The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1730
  • 160343 Comments
  • Ach I was and still am horrid in the earlier ones!!!
  • I know .the worst also DId NOT know they added 20 more when we weren't looking lol
    I hope there easier too:(if not..well then i don't know lol
  • In fact now I think about it, with the exception of ham em high someday I have to go back and redo several of them myself, I'll Never go back to ham em high unless I take up the challenges and then it's only one at a time imbetween all the others! That's assuming we ever get avgs everywhere else!! LOL ill be 100 by then!! Heehee :D
  • @kimmiecvpagechanger haha story for another day..I'll be old and grey before i get to p100 in any of those lol..
  • Then there's boba fetts don't know what that'll be like?!! :O
  • IKR!! But then we've become better climbers as we've gone along so I think it's possible?! Especially after we finish seasons! Those were pretty tough ones and actually not totally based on luck! In fact SW seems to be the #1 game based solely on luck!! :/
    LOL we pagechanged!! :D
  • Arghhhh i hate That Boba dude..hopeful he'll be better in the levels

If he still wanders around randomly I'll think about skippping it..going straight to POTJ..or whatever is next..we still gotta make sure we have all the jet packs..?
  • Lol your right we have been good climbers so who knows
    After seasons we should do o.k..we should be #1 flingers lol..
    Still got Rio..after someday hahaha..we'll be old ladies flinging with our canes..hahaha..
  • He's a wild card that one!!! I got all the jet packs, I'm pretty sure you did too? See if it opens for you then you'll know. At worst we can always 3* it but I'm pretty sure neither of us will let his nasty ways win!! And hopefully there will be breadcrumbs to at least get us avg if not great scores!
  • Outta my way you dunmb bird I'll do it myself!!!
  • LOL yep we will!!! :D our hands will be so shaky well have to use the stylus just to try to keep the sling straight!!! :D
  • Yep i think we gut them all..and again your right..I'm never coming Back so do the best i can now lol:) are we having fun yet ¿
    Just kidding I'm having such fun..more fun to have a pahtna:) than go it alone;) :)
  • Hahahaa funny!! Stupid dude goes wonky all over the place except where you need him!!
    I have all the new stuff in rio and the golden beach ball I haven't played!! :/
    In seasons the last update I played was piglantis @KitKat! I've no idea what all you've played or lost but I have quite a few I've never played before!!
  • O.k I'm going back in..even..then sleepy..I'll check in before bedtime:)
    ((((((( hugs))))))
    OB Sunuppers to go please:)
  • Yeah it's been way more fun doing it with a Pahtna! But CC has Not been fun!! I think only maybe 4 out of the 20 I'd consider fun levels! The rest were horrid!!!
  • That's my cue to head back to the lions den!! :D
    See ya at bed time then @KitKat! Good luck!! Sounds like your cleaning house even if you don't think so!! ;)
  • No worries we can each write in pm what we need..then go from there..i need a lot..i think i finished piglantis..we'll figure it out..but definitely seasons next right? I think i need a lot the
    Ouch something on my eye Brb
  • Hey @fbb :) bye @fbb ;) Back to the dreaded CC! Only 2 more to go before we can move on!!
  • Okey dokey that sounds perfect although I've pretty much got to hit all of the games in seasons to get my avgs so no worries which ones you have to do over as I have to do 98% of them, I think the only ones we don't have to hit are the ones we did together last season!! Good luck with your eyeball @Kathy!! Ouch!!
    Gotta go anyways it's dinner time!! :)
  • Ohh sorry hi @firebombbird :) sorry..gotta go..:(
    Did you start html forum? I'm lurking..
  • Hi @Kimmiecv and @Kathy. Hmm, I think I'm not gonna make the html forum because this site is all about Angry Birds and the html thread seems to be off-topic in here
  • @all I think I won a puppy. I just beat my old top score, but when I entered it, it's now the high score to beat. Catch 22?
  • No @firebombbird i think you should make it..it it's relevant to helping peeps who want to poststuff in html but don't know how..really look at some of the others forums.the names of them may sound relevant but The content of some are surely nothing to do with angry birds
    Of course if you don't want to that's perfect understandable but don't not do it..because you think it's irrelevant;)
  • Hmm @rat9 I'm not sure how that works lol
    Go figure you beat your own top score in the challenge haha
    I guess that's a question for @Amslimfordy..i think you should get the puppy;)
  • @Kathy What about the people that are going to beat my old score but not my new score. It's not listed anymore. I beat my old score by 2k. Lot of room for puppies.
  • @Kathy, I'm not sure, need to ask @Slim about that
  • Just made a Rovio account yesterday but I don't know how to transfer stars and scores from my device to the account, is anyone can help me ?
  • @CCJolly Have a jolly good birdday, CC!
  • @kimmiecv I also got two CC levels I haven't 3* yet. . . And is Ham'em High EVERYONE'S pet hate? Awful episode, no fun at all.
  • @tompuss I've not heard of many people who like Ham em! Dreadfully Boooring scenery (I HATE the desert!!) And I feel your pain in CC!! :/ Have you tried the walkthroughs and alt strats for those you need to 3*?
  • HaPpY BirThDaY @cc-jolly!! I hope the next year is full of happy times for you my friend!!! Enjoy your special day!!! :)
  • Happy Birdday @CCJolly :D
  • *poofs over to KitKats gentle removes flashlight from her clenched hand, takes phone gently off her face and plugs it in, tucks sheet lightly over her (good grief it's hot here! Bleck!!) sets out candles to see her safely through Dreamland and poofs back to BP to replace batteries and super shine her flashlight * Sleep well @Kathy :)
  • @rat9 I believe you get the puppy because you beat the top score, doesn't matter that it was YOUR top, you have to beat THE top score which happened to be your own! :) As to any other challengers I know there's been plenty of peeps on the same day that beat the original top score and also got their puppy's for doing it so they'd have to beat your old top score. Hope that made sense?!

@fbb worse thing that can happen is you start the forum and they say it can't stay and either close it or erase it so you may as well give it a try as its a great idea. As to the rovio thing, not sure what your talking about so I can't help you there sorry.
  • Guess hooze back?
  • @kathy Sooooo hot after gardening, am in desperate need of a Big Pine Puss please. What I'd really like to snack on is a bag of pork scratchings (rinds). . . do you have something similar?
    Just love the A/C here at the BP - such a relief!
  • @kathy thespyfilescomics.weebly.com is where my comics are
  • @firebombbird, I'll let you loggerhead the html forum, unless you don't want to do it. Also, if you have made a Rovio account,all you need to do is login to it on any device, and all of your progress will be there. Morning everyone.
  • @rat, you definitely get the puppy, just the same routine as the last 2 times, see if you can embed the screenshot onto the walkthrough page this time, tell me if you need help! Anyone who beats your old score also get's a puppy, I think the admins have the ability to look back at the timeshot of a page, so they can see what score it was, if you can't remember it.
  • Hey my friends. Thanks for your Birdday wishes here!! It seems to be a great day. Sunshine,Vodka, Beer etc :-)
  • HaPPy BirdDaY @CCJolly Have a great day :D
  • @AngerManagement, I logged in to my account on my device but didn't see any progress, it's empty
Post in the New Forum!