The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1825
  • 160343 Comments
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
  • YES! I win!!!!!!! Hahahaha take that sister! Boom!
  • Wwwwhhhhiiiiinnnnneeeee I've almost given up hope on that space update
  • Ok boys and d girls we don't want useless commenting just to get a page change..we've been over this before @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster and @bubbleslover your excused cuz your new but for future reference it's not looked fondly upon by admins;) justso you know..
  • Oh brother... Did you know YOU put the brother in "Oh brother" horrible comebacks lol
  • Okay... Sorry @Kathy. :(
  • Ok @kathy sorry about that... I still won though wahahaha.
  • Yeah @AngryBirdsSpaceBetterThanMeButIStillWantToCallYouSomething no useless commenting!! Lol I did it too don't worry
  • Lol @bubbleslover that was funny...'oh brother' hee hee.
    And no worries just keep it in mind:)
  • >:) next time, brother dear! @Kathy does BirdLeader ever come on to the bloated opps pig
  • Haha yep you did @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster
    And i only mean'no useless commenting JUST to get a page change'
    Of course regular chatter is allowed after all that's why this forum was created;) to keep useless chatter off the main site..so normal useless chatter is fine
    And btw how are you both here at the same time..who has the ipad lol;)
  • Not often @bubbleslover does BL come in..but all the admins can see anything you post anywhere except in pm
  • Admins = Birdleader, Amimfordy, Fujitoast ,Sal9, E-star so there are ears and eyes everywhere lol..kinda like Big Brother;)
  • Noo we both have iPods but the iPad is at my grandmas (it's hers) because
    A) no wifi, it has cellular on it
    B)iPods =cannot access Internet explorer w/o wifi
  • We both have iPods, we just have to rely on our grandparent's one iPad while we're at their house.
  • School started: so we are back with wifi, at our house
  • So if iPods can't access internet and your both here..?¿ I'm confused
  • Oohhh i see ;) you have wifi;)
  • Ok I'm going back to flinging enjoy school
    Ohhh today was your first day back huh ¿ Feeling a little less nervous @bubbleslover?
  • Yes @Kathy!!! Ding Ding Ding free food and drinks for Kathy for the rest of the night, OB !!!!! Lol but I'm serious about that free food and drinks. ;)
  • Yeah, @Kathy. No more nervous feelings. Just that my I nearly pulled both my hamstrings at volleyball practice... I'm fine though! :)
  • What just happened i got booted?
  • Booted? Wait what does that mean?
  • Ohh you'll get into shape @bubbleslover:) happy to hear your nervousness ha s passed:)
    K going flinging now;) have fun..don't stay up to late";)
  • Booted means i got a message saying website not available..i may have lost connection for a minute..or sometimes the site goes down unexpectedly..nothing personal lol
  • Got your request @bubbleslover:) thanks:)
  • ? Noo. Grrr autocorrect wanted noo to be moo
  • K reallly reallly reallly going flinging now haha
    OB a PigKiller to go please make it Quick I'm being tag teamed by a bro-sis duo lol

Pooof
  • Oh opps! Sry I thought you said I said I booted you! Yeah @Kathy I realized I needed to friend you!
  • I'm off to bed... The pillow calls! Bye, all ;D
  • Sweet Dreams @bubbleslover have a great day at school tomorrow
    You to @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster ;) good night both,:)
  • It's still Tuesday here...
    WWWwwwhhhiiinnneee WWWwwwhhhiiinnneee!!!!!!
    What's wrong with me OB ¿ My flinging finger it's lost it's touch:( :(
    Help me please:( :(
  • Hey @Kimmiecv Pahtnah i need a pep talk..I'm telling ya..I musta installed the 'i suck at flinging update' I'm hitting all the right spots getting all the debris and Still no freakin points
    Laugh all you want bunny..haha..if i can't get ya my Pahtnah.will heee hee all in fun ya know;)
  • Well i guess i better place my flashlight on @Kimmiecv booth..it's late i just gotta learn to give it up..i made an alright score...good night all:)
  • @BubblesLover -- Nearly pulled your hamstrings or your achilles tendon? Whichever, be sure you do plenty of stretches every day in the morning and before volleyball. I ruptured my achilles tendon playing tennis, and believe me, you do not want to do that.
    And what do you mean by nearly? Maybe you should skip volleyball practice for a few days. You're way too young to be a permanently injured athlete.
  • Oh boy, what a day I had today, I went for a walk and I got two flats (feet) then a sudden gust of wind lifted my toupee and it landed on some lady's soup at a sidewalk cafe, so I walk up to the lady and ask for my French onion soup flavored toupee and she says, is that what I just ate? So off I go to the toupee store and on the way there a black cat crosses my path, whereupon a pigeon poops on my bald head, then as I'm looking up at the pigeon and cursing all his relatives, I inadvertently slip on a banana peel and land butt first on a Great Dane's fresh and warm doggy-do and he's still not finished...The moral of this story, if you have flat feet ride a bike, and if you wear a hairpiece, glue it to your head. Ciao.
  • Did you walk under a ladder at the same time as breaking a mirror, @sadbird;) Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone:)
  • I already did that yesterday @angermanagement, BTW Happy Birthday and may you celebrate many many more. Ciao.
  • Well pooh!! Why did it ALL turn bold?! Huh well at least it Did turn bold!! :D
    Edit: Hahahaahahahahahaahahaa fixed!!!!!

I'm sooo sorry I wasn't here to give you a pep talk @Kathy :( It's been a looooong day/night and I couldn't get in any sooner, but I saw your score and I say well done Pahtna!! You gotcha a top 100 and that's fantastic!! :D
    *shines Kathy's flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to dreamland * I hope I can get in earlier tomorrow Pahtna! I even missed out on WWwhhhiiiinnnneee Tuesday!! :/
  • Welcome to the BP @sadbird! You should read page 1 if you haven't yet so you kinda know what BPs about and some of the players here. I'm not the greatest at stating it all but you do get your first drink and meal on the house with your first visit and as I know your of age, we have a great drink list if you've a mind to have any alcohol, although with your luck you may not wanna push it!! ;D I hope you found yourself a nice new toupee right?! ROFLMAO

Ok BFNIMCBLIDK my works still not done!!
  • Hey hey hey stranger!!! @kimmie you utter loony tune! You gave me such a giggle last night but we were so worried! HaaHaa!! I'm going to have to get back to you later if that's ok? Btw hubby survived the night unscathed ;) Isn't the pic fab? Ooooooo I had a right good laugh at some of the angermanagement quotes but they were NOT family viewing! I saved them tho so I'll share later. Kinda sums up the mood at the moment!
  • Heeheee @JLZ-666 you talkin about the third eye or something else?! Meh you be busy busy so get back to me when you can! I'm very happy to hear Mr. Hubby is alive and kickin, looks like things are lookin up, erm maybe hopefully kinda possibly......Ooooh can't Wait to see the others!! I'm always looking for the inappropriate!! WAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA :D
  • Niiiice cookies @JLZ-666!! Well done! :D
  • Uh oh just noticed the mood ATM comment!! :/ hmmmmmmm rethinking the whole lookin up thing.......................
Post in the New Forum!