The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1767
  • 160343 Comments
  • I told you once rat, don't mention it
    Ah, Kimmie, we're all the same, always more more goal.........
  • People beat me all the time @hunnybunny. I just try to be them more often. Your time is coming. I imagine you'll beat me in quite a few of the update levels if they ever get here.
  • Alrighty it's joke night for the parentage! I've a few saved up for them so I'm off to make em laugh!! Catch you two nutters later!! :D
  • @thirdpagechangeinoneday
    I'll have Kathy's crown off her if I'm not careful
  • LOL never happen hunnybunny!! I was on a roll for months and I was still way off the mark!! :D Her crown is firmly cemented to her head heeheee :D
  • I need to go as well. Apologies to @estar. Bye @hb and @kimmie
  • Bye Kimmie
    It's getting hard now, making pasties with one hand, typing with the other, and the iPod is playing Guns n Roses so a bit of air guitar as well!
  • Bye bye @rat! Enjoy your day!! :)

@hunnybunny hope you get to watch your cricket game and the sun pops out!! :)
  • Awww I missed my girls :((( stupid flippin clients. Have fun @estar! Hope the parentage get a giggle @kimmie! Talk to you both soon x
    @hunnybunny @rat hi & bye! Trying not to have an evil grin on my face when I think about my luck with the glitch Heeheee!!! @hunnybunny I'm so jealous you're baking to the sound of Slash!! Sounds like a perfect Saturday morning :D
    OB long time no see old boy! Could I please have a very large,very strong black coffee to go? Have to get back to work now *sob*
    Have a fantastic day everyone!!
  • Figures LOL... Got a few minutes of lurktime in the train and poof he is gone again. This is becoming ridiculous hahaha but bye @rat

All this talk about the glitch almost want me to run it again, but mweeh on second thought, don't have it in me to leave my iPad for more than a coupleof hours.
  • Hey JLZ666 just in time for a quick mwaaah hope the work part of the day goes "smoothly" ;)
  • Got run... Next stop Gouda :)))
  • Oooh @JLZ-666 I missed you :( Awww yep the parentage were laughing big time!! :D I'm popping into seniors to throw a couple of them there but the best one was the one I put in there a bit ago, the iPad one! Made them laugh as much as it made me laugh! Hope your day goes quickly so you can get on to your weekend!! Give Lily a big kiss for me!! And a big kiss for you too!! Mwaaaah :•

@e-star have a great time!! :)
  • Since August 2012, we have gotten 60 levels for space.
    Since November, we have gotten 180+ levels for Star Wars.
    Where's the space update, Rovio?
  • Don't worry @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster , I think, they will release a space update after ABSW 'ROTJ' update :)
  • Hi everybody!! Happy Saturday!
  • Hi @BubblesLover you're next for that badge, girl!!!
  • Hi TAS where you been? All the oldies have missed you :^)
  • Hi @theanonymoussomeone!! I don't think I've seen you here since I've gotten on.
  • @tas, please tell me what happen with your leaderboards and avatar, you behave strange lately
  • @E-Star -- Don't know if you've popped back in yet; not caught up. But there is actually a town called Gouda? Will have to check it out.
    @Hunnybunny -- @Rat is right about the puppies, mine have come when least expected. Actually not sure if I have 1 or 2. I think I may not have posted screenshot in time for second. I only play the challenge on levels where I'm not above average, and then only to get above average.
  • Hi to all the younger generation: @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster, @BubblesLover, @theanonymoussomeone, @FFB
    @iBird Hi to you also, was going to include you in list above, but not sure if it would be an insult. Hope I didn't insult anyone else, either.
    Please do not list your age if you are under 21. General advice for internet safety.
    As long as I'm on this bandwagon: Please remember that anything you post on ABN, including in the forum, can be read by anyone who cares to look, whether or not they are a member.
  • @mvnla2
    No need to worry..... I'll not list my age here.
  • Sorry @mvnla2 , I've edited it.
  • @Mumsie -- Going to drive an hour each way (assuming full freeway speeds of >65 mph) in hopes of playing at a reasonably cool golf course. This one is in Camarillo, east of Ventura, but still in the valley that gets cooler ocean weather. Couldn't get a t-time at only city course that might be reasonably cool, and not sure it will be anyway.
  • Yes, I'd edited it, just before your comment @mvnla2 ....
  • @kimmiecv The nat geo thing is a book they pre-ordered for me. I think it will be released in a few days. It has stories about real birds and the game.
  • @ABCrazy There are at least 2 Nat. Geo. books out already. Actually, the one in the pic was released a while ago. There is a Physics of AB that is also out. There is a new book coming out soon, so maybe you will get more than you thought!
    Seems like I remember an older one, about Space, will have to look.
  • Just took a quick look on Amazon. There are several more Nat. Geo. books, and 30 pages of AB books altogether. I also forgot about the piggies cookbook. I had no idea! I am WAY behind.
  • @mvnla2 The one they ordered for me is the hardcover version of the 50 True Stories which will be released on the 20th. Looks like the paperback version was released last year.
  • @mvnla2 Just making sure everything's A-OK here. Looks like it but just doing the discount double-check.
  • All is well @Amslimfordy no worries:)
  • Thanks for keeping an eye out @mvnla2:)
  • Grrrrrr
    I know it's not a wwwwhhhiinnnne day, but
    Pig bang 30.......
    After yesterday's success, back to reality for me :-((((
  • @mumsie--I know it wasn't intentional, but you didn' give @hunnybunny a duster for her Anchors Away badge. I gave her mine since you had already given me one for my badge. I'm getting quite a collection of them. Thanks.
  • @Rat9 jinx! see badges we said the same thing Drinks on you
  • Drinks on me @hunnybunny. I just got the duster. It was brand new. Never been used. Not a hand me down.
  • @hunnybunny--Crumbs on PD-30. See the small star just in front of the small boulder at ten o'clock. Shoot just above it. Almost touch the star.
  • Three starred it eventually
    Thanks, I'm awful at Space, but I'll get there
  • @Rat9 just wanted one, just for me
    But thanks for your kind offer
  • @hunnybunny--The tip I gave you isn't for three stars. It's for a top 50 score.
  • Rat you three star when asleep, sorry wrong expression there, lets start again. You never shoot for just for three stars :-)
  • OK @hunnybunny--Let's both agree. If I take the time to give you a tip, it may be hard to do, but it's for a top score. You are correct.
Post in the New Forum!