The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1759
  • 160343 Comments
  • Hi everyone... OB a big bacon ice cream please! I don't like Cloud city at all. Way too many luck based levels.
    BTW, I have a new avatar :)
  • Whoooa...big bacon ice cream??? OB, I'll have what he's (or she's) having, please!
  • @hunnybunny-- Wasn't @Angermanagement the one who was going to a "school practice" session a couple of weeks ago? If so, most kids would forget what they had practiced by the time school starts in Sept. Not Angermanagement though.
  • Didn't know 'bacon ice cream' would count as whine. I got a top 50 score in three CC levels in less than an hour. Yeah! Way to go!
  • @annifrid--Blow your own horn loud and proud.
  • @rat -- Did you ever find the list for S-15 scores?
    @BubblesLover -- The list of S-15 glitch scores is linked at the end of the main post description of the glitch.
    Also, S-15, like many of the glitch levels is one where you really should read all 4 or however-many pages of comments. There are several slightly different strategies, and for S-15 it is important to practice the second shot which you might need to end the glitch if it stalls without completing, but with a desirably high score.
    Good Luck!
  • @mvnla rat found the list, I think it was TAS who had to go to school 'learn the rules' week, and didn't look forward to it all
    I agree with whoever said we miss those kids, they keep us young, especially those of us, like me, who have none of their own.
  • Any lurkers?
    @ABcrazy -- What does that pic mean? Is this an alternate form of whine?
  • @mvnla2--I was wondering the same thing. "look at the two shiny new badges"? What does it mean?
  • @mvnla2--Thanks for the response on the glitch list. @hunnybunny had already put me on to it. If it was a snake, it would have bit me. Hidden in plain sight.
  • @mvnla2 'Another Birthday'
    @rat the two shiny new badges comment is outdated, I just haven't been creative enough to replace it yet.
  • http://www.angrybirds.com/toons/
    Sorry couldn't find a direct link to the full vid, but look for 'Another Birthday' there. Watch the full vid in you fav app.
  • Thanks @ABcrazy, It was the comment that had me confused. You had at least two people trying to read more into the picture than you intended. lol
  • Sorry @rat I screen captured that image just before we went to my moms house to celebrate.
  • @all--There's been some chatter recently about the "Lost Boys". But, has anyone spoke with @Lisko? I've seen neither hide nor hair of her for about the last two weeks. Should I be concerned?
  • @AB--Who's birthday is it?
  • @rat Mine today, my sons yesterday.
  • Well, Happy Birthday to you!!! Why aren't you on the BD list?
  • @AB--Sorry, I'm not much of a birthday party. Maybe others will see this and join your celebration.
  • Thanks! Rat. Uuuuhhhhhmmmmm.... Because I haven't found my way over to the BD list? Dunno where it is. Only realized today that I hadn't included my state (Tx) & gender (f) in my profile.
  • @ABcrazy--Surprise!! Bet you thought we forgot your birthday? Happy Happy Birthday. (just ignore the last 11 postings)
  • @rat :-D You couldn't forget what you didn't know about. Or could you?
  • @AB-- Go to the forum heading ,then select the title, "When's your Bird Day?". In answer to your other question I'll say just one word, Senility.
  • @rat thanks, I'll look that up belatedly. Another possible answer to the other question is... I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. :-)
  • And yet the party still goes on.

If I knew you were comin', I'd've baked a cake,
    hired a band, goodness sake.
    If I knew you were comin', I'd've baked a cake,
    Howd-ya do, howd-ya do, howd-ya do.
  • @AB--I'm going old school party on you since it's so late in the day. Only 24 minutes left of your day.
  • @AB--You don't have to kill me. I've probably already forgotten.
  • @rat 1hr 20 for me in CDT. I'm happy to celebrate with you. No need for a big party for me.
  • @all--Everybody, that means you Rat, raise your glass for a girl from Texas. *Clink*
  • *clink*
    :-D
  • Sorry @AB, not a very big party, and I have to go. But, before I do, one more Happy Birthday for the female flinger from Texas. Ha ha May all your future parties be better.
  • @all-- Help me out a little next time guys. @AB doesn't want to party with an old fat guy from South Carolina.
  • @rat Thanks for joining me! It's all good fun. And it's time for me to check out for sleepy time.
    Happy flinging @all
  • *poofs in..rushes to batphone* ," hello hummingbird handyman? Hi we have an intermittent dinger problem..could you Come tonight and install a new one? Yes..thank you thank you..add it to our account "
    Good night all sorry i missed x everyone..
    *places flashlight on Kimmiecv booth..see you tomorrow pahtna..:) sending a draw now*
    I'll probably see you on my way to Work!!! Lol you really gotta stop that hee hee it freaks me out..i say goodnight then first thing i open my eyes and saygood morning :) haha
  • Drinks on the house for @ABcrazy. Happy Birdday!!
  • @abcrazy HaPpY BiRthDaY!!!!! So sorry we all missed it!! :( Sounds like you had a great Birthday with family though and tomorrow will be more celebrating for your son?! I hope the next year brings you lots of Love, Joy and Plenty of Wonderful experiences!!! :)
  • I'm glad you called the Dinger service @Kathy!! :/ We missed all the fun!! Dumb dinger!!!
    LOL IKR!! I see you off to bed and see you off to work! Where the heck does the time go?! :D
    *shines Kathy's flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to dreamland * Ahhhh likely see you when you head to work!! ;D
  • And that's my final word on the matter @kimmiecv
  • Yep mine too @rat :D
  • Missed ya at the party for @ABcrazy. In fact, I missed everybody at her party.
  • I tried to throw her a surprise party all by myself. It had drinks, a cake, and the singing of songs. But in the end, It was just one old fat guy. Pretty Pitiful Party.
    Ding ding ding If I don't ding your bell, you won't know I got the last word in. Ye e e ep!
  • @rat You were her surprise party!! And you did a bang up job, if I do say so, and I Do! LOL I think hummingbird handyman did a right fine job as my dinger seems to be dinging!! Sorry to burst your bubble! But then again the stupid thing works a few dings then goes silent so there's always hope you'll win this round!! ;D
  • Happy Birdday @ABcrazy :D ... I know it was yesterday but better late than never :)
  • Good Afternoon @all
    Happy belated birthday AB Crazy

I just got the Pig Dipper S-15 glitch started. Its running at 100 points per hour. I'm on 108k, so by 10th Septmeber I'll get to the magical 170k!
    As always happens, as soon as you type, it speeds up. Perhaps next week?????
  • Good afternoon @hunnybunny--I keep hoping mine will self stop. It's running at 280k per hour at the moment. Currenty 7 million.
  • Mine just blew!
    I'll try again later.
Post in the New Forum!