The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1805
  • 160343 Comments
  • @burpie one bad luck charm on its way to you, send it with express delivery, should be arriving anytime soon. May you enjoy your luck while you still can! thanks a bunch, maybe I can now get the rest of the chores done before my Hubby comes home. Ow and if the downstairs neighbors were banging on the door it would have been a family of Rat cause we live on the bottom level hahahaha
  • @E-star It arrived in good order: I just got an email that my plans for this weekend are canceled. Glad I could help!
  • hahahahaha NICE!! Thank you so much! I feel much better now... so cancel that order to lock me up or knock me down, wanna see if it was the bad luck charm... or me :/
    hahaha LOL
  • @burpie I have seen you around a couple of times, but I am clueless as to where my bad luck charm was send of to... to the US?? or closer to home? Even not sure if you are a male/female or of what age you are... I am guessing still young enough to be able to handle a bad case of bad luck, but old enough to know what you got yourself into.
  • You mean this wasn't you today @estar?
    http://youtu.be/mIwa9sPFT5I
    It was the first thing to enter my head when I thought of you cleaning the house! With a smile on your face and a song on your lips haaahaaaaa!!! Yeah right! You scared the bejeez out of Jaapie and turned the air blue didn't you? Snow White you ain't!!! Poor you! You have me a giggle on my coffee break tho!
  • drinks are on me, while not in the same league as @rat and @burpie, I am now in the top 10
    in all chapters in space, thank you ABN
  • I knew it was only a matter of time @mudslinger. GongRATs!
  • @E-Star I've had/ seen my share of mishaps around the house. One of my favories was many yearas ago when my kid sister unclogged a shower by jabbing a long screwdriver down the drain. It worked, but I wish it hadn't... she pierced a dozen holes through the metal pipe.
  • Any body still here? Hmmmm. ABSM and I apologize for our little mini fight on page 1801 (if that) it was quite funny, though! ;P lol
  • @estar @burpie--I'm surprised you two have been introduced yet. Same neck of the woods and all that. Burpie meet Estar. Estar may I present Burpie. Done. Have at it you two.
  • bfnimcblidk
  • @rat9, We've already met. E-star kindly changed my avatar many moons ago.
  • Hi! @Rat hello! I have this paranoid thing where I have to say hi. :)
  • @rat9, I know I'm going to regret it, but what does bfnimcblibk mean?
  • ?! Rat what did you do that for?
  • Oww nooo Burpie, were is my head, duhhhh I did know your whereabouts! How could I forget a fellow Dutchie.. didn't know the rest though, so it does make the mental picture more clear and HAHAHAH that helps to make it stick, you are the guy with the sister that WHahhhhahahha breathe...
  • Hmmm. It is raining with occasional thunder :( last day of vacation at my house :( perfect day for the Bloated pig, though! :)
  • I'm off for an early dinner. See you later!
  • Burpie... not sure, all I can make of it is "Back from napping in my car but lost internet dude K
  • I'm going back a few pages to see what's happened after I left. BRB
  • Kk I'm done! Who's still here?
  • I am off as well, hubby is home... Bye Burpie! And hello and bye Bubbles!
    See you later!
  • Hmmm... Am I all alone?
  • Morning all! (It is still morning here, even if evening across the pond.) I was going to thank @Junkenmetel for explaining @Rat's acronym, but then she went and sprung another on us. I guess I'm just not good at figuring out acronyms.
    @E-Star -- Sounds to me like you have a water-tight case for turning some of the cleaning chores over to your hubby (pun intended, but a legitimate english term). : D
  • Woops! Sorry, I missed ya, HunnyBunny! @mvnla2 I'll put a picture up of Gracie in my album for you, but it might take a while, she is very camera shy, but sometimes she lets you take a good picture...
  • Anyone here? OB I'll have some lemonade...
  • @BubblesLover -- I better, bigger version of your avatar would be fine. The one in the forum doesn't have enough resolution, and the last time I looked, the one on your profile was the old avatar.
  • @BubblesLover -- Just checked again, and you did change avatar on your profile. Much better! More photos of cute dogs never hurt though.
  • @joeyba -- Happy BirdDay! Hope you stop into the Bloated Pig to enjoy your party!
  • Maybe needs to be @joey?
  • Wow, that ban felt like forever. It's good to be back. Thanks to everyone who helped.
  • @blahalb09 -- Yea! Good to see you back! You'll have to go back to your birthday party, which we held without you. Hope you had a good one in real life.
  • @blahalb09 !!!!! Welcome Back :) :)
    Sorry i can't stay I'm at work but ooo so happy to get the ding..i had to pop in :) :)
  • Happy Birthday @joeyba :)
  • Happy Birthday @joey
    Hi @blahalb09 don't think we've met before. That must have one heck of a ban!
    @mvnla2 I'll have to dig out a photo of my other dog. Very cute, but in black and white. Dates me a little, that last comment! Any cute doggies for you to post?
    @bubbleslover how's it flinging?
  • @hunnybunny I don't think we've met either. The ban felt like forever but it was actually only 1 year. The BP has come a long way since I got banned, I think my last post in here was on page 589.
  • I joined the nest in January and found the BP some weeks later. As I presume your conviction, and subsequent ban, is spent, I shan't mention it again.
    What do you fling at?
    I'm mainly Seasons with a bit of Space on the side
  • Welcome back @blahalb09!!!! Happy belated Birthday!!!! We put a little party together for you in the B&R Group since the ban was still on. How have you been?? How is life treating you???? :)
  • Welcome back @blahblah09! Hope you had a great birthday!
    Happy birthday @joey!
    @bubbles @hunnybunny more pooches the better!
    @estar aka Miss mop,I had to stop myself listening to a whole heap of Disney tunes at work!
    Got home an hour ago after a back to back gym class that I thought I was ready for but almost threw up in half way through:( I made it though!! Managed to eat some pasta,now heading next door to see a neighbour who needs a blether then @hunnybunny I'm hopefully going to watch last nights bake off. I can't wait to plonk my bum on the couch and watch people bake yummies!
    Have a great evening/day everyone!
  • Thanks for my word o' the day @JLZ666. Blether v., To engage in long winded or idle talk. Example: I blether, you blether, @kimmiecv blethers.
    Also a noun: a person who chatters incessantly, someone who babbles on and on. Example: @Estar is an awful blether.
Post in the New Forum!