The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1905
  • 160343 Comments
  • Awwww @ripsy. How cute is that? I hope Eli doesn't start a conflict by stealing eggs from Isaiah and Maddy. BTW, Why do they have eggs with them on Halloween? You might want to frisk them for TP as well. Up to no good. Tricks not treats. lol

• If they have TP, they are learning from a pro. Daddy used to be one of this area's best.
  • There were 6 of us. We did one house a.week. Spent time doing.surveillance. 16-24 rolls per shrub/bush. 48 rolls per tree. 2+ hours per house. If it was an enemy, we waited for rain in the forecast. And we did it all year unless there was snow on the ground.
  • Wouldn't want to leave foot prints.
  • Thanks for picking up my cakes at the back door @sunshine! Wonderful decs and music choice! What's happened to your face?? Has that evil nasty clown kidnapped you again?
    @estar great banners and cards once more!
    @karen I can't watch that scene without laughing at how you thought I'd lost my mind!
    @Kathy I'm seriously liking that Witches brew! Might try that out at the weekend :)
    @ripsy....Ripsy.........Ripsy? Hmmmm the name rings a bell..........;)
    OB....nice pumpkin outfit BTW ;) Could I have a large triple shot to go please. Got a late one tonight:( cheers!
  • @surfcow Have a great birdday!
    http://thumbs.imagekind.com/3645334_650/Surfing-Holstein-cow-riding-ocean-wave-in-Hawaii.jpg?v=1291808340

And happy birthday also to @KimmiesMom, glad you're feeling so much better

@all Anyone had time to play with the Hallowe'en Google Doodle today? It's fun!
    @sunshine Love the lanterns, love the cakes!
    @JLZ666 Pse thank your husband, LOL LOL very witty!
    @Kathy Sorry sorry about your elbow, hope it won't interfere with food & drinks preparation!
    @EStar Bet you'll be up all night... Yeah, I went to fang-doctor, he managed to find a filling to do. . . Needles, drill. . . the works! Still writhing..
    @rat Congrats on album, and hope your back is better.
    BBL I hope

• @ripsy--Where were you on the night of 31 Oct. 1986?
    @TomPuss--Thank you for considering the feelings of a courtly old Southern gentleman. And in answer to your question of a week ago. To the left. My back is doing better daily. I hope your teeth are feeling better by the minute.
    @sunshine--Your bobbing for apples picture dredged up some long forgotten memories. I had my first "grown up" kiss after bobbing for apples at a Halloween party a long, long time ago. In an effort of full disclosure, I wasn't too good at it. I was only eleven at the time.
    @Kathy--That bone ain't funny at all, is it?
  • @rat I was 8. So probably getting sugared up on the night's bounty and getting chocolate stains on my Darth Vader costume.
    My skills weren't honed until '98-'05. And even then, we never went on Halloween. That was amateur night. We didn't want anyone taking credit for our work. And we rarely went out during peak TP season.
  • @Ripsy--That's a mighty fine belly you have in your avatar for someone so young. You simply must tell me your secret. I can't get that rotund shape with mine.
  • @rat 35 years of Halloween bounties. And a few ancient Chinese secrets.
  • Hey Everybody, Happy Halloween!!! I see the BP is fully decked out! Nice! As for me, no Halloween as we don't have that tradition. It is beginning to slip in and in some area's the kids are out trick or treating, but it is not a common thing here. We do have "Sint Maarten" (aka St. Martin's Day) on the November 11th when kids go trick or treating, but no dressing up or spooky stuff. To me Halloween on this side looks more as an commercial thing to make us buy more stuff and me likes to go against the grain, so nope, not buying it, figuratively and literally speaking LOL
  • *rubs her eyes as she thinks she is seeing ghosts* Ripsy? Is that you?? WoW!! What better day to pop in and play the long lost ghost! Hope all is well and the kids are enjoying their AB costume, so cute!!
  • iiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee The clown is back *ducks and hides under the table* what did you do with Sunshine????
  • Yes. It is I, Ripsy. The Ghost of BP Past.
  • @sunshine is rather dark this Halloween. I like it.
  • OB can I have some of @surfcows BD party cake and a Witches brew?? I will take it here... hello... OB, this way! under the table... hellllooooo... ahhh yep here I am, thanks OB!
  • Kids have worn their costumes twice already. Tonight is the big night. Much treats that daddy must taste test first.
  • hahahhaha Ripsy, hope to keep seeing you as the ghost of the BP present and future ;)

As for the clown, that is the one that abducted Sunshine when ACB episode was release, we searched everywhere and all we could see was a fast moving car with Sunshine in it and the clown laughing... me thinks it is bahhhhhack
  • I remember the clown i loved it. then too.
  • @kathy how is the funny bone today? hope it is less black and you can laugh about it now ;)

@TomPuss the drilling is done, yeahhh, I never had any issues with the dentist and I have ermmm not sure but fillings all over the place. luckily my pain threshold in the mouth is pretty high, so never have to use anesthetics and hardly any pain afterwards. But I do hope you are feeling ready to sink you teeth in the weekend as it is almost here for the most of the working people... as for me... it is WEEKEND!! :))))
  • @SweetP Oh, fabulous lanterns!
    Such wonderful things here - Nesters Got Talent!
  • Hey SweetP and TomPuss! I agree great lanterns!
  • it looks like a hostile clown takeover
  • Did I scare everyone away!!!
  • Sorry Kathy i think I adit you first comment with the wrong link... sorry... what where you trying to post... or did you want to post the drinks?
  • Nah i was checking all my other notifications of today hee hee... BOO!
  • Great lanterns @sweetp :)
    @tompuss I've been playing my 666 persona a bit wild and free over the last few days so thought it was lovely of him to send that to me! To be honest I think he's just trying to keep the devil sweet ;)
    @ab......is that you?!! Haahaaaa! The ghosties are really out tonight! Hope all's well?
    @estar hi hon! Can't stop laughing at the memory of that day @sunshine was abducted! Very funny stuff :D
    Well I managed to miss the little sugar monsters tonight ;) Heavy rain helped as well! Now I've got my candles on and have a date with hubby,chocolate (not candy) and "The Lost Boys" Bliss :D
    Hope everyone across the pond has a spooktacular evening! Enjoy!
  • Lol I don't know what it was hee hee @sunshine sent me some codes:)
  • Oopsie! Look up jlz! Hi @Kathy No problem,always room for cupcakes ;)
  • Hey @JLZ666 ;) Enjoy you're evening;)
  • Hey Sweet JLZ, Sounds like a great plan you got there, I already lit the candles and just catching up on the Nest business and headed over to my date as well. Not sure what movie he picked though, but mweeeh... relaxing, a bowl of popcorn and I am fine hahahaha
  • Haahaaaa! @kathy @sunshine could've had you good and proper!
  • Hey @estar! Have you progressed to real candles yet?!
  • Hahaha @JLZ666 she certainly could have lol;)
    I didn't even think of that!!hee hee
  • Oh I'm going crazy!!! I swear I thought I'd written candies!
  • things are good @jlz
  • Never take codes from strange ladies @kathy LMAO!!
  • hahahahah JLZ, back away from the candy, realllll slow... com on you can do it... just one step at a time... you are almost candy free hahahahah
  • Good to know @ab :D enjoy your afternoon/evening!
  • hey Aboy! Nice to see you back again, hope you are enjoying a nice halloween, or don't you celebrate halloween?
  • @Kathy not sure, but I just changed it into something else @Sunshine left in the HQ :)
  • Almost @estar but I've got choc chip cookie candles burning!! Nooooooooo!! Sugaaaa rush!
Post in the New Forum!