The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1904
  • 160343 Comments
  • Nothin worse than a man walkin round balllessss @rat!!!! :O
  • Brilliant first flippin comment on the page!!! *insert rolling eyes HERE*
  • Hurry up and get to the next page @kimmie. I don't want to be looking at that comment too long. Baaaalllddd and Baalllleessss. Not a good combo!
  • Here let me help. Only 47 comments to go.
  • Me thinks you need to edit the .....s and I need to edit the rat part!!! Deal?
  • Hmmmm think ill exchange my comments so surfcows pic is on the new page and yours on the old how's that @rat?!
  • Dang, @Rat! That must've been painful getting neutered that way. LOL Hope your software glitch didn't cause you more loss than the "two" balls.

@Kimmiecv - Went to Hogs Breath for lunch with a bunch of people, and we shared different dishes. Oh my that was SO yummy! My favorite was the beef slider. That meat was so tender and seasoned with that bbq sauce was the best I've ever had. Oh geez, my mouth is watering just from visualizing that and I'm not even hungry LOL! I'm doing 98% better, thanks for asking :) Just a minor sniffle but everything else is fine.
  • I know that @kimmie. What is this long comment thing of which you speak?
  • You mean nekked b_ _ _ssss? Good grief! :O
  • It did cause other problems @kimmie. A lot of the levels played a little wonky during that week. I wish I could have used it to my advantage, but alas, it wasn't meant to be.
  • No, no ,no. Just a baaalllddd man playing Cosmic Crystals baaalllleeeessss. Not nekked @SweetP.
  • Refer to page 1902 picture @SweetP. See...I wear clothes.
  • Huh there's a lot of balllldnessss, balllessss nekked stuff going on here tonight!! Yeeesh you'd think it was Halloween with all the trickery going on here!!
  • Ok, whew! thanks for clarifying. That was too graphic, anyway. LOL
  • Time for me to get to bed. I'm getting droopy eyes, *yawn* feeling sleepy, although it seems like that's all I've been doing the past three days.

Good luck finding your balllessss in CC @rat. LMAO

Happy flinging @kimmie. (((Hugs)))

G'night, take care, and stay out of harm's way you two! ♥♥♥
  • Night @sweetp! It's good you've been sleeping so much so you can get completely well!! Try not to dream of nekked ballllesss things!! Bwahahahahaa ;D (((((Hugs)))))
  • Happy birthday @surfcow!
    Happy Halloween to everyone celebrating! Although its way to early for the trick or treaters or guisers as we call them over here ;)
    No more candy talk pleeeeeeeeeze LOL!! I'm having nightmare about shuffling candies!
    No big party for me this year and truthfully I'm now feeling a bit bummed about it but @kimmiecv I'm going to poof over ok? Kisses to your Mom XX
    Hey ho it's off to work I go :(
    Have a fab sleep/morning/aft/evening @all!
  • Heeheee IKR @JLZ-666!! Argh freakin candies driving me madddd!! Yep poof on over and join the fun of scaring the kiddies with me!!! :D My fog machine and fixings are ready to go!! Whoo Hooo it's Halloween!!! Yeahhhhhh
    Have a quicky day at work!! Mwaaaah :•
  • I'll be there in spirit @kimmie! A fog machine was next on hubbys list for our party untill his wife put a dampner on the whole thing ;) I think a 1 year break is enough dont you? I'm going to light some candles and cosy on down tonight to one of the best "spooky" films "The lost Boys" remember @kimmiecv @karen68 "They're only noodles Michael" Haahaaaa!!
    @kimmie I remember "The Hogs Breath" well! I bought my first legal (US) drink in that bar! It was my 21st birthday! I happily shoved my passport in the bartenders face!!
    Gotta scoot again but great first page comment!!!
  • Oh mister @rat! Again with the orbs! But I'll make no further enquiry about their status, for fear of shocking a courtly Southern Gentleman like you. .
  • happy Halloween @all!!!
  • Hi @angryboy!!! Happy Halloween!!
  • and a happy Halloween to you to @sunshine, and happy birthday @surfcow!
  • AND.. Happy Birthday @Surfcow :)
    May your special day bring loads of happiness:)
  • Sorry @sunshine I gotta run
    Have a fantabulous day everyone; )
  • Happy Halloween everyone! @sunshine love the decor & the music, especially The Great Pumpkin.
    @surfcow Happy Birthday! Hope it's spooky & fabulous.
    @jlz hahahahaha I remember those noodles!! What could be more perfect than The Lost Boys :)
    It's pouring rain here but there's a chance it will clear for a few hours later for all the kiddies to go out. I hope so, I love seeing all the costumes.
    OB could I get a large coffee please? I have a few pumpkins to carve this morning!
  • Happy Birthday @surfcow!!!!

Happy Halloween @all. This year I am dressing as a complete stranger. Because, let's face it; that's what I have been lately.
  • Place looks great!! Nice work and planning as usual, ladies.
  • Last time I bobbed for apples I nearly drowned. Thanks though.
  • :D Diggin' the vintage feel.
  • I can do that. I love the clown costume.
  • I can do that, too. Sorry, little "Stella" is needy.
  • @SweetP -- I quit using "water balls" when a pro said you're more likely to hit into the water if you use one. But maybe you're talking about a ball that is a little old = "previously used." I've been using Calloway Solaire balls, which are designed for women.
  • @Rdnzlrips82 -- Hi! Good to see you? Why "Stella"?
  • @mvnla Maddy is Stella for Halloween. Isaiah is Red. Eli is a Piggie.
Post in the New Forum!