The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1761
  • 160343 Comments
  • @AM it was TAS some weird US thing before school starts properly
    @ABSM it's S-15 don't listen to Rat he's not the Space Master lol
    Hi @fbb
  • Bye all, real life interrupting, back later @hunnybunnypagechangerleavingnow
  • Oh. Seconds away from a page change. Aaaaargh I never get page changes.
  • Life is calling. Be back later
  • Give it back to @bl. How is she gonna get good enough to whoop ya unless she plays?
  • @AngerManagement! Way too long time no see! We've missed you!

Goodnight @Rat, hope you get a good rest!

I know I could look it up, but what's all this about S-15? What IS s-15, anyway?

All these acronyms are making me laugh, because my middle-aged brain has trouble keeping just the basic ones straight to begin with, let alone the extra ones for specific episodes or bonus levels. And lately I've been plowing my way through watching MI-5 on Netflix, so there are way too many acronyms floating around in my head right now for sure.

Hi, @firebombbird! I completely agree with you about ABF; I really liked the surf background and the water cannons. At least we still have a few balloons this week to keep things interesting. I'm also particularly fond of things that bounce or cascading explosions....
  • Thought you'd gone @Rat
    Thought I had too! iPad just too handy here in the kitchen!
  • Hi @AM-- Where you been buddy?
  • Nawh @hunnybunny. I just needed to 3 star every level. Done and done.
  • Ouch, making a marinade for tonight's curry, just tested a chilli for hotness. Ouch!
  • @hunnybunny--Well, I started the glitch and threw away the second egg. Third egg gets to the planet in plenty of time to end the game. Only problem is the remaining piggy needs to be positioned on the left side of the planet. Mine was on the right and it didn't kill him.
  • So you failed the level? Oh no!
    Ah, the practice level, I hope
  • no no Just the practice glitch. My piggy is at eight o'clock. Confidence is high.
  • Prep for dinner finished. I can type more than one sentence now.
    @junkenmetel S-15 is a level in Space with a glitch. 3m is the highest score recorded so far (capped at 170k on the leader boards here). Rat decided to beat it. Over 7m now, and counting
    @AngerManagement you surely have been missed. Where's your wonderful words of wisdom to keep us all amazed?
  • @rat you know what comes before a fall. Be humble now
  • @hunnybunny--Though I'd run another simulation just to be on the safe side, but it's taking me a little bit to get the glitch running again.
  • You're not giving up, are you
    I think I'll try again
  • Yea!! Seven million, six hundred and twenty eight thousand, five hundred and fifty. Sure wish I hadn't thrown away that second egg. It was worth ten grand. Ha ha
  • Well done!
    Mines at the stall stage before it starts counting.
    I'm really outta here now. My hairdresser would not be pleased if I was typing away on the laptop as she was cutting my hair.
    You can buy me a drink later :-)
  • You got it. Thanks for all your help @hunnybunny.
  • @ABCrazy -- Happy BirdDay yesterday! Glad at least Rat got some help from the piggies to celebrate.
  • Hi @mvnla2--Just saw your posting in "Secrets of AB". I don't get notified if you use @rat. You need to use @rat9.
  • While demonstrating how to get it to work my brother accidentally got the glitch running on my iPod. Who should get the badge, me or @ABSM?
  • Never mind the pig died :(
  • @bubbleslover--A little premature to start that discussion. I don't know. I suppose his, but it won't be in his total score. So yours.
  • As I said. A little premature.
  • @bubbleslover--You're not trying to beat my new score, are you? At least let me enjoy it for a few more minutes.
  • @AngerManagement -- Hi! Glad you stopped in. Maybe it wasn't called a school practice session, but didn't you have to go to some introductory session prior to school starting this year?
    If you misunderstood the rest of my comment, I was trying to say that while most student would forget everything they'd been told, you certainly wouldn't. Perhaps it was too backhanded a complement to make the translation to the Queen's English.
  • Okay, Sure @Rat. I'll give it to you. My score is horrible anyways. But still, I got it to work myself... So yay!
  • Hi @mvnla2--I got my copy of the app back the first part of April. My scores improved greatly once I started using it. You'd be a fool not to try it. Good luck.
  • @bubbleslover--Hunny bunny is going to be mad at you. She's been trying for days to get the Anchors Away badge.
  • @rat9 -- I thought in the forums you needed to use the name that appears in the forum?
    Looks like you're pulling my leg, since you won't tell me the name of the app. Just be sure you tug on my shorter leg.
    BTW -- Area 51 is all over the news this morning.
  • @rat -- So which version of @mention sent you an e-mail notice?
  • @rat9 @mvnla2--I have seen anything. What's up with Area 51?
  • @mvnla2--Found it. About time.
    BTW The previous message had 1 and April and fool in it. Can you guess what the name of the app is now? I wonder how many people have googled Articulable Graphics app?
  • congratulations @rat on your 1st. place spot on game centre leader board
  • So, I got the s-15 glitch working REALLY well, but then @ABSM jinxed it by saying "I think you have it going really well and it'll actually work!" But right when he says that the pig dies >:( oh well!
  • @bubbleslover I've had going twice today, to no avail, the piggy keeps dying. Can't beat my own high score without the glitch!
  • @rat9 -- So I take it you found the news about Area 51?
    I didn't Google it, just searched the app store.
    Your humor is too subtle for me. : D
  • Thanks @mudslinger. I hadn't looked at GC yet. It must have worked. I did post my new score on the walkthrough for S-15. Five minutes later Slim sends me a message. Does anybody else think that's scary? I didn't address it to him.
  • Funny @mvnla2 and yes on 51.
  • @Rat9 @mudslinger -- I think you're only 1st among legit scores on Pig Dipper. There are a couple higher than you on total, that could be real???
    Slim (or someone else) monitors everything posted on site, so it's not that surprising.
  • @mvnla2--I don't even see those scores anymore. They're just white noise.

Edit: There are two above me that could be legit. Rtrt86 and Magnums_Ferrari
  • @mvnla2--Slim told me "He's always looking". I told him "You're scary good at it".
  • Good luck on S-15 @hunnybunny. I hope it's running fast and true.
  • And Mister Rat... You are Certified now!! Congratulations!! About time anyway, you have been here for more than a year... where does the time fly of to?
  • Awww rats... @rat was here almost 24/7 and I have yet again found the time he is probably mezorized by the glitch in Space... which btw also congratz one Mister Rat... nice score
Post in the New Forum!