The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1770
  • 160343 Comments
  • My notification still messed up..i just got 3 messages from yesterday..none from today:(
    I'm not being antisocial ,i just can't keep up with lurking..
    Have a great day all:)
  • @kathyprincesspagechanger
    I knew my three in twenty four hours would be spotted by the absolute queen of page changing lol
  • Thanks AB and well done
    Those students, full of testosterone, giving you the impetus you needed lol
    OB I'll have the two fingers of whiskey please, if JLZ666 and Karen68 don't object!
  • Lol @Hunnybunny o couldn't let you get on to much of a streak
    I keep getting notices from 2 pages ago!!
    Messed up..
  • @hunnybunny I'd join you except it's early afternoon here & I'm about to go out for groceries. Shouldn't drink & shop. I'll have to drop by later for one (or three), I need something to numb the pain from banging my head against the wall on the Challenge.
  • @karen68 I loved it when it first came out, because I had one of the top scores, very early on. Trying to beat that now is nearly impossible
    Bangs head on wall
    OB another two fingers plead
  • PS @Karen68 my strategy in the walk through really does work, but like all levels, you get lucky or you don't ;-)
  • Ok getting a little better post from E* only 1 page back saying hi and bye Hunnybunny..
    Is ANYONE else having this trouble?
  • @rat9 I've been playing ABSW for too long apparently. I tried to take advantage of your breadcrumb for PD-30 (not one to let a good tip pass me by). And..... Uhmmm... I can't make sense of it. Granted I just did a quick jump there & didn't really focus on the comments in the walk thru. Oh well. Another time, maybe.
  • @kathy my notifications are turned off so I can't help you there, sorry :(
    @hunnybunny I believe your strategy does work, I have come close a few times. I spent hours on this level when ACB first came out & my existing score was a 2-birder. Hours more today & have only got 3 1-birders, all under 120k. Way too much luck needed. I'm a bit surprised to see this one as the Challenge, usually levels with instability/self-destruction aren't used.
    Can't spend much more time on it, I'm cooking a birthday dinner for my hubby!
  • @karen68 go and cook. Hubby more important than the puppy badge, just
  • All this talk about the ACB level made me wanna try out the new strat... hasn't worked so far for me... got me 4 one birdies, but luckily 1 was 126k... was hoping for a little bit more, but 2k improvement is already a bones. Figured this horrid level needed a revisit any way some time soon, so why not go for it on Challenge day... whoohooo my first Challenge I am participating in... don't think it will become a victorious one though... like hunnybunny mentioned, either your luck is on your side, or... not :/
  • Hey @karen68 great to see you pop in again and Happy birthday Hubby of Karen68!
    @kathy I don't have any issues with the notifications, I think I got them all in my inbox. Not sure what is up, sorry
  • Thanks @E-star i can't figure it out..i know JLZ666 said trouble with pm notification..
  • Guess i should go back to hummingbird handyman lol:)
  • @Kathy did you check the spam folder? Not sure if both you and JLZ are using gmail, but if so, that could mean gmail is causing the problem...
  • Well, I guess I can't complain. A bit more focused time on PD-30 got me into to top 25. Not entirely sure how, but I'll take it!
  • @Estar is this really your first time doing the Challenge? What a level to choose. Congrats on your improvement!
    Mu hubby's birthday is actually tomorrow but it's so much easier to go all out on a weekend.
  • @Kathy -- Forget who you've been using for a handyman, but I think hummingbird is not a good bet. What about swallows? Aren't they the ones who make mud nests under eaves?
    As for notifications: I don't get notified unless I'm @mentioned, and they frequently come quite a few minutes (~5?) after the post was written.
  • Lol @mvnla2 I'll try the Swallows service:)
    Yes!! @E-star I'll try that..remember it happened a while ago.thanks good thinking:)
  • @karen68 yup and not loving it hahahha... No really I never do the challenge, on my way in revisiting all the seasons levels and just finished Wreck the Halls and just delaying the downloading of the new videos, uploading and commenting... So thought why not try it, I know I will find myself there anyway somewere in the near future :)
  • Hope it works @kathy lurking blind is a hard thing :)
  • Hi @ABcrazy. Glad to hear you got a good score. Does It really matter how?
  • Hey @ABcrazy how did the welding go?
  • Hi @karen68, @mvnla2, @Ma and, bringing up the rear with her Pom Poms at the ready, @Estar. Can't stay long. Just felt the need to say "Hi" since my Dutchie friend was here.
  • Ghi hi mister Rat, thanks for dropping in to say hi, how as the day with the misses?
    Sorry, but. Seems to have misplaced a couple of my crayons in my box... Cause I don't seem to be able to make heads or tails from the sentense before my name... You describing your outfit?
  • @Estar--I'm letting you keep the Pom Poms you tried to give me this morning.
  • Sorry cant do backsies, the image is there to stay LOL
  • My apologies to @ABcrazy. I don't know why? Bad vision? Dyslexia? But I gave you a tip for Utopia-30. What's up with me?
  • Ta Da..E* saves the day:) they weren't in my spam..but my mail folders were mixed Up and sync was off..*Crosses fingers*
    Hi Pa:)
  • :D glad the little stroll down gmail made you find the issue, hope it is better now.
  • thanks @E-Star I am on pc for a minute to clean up gmail..quick question. i went to google playstore .. i want to install angry birds on pc..i went to my apps and it says installed,,, how do i get to it to find out..like how do i play angry birds on pc?
  • Hi @ma, I'm starting to get worried about my eyesight. I've made at least four vision related mistakes today. The optometrist is making noises about glaucoma. Running tests.
  • Hunnybunny rushes in gives Rat a huge (((((((((((hug)))))))))) and rushes out again
  • Not sure Kathy I don't have a pc. But have you looked in your download folder or your program folder?
  • ((((((hug))))) Pa :)
  • @all--See, even a blind man can play this game.
  • Ya sure it isn't an wondering off mind mister Rat... Old age can make you less focussed you know ;)
  • i will do that E* gotta get off pc now the MOM is home...not that she cares.. but she drives me nutters with questions..:whatcha doing" :who ya talkin to" blah blah blah ,, lol it stinks cuz i can type somuch faster and more efficicientley than on phone ..except for that spelling mistake... lol efficientley..
  • Rat I thin you got your sayings wrong... It is blind as a bat, not as a rat :D but thanks for the mental image update, short skirt, pompoms, tanktop (very much pink) black sunglasses and a white and red striped cane :D
  • o.k gotta get back to ABSW gotta finish ,,Kimmie going stir crazy lol..
    OB a large Pigkiller to go please and a bucket of luck:)
    Ill try to lurk...have fun everyone..:)
  • Well bahhh sorry to hear Mom is back, good luck in finishing ABSW :)
  • @Estar I told you when you gave me the avatar, the only thing missing were the glasses. Don't you go adding more stuff. lol
  • Gotta go, I said it was a quick visit when I arrived.
  • K night Pa ..thanks E* yes baahhh bf napping..she home now i don't know what to do with myself and great it's raining:( well at least my dinger is fixed:)
  • Yeahhh I just got 130920 in the challenge!! Made it in the most approved list :)
    Ghi happy happy happy, this means the revisit of this level is done even before my revisit!!
  • Bye mister Rat, enjoy the evening!
  • @rat9 How you got the good score only matters when you want to do even better! In this case I'll take #21 & run for now. Someday I'll work my way up the Space leaderboards too. Funny though how some good scores come when you are just trying to figure it out & haven't tried to finesse it for hours. Other times, you just have to...... Bang your head!
  • @wiiwillie No real welding for me as of yet. That will have to come some other time. Although, I did hi-temp RTV a joint on an after market exhaust pipe on the little green bike last weekend. Hmmmmm.... Need to spark that puppy up to see how she sounds!
    I think @junkenmetel is the regular welder here & @lisko is learning.
  • @rat9 Utopia-30 LOL! Just goes to show you there is no real strategy, just the positive mindset that it can be done! Are you trying to lure me into space before I'm DONE with SW?
Post in the New Forum!