The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1762
  • 160343 Comments
  • WTG @AM your cakes are back with a vengeance!!!!!!
  • Oh, and I never went to summer school or whatever xD
  • @Rat Rtrt86 and magnums-whatever are hackers. Both appear in the GC Seasons leader boards as well
  • Wow! That cake is amazing, @AngerManagement!!!!
  • Dont think we have met @bubbleslover, I guess you like the Orange Bird?
  • Yeay!!!!!
    S-15 I'm up to 220990
    How the heck do I stop the thing?!?
    Sorry @bubbleslover I may just get there first. But you'll do it.
    Girl Power!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yep, @AngerManagement. @Hunnybunny good job I've gotten it like five times, it's just the stupid pig!! No body probably EVER says this, but I wish the pig wouldn't die!!!!!
  • @Bubbleslover I really want that pig to die. I'm not looking for Rats 7M. I just want that Anchors away badge. I've no idea how to stop the thing
    Where's @Rat9 when I need him?
  • 250000 and counting. Please little piggy, DIE!!!!!
  • @Hunnybunny -- The walkthrough pages tell you how to kill the pig, but the shot is not that easy if you haven't practiced it. It also depends on which side of that planet the pig is on. It's probably best to let it run a little longer and hoping he will die.
    @BubblesLover -- Everyone trying the glitch first hopes that the piggy won't die, and then like hunnybunny, hopes he will.
    Good Luck to you both.
  • Thanks @mvnla2 Haven't practised at all. Waiting for piggy explosion lol
    Now 270K
  • As I remember, my pig died by himself after 419,000 points.
  • Ah @GreenImperial hello and thanks for giving me hope
  • My friend, @Rat9, may never forgive me for this, but its so funny:

Go to the walk through for the current favourite topic, the S-15 glitch. @Annach reports it on January 11th, having made 160K. Rat makes some comments, and then says:
    "This is a glitch Rovio needs to fix FAST!!!!!!"

Is that the same Rat who just let it run for 36 hours, to make 7+ million???????

Sorry Rat, couldn't resist :-))))))

• @Hunnybunny -- I think the pig dies by himself most (?) of the time if you have enough patience. But in some cases it takes extreme patience. Just imaging what score rat might have gotten if he had a bit more patience!
  • 353K and counting...............
    20 minutes on 400K ..............
  • @hunnybunny I just shoot the egg close to the top of the small gravity-less planet above the closest water planet so that the egg lands by the pig and kills it.
  • @ABSM I'm frightened to do it! Suppose I miss? And with my second egg too? I fail the level, all those wonderful points (currently 440k) gone!
    I'll leave it run overnight (its 22.35 here) and see what happens....
  • Thanks @e-star! Now the party really begins!
    ;-)
  • Thanks also @mvnla2
    @AM that cake is AWESOME!!! Love it! I too hope I find the time & patience to regain #1 before too long...
  • Yeay!
    Anchors Away is mine. Plucked up the courage and shot the two remaining eggs to end the game. First an abject failure. Second a huge success! 579180.
    @Rat9 for tempting me in, in the first place
    @mvnla2 and @GreenImperial for your encouragement
    @ABSM for the final impetus to fire that end shot

And BIG mention to @BubblesLover you're next, girl! LOL!

OB get that champagne out. First glass to ABCrazy, happy birthday again
  • @hunnybunny *clink* Glad my Birdday luck came through for you... ;-)
  • Timezones blech who needsem right, cause ABcrazy, I seem to keep missing you all. Hubby and me have plans in the morning so no 4 AM for us tonight... Wanted to be in bed around midnight... That obviously didn't happen (1AM already!) but definately on my way... I think :/
    Sorry, but have a drink on me!
  • And you'll be top again in no time.
    "Clink"
  • Estar they're all on me tonight
    Passes a large glass over, just to help you sleep!
  • Sleep well @e* Thanks for thinkin of me. Enjoy your day with hubby!
  • @hunnybunny Let's see 3 periods of high school seniors in my engineering classes..... Yup! I can probably get enough help to really dominate!!! Mmmmmuuuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaa.........
    :-D
  • @annifrid I should have thanked you too. I thought the glitch had passed me by, you said give it a go. Thanks :-)
  • @Hunnybunny -- Congrats! Glad someone had some luck to give you. I can't imagine how you felt after the first remaining egg.
    Raises glass to Hunnybunny and @BubblesLover, who'll be next.
    OB puts sparkling cider on ice for BubblesLover, but waits to pop it until she arrives.
  • Ohh i really need to learn to read up
    Happy Belated Birthday @ABCrazy
    *Hello oooo Hummingbird handyman!!! The dinger still not working..if you can't fix it..I'll switch my service to the Heron Helpers..!!!*
  • Congrats @Hunnybunny
    Welcome back @angermanagement great cake:)
    OB I'll have a PigKiller please..hard to lurk with broken dinger..:(
  • @kathy I think @mvnla2 will agree with me that hummers are the best!
    Heeeheeee I think a belated Birdday party is better in this case, more of the flock to celebrate with now that the weekend is here!
    *DING*
  • OB music please
    I'm watching a punk special on BBC. Takes my right back to my teens. Dancing around the kitchen. Thank god the other half has gone to bed :-)))))))
  • Thanks HunnyBunny... I really must go :D Owwwwkayyy... just one!
  • @angermanagement I keep scrolling back up to admire that cake. Great job! Did you mould all that fondant yourself? ;^)
  • @hunnybunny-- Sorry I wasn't here when you needed me. Sleep well tonight.
  • Ding Ding :) it worked..LET'S PARTY:) :)
  • Ow and congratz on the badge HunnyBunny!
  • E* (((( hugs)))
    Hi @rat hi @Hunnybunny :)
  • @rat I'm not sleeping, I'm partying
    Have a drink on me,although I'm sure you said earlier you'd buy me one :-))))))
  • @hunnybunny Friends of ours took us to the Heart concert Weds evening. Those ladies still ROCK! The Led Zeppelin tribute session was particularly good.
  • [[[hugggs]]] Kathy... HAPPY weekend to you!
  • Bye @rat looks like ladies night lol
    BBC now playing ever fallen in love by the Buzzcocks, one of my all time favourites. More jumping around the kitchen lol
  • No way... Me is really thinking mister Rat is dogging me... I say I am out for the night and he comes back... snif sniff... hmmm nope it rained all day, so I don't smell sweaty.. what could it be...
  • @kathy WoooooHooooooo! Party time. OB a round for everyone please!
    @rat9 (only 9?) Welcome baaaAAAaaaack. Our quiet celebration has grown....
    *DING DING*
  • Too much estrogen for Pa lol...dinger intermittent..:(
Post in the New Forum!