The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1906
  • 160343 Comments
  • See you @JLZ666 (((((( hugs)))))))
  • Aha The Princess has Arrived!!
  • JLZ whahahah chocolate expanding itself all over the room, quick make a striped candy and crush it WHahahahahahah
  • Gotta check other messages I'll do some more decorating later:)
    Enjoy the evening and the movies @e-star @JLZ666
  • Ok my date is getting annoyed. Better give up the phone for a wee while......well maybe;)
    Enjoy your movie and popcorn @estar X
    Have a great night @kathy X
    Talk soon!
  • Arghhhhhh you know what @estar? That was going through my mind as well!!!! We're lost causes!!!!
  • Bye bye jlz666 tel hubby helooooo
  • Really really going going gone ;)
  • Will do @kathy! Oops........gone ;)
  • Never ever ever ever ever playing candy crush nope nope not me;)
  • Whahahaha IKR JLZ... we need a sign, "do not help, we are doomed" LOL
    kiss kiss enjoy the movie and Hubby!

@Kathy catch you later! hugggggsssss and keep em coming, the BP looks great!
  • Byyeeee @e-star
    @sunshine ;);) thanks for everything:)
  • Lol I knew you wouldn't play a Halloween trick on me heee @sunshine :)
  • @kathy, I sent it to you to post, not a trick at all! ;)
  • Lol @sunshine I knew that heehee jlz666 was kidding around , on tge last last page;)
  • It never even crossed my mind;)
  • Happy Halloween everyone! Thanks for the fab food @kimmiecv and the cupcakes @JLZ666!
    Happy Birthday Surfcow! What a great day to have a birthday and you share it with Kimmie's Mom!!!
    BP looks great - @Sunshine & @Kathy
    (((Hugs)))) @rdnzirips82 lovely to see you ! Now when you test the kids candy remember to leave some for them!
    @rat - ball less???? Did I miss something - I thought I read right back but maybe my bifocals are misting up !
    Hi @tompuss & @angryboy
    Hope I haven't missed anyone - OB - I'll have a glass of @Kathy's 'Witches Brew' please
  • Yeah it did!! :D
  • Ohh forget it :(
    HAPPY Halloween @Annifrid;)
  • Thanks @Annifrid are you doing anything fun?
  • Happy Halloween, everybody! Thank you so much for all the thoughtful posts, notes and great graphics. I was having a decent day before arriving at the BP, and you guys make it even better, as usual. The rain stopped a few hours ago here so it looks like Halloween is back on. Bring on the food, fun and... But NO Carnivorous Clowns allowed, @sunshine!
  • Roflmao Hey @ surfcow nice to see you Happy Birthday!!! Sorry can't do all that fancy schmancy posting so just 'lil ole' me ;)
  • @Kathy Just flinging some birds in Hoth, there's no real Halloween over here :(
  • Aww that's too bad @Annifrid is so much fun..
    Happy Flinging then and good luck;)
  • @karen68 - thanks for sharing pic of your very spooky jack-o-lantern quartet.
  • Woo hoo I did it!! On my phone not tablet?
  • @Surfcow -- Glad you stopped by to celebrate your birdday with us. Also gives me a chance to thank you for all the excellent strats you posted in ABSW II. Finally getting back to trying for above average.
    Trick or Treating hasn't really started here yet (still light out). Never sure how many, if any kids we'll get. Our street is uphill from a busier street, and our house is up a long flight of stairs from the street. We can sometimes see hoards of trick-or-treaters on the street at the bottom of the hill, but few come up our street, and even fewer come up our front steps.
    BTW -- Can't remember another year when Halloween was still on daylight savings time.
  • Happy Halloween @ mvnla2 we haven't had any trick or treaters at all; (
  • @kathy love the little pics! Are you having lousy weather like us?
    @mvnla2 I'm surprised the kids let a little something like a hill or flight of stairs stop them!
    Glad to hear you've had a good birthday @surfcow :)
  • Thanks @karen68;) yep drizzly damp yuccky weather:(
  • Be back soon gotta wake bf for work
  • Hey @MVNLA2 - are you sure that was me posting those strategies, or was it my good-looking, smarter twin brother. Haha... Always surprised -but glad- to help, as they say. I think those candy seekers should be required to do some stairs in exchange for the 11,000 calories they will consume in the next 24 hours. In my day I would walk three miles, in a snowstorm, without a coat, just for a Charleston Chew. Kids these days! Hurumph, hurumph.
  • @karen68 loove the pumpkins:)
  • See ya @Surfcow more often i hope; ) enjoy the rest of your bday if its still today lol ;
    Aloha:)
  • @kathy - even though St. Louis is just four hours away, I was rooting for those Red Sox to bring back the ghost of Babe Ruth for Halloween. Those creepy miner beards have got to go, however. That would have been my choice of costume tonight (Red Sox cap and fake creepy miner beard) except I would have scared the kids around here way too much. And that says a lot considering I went as the Chik-Fil-A mascot - cow dressed as a fireman. Happy Halloween! Aloha.
  • @kathy, me too. Things are starting to quiet down around here - we hope - so I plan on hanging out as much as I can. I appreciate the positive thoughts from all. Thank you. Aloha.
  • Ok enough rolly guy thanks for popping in @surfcow;)
Post in the New Forum!