The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1790
  • 160343 Comments
  • LOL @Bird-addict your dressed but now your next in line for the.....:.::....Ohhhh Luuuuuuuuuuuuuucy Badge!!!! :D That space cake does one in don't it!!! WAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA :D Welcome to my daily world!!!!
  • @rat - the cat is gorgeous - I assume you have trained him to believe he's a rat so he doesn't chase the little uns
  • KIMMIE!!! WOW!! I want all these cards in real life! That is one super sexy card sweetie I LOVE it!!!! I'm going to get these printed off and made into real ones! Shhhhhoot gotta run :(
  • And Simon says... STOP hahahahhaa
    this way JLZ can do her disappearing act (and find some nicotine and caffeine) and come back in LOL... IKR like that is going to happen... see you soon Miss birthday Girl!
  • See you later @JLZ666 - hope you have an absolutely fab day -
  • :D Made to order by our sweet space cadet mrs @Bird-addict!! LOL
    Off you go then @jlz!! Silly clients!!!

@rat that is one Handsome kitty cat!!! Give him a big kiss from me will ya!! Right on that cute nose!!! :•
  • Geez wifi is giving you a hard time eh @sunshine!! :( Silly thing! It's supposed to work Everywhere!!! At least we get you in here!!!! :)
  • LOL well done @Bird-addict!! I think the space cake may be wearing off?! LOL :D
  • Whoo Hooo that's one delicious looking kitty!!! @rat he's a fine looking guy!!
    @e-star thank you for putting him up so we can really see his beautiful markings!! :)
  • Sorry JLZ, I've gotta find my pillow. This last week has me upside down and extremely tired. Glad I was able to make the party even if I was naked and and scattered, LOL! Hope you ditch those beavers and have a fun day with family and friends! Kisses and hugs to you :D
  • @jzl--I hope you liked your cakes. I tried to give one to that palindrome loving @Blahalb09 yesterday and he told me, "I prefer pi". Here's hoping you have many cakes in your future. *clink*
  • Thanks for the help @estar. They wouldn't let Bob cat come out to play.
  • And yes, he does love bunnies. Sorry @HB
  • Awwww, I wanna pet the kitty! ...but I'd better find the off switch, night night again. (Glad you could join the party Rat!) thanks E, for well, everything. Your the best!
  • Guess I shouldn't leave without saying thanks to Kimmie and Mumsie for helping me find a marble. Could have used more but one was enough to finally pull it together, lol.
    Hi and good night to Kathy and Sunshine.
    One more (((((((((( ( HUG ) ))))))))))) for the birthday girl!
    Poof
  • @Rat just in case of trouble, I've bought in my dog, Max, for protection
  • Hahahaha @rat no problem, maybe because you told about him bringing you bunny's... hmmm maybe HunnyBunny has a bouncer paid off at gravatar!

@Bird Addict night night and as always, love to help! Go and find the off switch!

@all Sorry need to do something, brb!
  • @kimmie it's not the wifi, I'm able to get onto other sites and my email. It's the nest. Did you guys change the lock and not give me a key??? Lol ;D
  • Funny funny @rat!!! :D

@Bird-addict sleep well!! And thank you for the wonderful card! No way I could have done That without you! Space cake or not!!! I'm glad you stayed to play and I hope your apt goes very quickly tomorrow so you can maybe take a nap!! Mwaaaah :•
  • No way!! Never @sunshine!!! But I do know those bouncers are nothing but trouble!! I get kicked out all the time when a new one starts!! :/ me thinks we don't need no stinkin bouncers!!! LOL :D
  • Nice come back @hunnybunny LOL!! :D
  • @hunnybunny - my money is on your Max! He looks gorgeous! ( we have no pets - allergies abounding this house but I always wanted a German Shepherd)
  • Whoo Hooo music time!!! :D WTF @e-star!! If only we had @angryboy here so he could get his birds a rockin!!!!
  • Night night @birdaddict - when you wake up I would be grateful for the marble back - it's the only one I have!
  • Thanks @kimmie and @mumsie
    Perhaps he can keep the bouncers away too
  • HAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAA everyone's on a roll!!
    @hunnybunny for sure I'm thinking he ought to eat the fool bouncer! Nice snack!! :D

@mumsie I hope she remembers to give your marble back!! *Snicker* she may keep it hostage though!! LOL
  • I say fire the bouncer !!!!! Of with his head!! Lol
  • Yummy right leg says Max
  • I'm back. Forgot to give the marble back to you, Mumsie. I think it needs cleaning. I tried to clean it but its still only working at half speed.
    Remember JLZ:
    Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake.
    Night night for real...poof
  • LOL @Bird-addict!! :D Get that off switch turned OFF!! Heeheee

@sunshine I do believe the bouncer is losing all his limbs and it looks like his head is being saved for last, maybe Max wants him to See it coming?!!! Hahahaahahahahahaahahaa :D
  • Good boy Max!!!!!! Lol
  • Yum yum, just like Kimmie said, a tasty snack indeed!
  • Max you are the greatest!!!!!!
  • I'm baaaaaaaack!!! I'm still gobsmacked at all this work girls it's amazing!!! You're all so wonderful and I'm truly blessed to have you as friends,thank you again :-D
    @birdaddict night night and thanks for the naked beaver image!! I'm glad it wasn't my Lucy today!!!!!
    @estar guess which tunes I've just been playing????? Thank youuuuuuuu!!!!
    @rat Bob is beautiful!!
    Is @sunshine still here?
  • Are you done for the day @JLZ-666?? Now you can REALLY. Celebrate your Birthday!!! And off to the city Yeay!!! :)
  • I'm finding it hard to take this all in so I'll go over it later while I'm sipping my real life cocktails! Can't wait to show hubby! I never let him in the nest though.......noooo,nope,never. SoI'll copy everything in my phone album.
    C'moooooooon tell me how this all got put together? Was it carnage like Kimmies?!!
  • Slaaaaashhhhhhhh!!!!! WAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA :D @JLZ-666 is a droooolin!! LOL
  • Ummmmm Yep!! LOL :D The last couple hours were like Sheeer PANIC BUTTON ON crack!!! :D
  • Happy Birdday @JLZ666 :D
  • Yep that's me done honey!!!! I'm going to hang around here a little while longer so I can spend some time with you all. How could I not? Look what you've done!!! I'm so full of questions! Who came up with the beavers? OMG I swear I hadn't a clue what I was looking at!!!! When it hit me I nearly choked laughing so hard!
  • Hahahaahahahahahaahahaa Wahahahahahaahahahaahaaa I wondered how long it would take you to figure out they were beavers!! That'd be e-star this time! LOL
  • Can't wait to get home and open my pressies! I'm almost dizzy with excitement!! Not had this feeling for years and it's fantastic!! I'm so lucky *sob* ohhhhh look what you've done to me! I'm a wreck!!
  • I am backkkkk... Just remembered I wanted to make something else and I totally forgot it. Almost done... back in a sec!

JLZ you are back!! Mwaaaaah honey, you deserve it!!
  • It took me a bit to figure out you were all kilted eye candy so I know with all the stuff coming at you it just all of a sudden smacks you in the brain!! :D
Post in the New Forum!