
  • 3-star from Poached eggs to Birdday party, get all 28 golden eggs but couldn't unlock the golden king pig :C I have to ask Rovio about it
  • How come my posts are blue?¿
    Hmm.Anyhoo good night.good luck@Kimmiecv:)
    *places flashlight on Kimmie booth , with one yellow rose..and a bag of luck:)*
    Nighty night..(((((((( hugs)))))
    Night @ABCrazy thanks fur your help +):)
  • Hi 2 @firebombbird nighty night:)
  • Hi @Kathy. Oh well, I will never play the King pig level because my phone is not compatible with ABSW and that also means it's not compatible with the King pig level, I'm so sad... :C *sssssiiiiiiggggghhhhh*
Post in the New Forum!