The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1766
  • 160343 Comments
  • Raaaaat I've some cheeses for youuuuu..........
  • :D Auntie E* loves to spoil the kiddies!
  • E-star whys he so afraid of you now eh?! You were getting on so well!! I love your Dutchie hugs, never heard of any that didn't erm well except some of the teens but then I think in secret they love them too!!! ;D
  • Kimmie, and I thought you never went to bed! Your always here!
    Enjoy your trip Estar. Our plans for this afternoon are not looking hopeful, rained off!
  • Yup still a train ride, but Gouda is only 30 minutes, so even better... and we are leaving ermmmm now :D
    So kisses to you my dear friend @kimmie, sorry I can't stay and enjoy the real time with you. Enjoy your night!
  • And you do it so well too!!! :D He comes a running when I jiggle the treat jar!!!! LOL
  • Ach no worries sweet e-star!! Have a grand time!! Give hubby an Italian kiss for me and your off!! Enjoy yourselves!! :)
  • LOL @kimmie he is probably playing hard to get whahahahah

Thanks @hunnybunny our weather looks to be sunny today... but after the rainy days we have had, I would not be surprised if it turned out to be raining again.
  • Hunnybunny I sleep uhhh when my brain lets me! LOL
  • I will @Kimmie I will :D
  • Hahahaahahahahahaahahaa me thinks your right @e-star!! He's a cunning rat!! Getting you to chase him round BP!! :D Off you go then before the rain finds you!!! ;)
  • good thinking kimmie... talk later!! :-*
  • @hunnybunny what were your plans for the day? Cripes sake I'd gladly give you our sunshine for your rain!!!
  • Mwaaaah later sweets!! :•
  • Boy that sure was a good nap. Where is everybody? @kimmie @hunnybunny and @estar most of all.
  • There's a cricket final on the TV. We both love cricket.
    You can open up the doors from our garden, lie on the sun loungers and watch the TV on a big screen on the opposite wall.
    The plan was G&T and picnic food outside, whilst watching the game. Very British!
    Also very British is the rain at the cricket ground, they dont play if its wet, and rain in our garden.
    Talking of gardens, how are the unmentionable slimy things?
  • Hello @rat ;) Glad to hear you got some sleep!!
  • @hunnybunny--How long did you have your glitch running? It must have been moving very fast to get as high as it did in the time I was gone.
  • So are they not playing hunnybunny or are they playing But your stuck picnicking Inside while watching instead of having a lovely picnic outside?
  • Hi @kimmie I sure was hoping to get a erm Hug from @Estar.
  • Ummmm as to the slimy things, ehhh I've ignored them going on 4 weeks now!! I'm horribly afraid to go on a recon, I'm sure I've just given them loads of time to not only bring more friends but have more slimy babies!!! :(
  • Liar liar pants on fire!!!!! WAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA :D
  • I sure hope @Estar doesn't come back soon. I have to leave in a minute and she really is going to get a complex about me.
  • Good morning @rat I started it about 6pm, went out, came back about 8pm and it was on 184k. I plucked up enough courage to fire the end egg about 11.30pm, for 579k
  • LOL I think your safe on both counts @rat, she's off for a train ride to another city for the day! :)
  • @kimmie. Don't think they'll play today. If they do, we'll picnic inside
  • Nice one @hunnybunny!! JLZ-666 had and huge point spread in like an hour and half! The thing was going like a madman and offed himself too!! :/ Took me Forever to get my stupid points he was going wicked slow for almost 3 flippin Days!!!
  • 5 & 1/2 hours. That's faster than mine was early. But it was up to 400k per hour toward the end.
  • Don't flatter yourself @rat !!
  • Oh and like you I flubbed the 2nd egg and thank God I was able to finish it off with the last one!! What a mess that was! And me with the blasted flu on top of it all! :/

I hope they play even if you do have to picnic inside! At least you'll be watching the game!!
  • @hunnybunny--What happened to egg number two? I can't imagine you messed up like I did.
  • @kimmie couldn't live without the iPad for three whole days!
  • @kimmie--You as well. All three of us had to sweat the third shot.
  • Yep 3 Flippin Days!!!! :/ And yep again @rat I even had practiced the damn shot and Still flubbed it!!!!
  • Three of a kind here, then, all messed up that second egg :-(
    I took me ages to pluck up the courage to fling, little piggy at eight o'clock, and I missed. Gritted my teeth, adjusted the shot and flung again. Success!!
    I'd have shot myself otherwise
  • But I'm still on cloud nine!
  • No kidding @hunnybunny. Mine was slower at first but picked up speed after about ten hours.
  • Oh yeahhh that's Exactly how I felt @hunnybunny!!!! It took WEEKS to finally get the blighter to work then he did it slow mo and I'd have shot myself if I'd have messed that last egg up!! I Soooo wasn't going there ever again!!!
  • Groundhog Day for me!
    Yesterday I was in the kitchen, doing chores with one hand, typing with the other, and singing and dancing like a mad woman. Here I go again......
  • So proud of you. Seriously, you missed. Where did the egg go? @hb
  • Hahahaahahahahahaahahaa :D
  • Over the top of the gravity field. Flung too high. Don't mention it, I go cold just thinking about it
  • I think I was on cloud nine for a week after that hunnybunny!! :D
  • @kimmie--I'm not bragging here. I just shot ten flings at the thing just because I was bored and @hunnybunny was running one at the time. I had no real intention of getting a high score. Isn't that the way it goes. If you don't want or need it, you'll get. If you try and try, nothing.
  • All I need now is the puppy. Bring on Seasons and Space challenges. I don't play the rest
    Then I'll be happy :-))))))
  • Aye it is @rat!! Bet if I did it again something like that would happen! But no way in hell am I ever going there again!! Once was plenty good enough for me!!
  • OK, girl, don't kid yourself. I really, really need more top scores, more number ones on the leader boards, and to beat Rat at just one thing! He beat me awful in our last challenge :-(
  • Hahahaa until the next thing comes up hunnybunny!! LOL
  • If you don't want one, he will show up at your door @hunnybunny. Out into Space? That had to be scary.
  • Annnnnnd there you go!!! Wahahahaahahaa
Post in the New Forum!