The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1936
  • 160343 Comments
  • oh and i gotta share it with my sister
  • @kathy the walkthroughs couldn't come all at once as the boy working on them don't have special access... so when we couldn't they couldn't... now we can so they can... I am surprised at myself at how upset I am... didn't think Rovio could kill anymore fun, but surpriseeeee they found a new thing to kill :/

@karen68 :D glad you love the little tweak and I did open up the level to take a look, but yep tomorrow will be the real day to play the level... I at first wanted to, but like I mentioned in the update thread, I am as stubborn as they come, so nope.... I would have given Rovio 5 bucks if they kept it event style. Because I still think they deserve money for all the free updates, but not this way, so the money will stay in my pocket until they come up with a non killing the fun way to fetch some money
  • Yimmy that sounds like fun, but a real big buying spree! or did you already buy all the apps and all you have to do is download them on the new tablet?
  • Hey Mumsie!! IKR !! Just know you will not be alone in the advent, I will be there waiting beside you and I have the feeling a couple of others will as well...
  • aw man, they cost money!? guess i'm sticking with the free ones
  • I'm surprised also E* but I must admit I was taken by surprise when I got the update
    ,I thought everyone had it so id play the first level.. which actually worked out well that I downloadeded it as I was able to send BirdLeader some screenshots:)
  • @E-Star -- Got to confess I paid for all, but I'm not sure I'm going to play them all right away. I think the fact that they will be the challenge of the day each day during Dec. will make for lots of friendly chatter on the walkthroughs. There's no incentive to improve past 3*, since the challenge is for improved scores. Although I admire E-Star's waiting until tomorrow (almost there in her part of the world), not sure the first challenge will last 2 days.
  • I think the are a lot of us that agree and well all see each other each day day in the advent;)
  • I'm not sure what you mean @mvnla2 by no incentive to get a high score?
  • Ohh @yimmy7 I just saw your comment at the Top of page, you have to share the new tablet with your sister? Is she younger (please don't post your or her age)
    Does she also like to play as much as you?
  • she's older, and she only uses it for 2 specific apps
  • @mvnla2 the fact they have become the challenge will attract flingers for sure, but those are the ones that go for the highscore, which don't get me wrong is the way to go, but the oooo and aaaaaa's and the excitement of seeing the new level is long gone when the waiting crowd gets there. And that's the chatter that I so loved during the advent. So sure the chatter will still be there, but it will only be the challenge train chatter. And to be brutally honest, I never liked it that as of last year the challenge was the advent, all scores are wicked high in an instant in one complete episode, making it that much harder to keep up with the top. O well, I am not a girl to keep sobbing, it is what it is... I am just going to look in my snowglobe and dream of the oll days hahahha
  • @yimmy7 that's a good thing right? So she won't be using it too much, maybe you could set up some kinda schedule so you each have equal time; )
    I agree E* the challenge chatter is not my thing I didn't realize it was also the challenge for each day.
  • schedule? were probably just gonna stick with the plain ol' use it when you want to use it or if someone's using it, ask.
  • @yimmy7 whatever works right; )
  • aaaaand now you got me even more excited -_-. thanks... no but seriously, at first i could wait
  • Heee heee anticipation ;) sorry; )
  • actually, i'll probably get the games in the order they were made. i've always went in order with everything i do...
  • I do also @yimmy7 at least I started that way, but after 3 years I tend to skip around; )
  • Happy Flinging Kathy, I am off to watch some more "Fringe" :D
  • i guess i might as well play bad piggies. i just noticed that i'm sitting on the counter... oops
  • Enjoy your show E* (((( hugs)))))
  • Lol @yimmy7 you can sit wherever your comfy;)/good luck in bad piggies:) I never got the hang of it see ya later;)
  • Enjoy Bad piggies yimmy!
    [[[Hugggs]]] Kathy :D
  • Can't get the hang of bad piggies? Drag pieces to the building area to build, then operate your machine with the blue buttons at the bottom. Just experiment to see how stuff works, and then it's really simple. MOAR BAD PIGGIES FANS
  • Idk @yimmy7 Maybe I'll try it again sometime, just to many ab episodes to catch on atm;)
  • I'm considering making a bad piggies beginners guide...
  • That's not a bad idea @yimmie7 ;)
    Maybe you could consult with @Les ToReadors and create a forum; )
  • i think i'm gonna start typing it
  • Go for it @yimmy7 ;)
  • i'll probably PM it to les toreadors (whom i just sent a friend request to) so he can improve it...
  • Good idea 2 yimmy7
    @Les ToReadors will most likely be able help,;) good luck and I'm sure many peeps will appreciate the help; )
  • lol my first paragraph explains gravity
  • Lol @angryboy how are you?
  • I'm good @kathy, you?
  • @yimmy7 meet @angryboy he is the silent partner of the BP team:)
  • well he's talking quite alot!
    hey @angryboy.
  • I'm good @angryboy did you see page 1 update; ) the aviary is intact , your birdies are safe and well taken care of; )
  • @kathy page one looks great! and so glad my birds are safe and in warmthness
  • Finally December over here!
    I follow a rule of nothing xmas themed until December 1st ... which means now I can use the xmas avatar I've had ready since October :D
  • ;) happy you like it @angryboy I got to help bring in groceries bbiab
  • Nice avatar @annifrid bbl
  • Yeah page one looks great ;D
Post in the New Forum!