The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1939
  • 160343 Comments
  • Hello everyone!! I hope everyone's had a great day. Any lurkers?
  • who plays Bad Piggies?
  • @mvnla2 check out my album,I have a screenshot of advent level 3 with all ropes cut all pigs gone and just one small rock left, with only 109 on the scoreboard..something wrong with that!!
    So that's why I think we are not getting credit for some piggies:(
  • I do @yimmy7! Why do you ask?
  • Just curious...
  • @yimmy7 2-2 of what? I assume it was Bad Piggies, but other people wouldn't know.
  • @BubblesLover -- @yimmy7 is a great Bad Piggies fan, and has started a Beginners' Guide forum in the new forums. Have you been to the new forums?
  • Hey everyone ;)
    @mvnla2 @bubbleslover @yimmy7 ;)
    OB can i please have a double PigKiller !! These WtH and the advent are wearing me out! !
  • And my battery i see is low again on my stupid phone! !
  • 2-2 of AB chrome
  • Well and another unfair thing!! The challenge for level 4 has begun,I can't even open it for another 4 hours!! I'll be sleeping, then working can't even play till 5 pm tomorrow unless I stay up all night tonight!!! Gives me 4 hours to play against those who paid to open them all at once!!
    OB make it a triple please!! And keep em' comin'
  • Well @yimmy7 is it Bad Piggies or something else, if Bad Piggies, I assume it is Rise and Swine. It is usual to be specific about which game and which episode you are playing. I don't know anything about AB Chrome, and I suspect many other AB nesters don't either.
  • @Kathy -- I agree with you. Seems like they're starting the challenge a day early.
    @AMSlimfordy @BirdLeader
  • Yep @mvnla2 so those who paid can play no problem, just those of us who choose to keep the traditional way get left behind:(
  • @Kathy -- Yes, I paid, but I only went to 3*, so any breadcrumbs I could leave wouldn't be that useful. I will leave some if any levels are still good when the challenge starts.
  • the level 4 already says it started @mvnla2 .. I can't open it yet cause i didn't pay.. so those who paid have a 15 hour start on me as i have to sleep then go to work
    your on the board:/ anyway good luck
    See ya tomorrow. .
  • I agree with @Kathy about 1-3! I've cleared it out except for two small pebbles and all I got was 117K (with the bonus birds)!!

WHIINNEEE, WWWHINNNNEEE, WHHHIIIIIINNNNEEEEE, WHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
  • Sucks rocks don't it @Kathy :( at least for me it opens at midnight so I have a couple hours flinging time. Really do wish the nest had kept to tradition though and only opened each walkthrough as the advent opened up each day. Sad to see a tradition go by the wayside for profit sigh ain't that always the case though.
    *sadly shines KitKats flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to dreamland * I hope you enjoyed reading, I've been sticking to my nightly reading as well, on my 3rd book in the series I'm reading and loving it!! :) heehee it's my 4th or 5th time reading through the first bunch before I get to the newest releases!

BFNIMCBLIDK
  • In the victorian farm documentaries I watched scenes of raising pigs and herding them around. Pigs are hilarious but also very mischievous and will steal eggs from ducks or chickens!

Apparently herding pigs is quite simple, the farmer just calls out "Pig pig pig!" and all the fuzzy little piglets follow.
  • Good Morning everyone ;)
    Hope all are kicking piggies Butt; )
    Have a fantabulous flingin' day; )
  • i refuse to kick piggies butt
  • @cosmo, @JLZ666, @kathy and @all disappointed with advent update: So am I, and mad at myself also for giving in and paying for unlocking. Just too impatient, I guess. Anyway, I've played it through only once, so won't touch it again or post any scores until the challenge finishes at Christmas. You're perfectly right, it's just not fair.

@karen68 Autumn and winter are when we see robins most. As soon as we rake leaves or do a bit of digging, they arrive in a trice - they have a very sharp eye for freshly turned earth! And so fearless, they come up very close to watch what you're doing, adorable.
    I'm with you on WtH too. Sheer frustration!

@kimmie Hi! What are you reading?

OB, could I have an Angels Delight please?
  • man, i'm bummed, because apperantly i'm getting my tablet a month later. i'm most likely getting it for my birthday, instead of christmas. unless you know of an extremely cheap tablet, that performs OK, then i'm not getting a tablet :(
  • Oh, well that's sad! You were so excited @yimmy7 :(
  • @yimmy7 - If you're not too concerned about running 3D applications, those Chinese tablets from Ainol, Onda, etc are perfect for Angry Birds/Bad Piggies and other 2D games.

I use an Onda 8" tablet for 'office work' and its quad core processor makes short work of 2D applications.

They are inexpensive and 7" tablets can be had for something like 50 US dollars. However be wary of the specifications as the models range for horrigible ones meant for casual / childrens' use to more expensive ones that have iPad type retina displays, etc.

An indicator of whether the Chinese tablet is a deluxe or cheapo variant is to look at the amount of RAM. 512mb means it's a non performer in games, 1GB is perfectly okay for casual use while 2GB or better ones are like extremely cheap iPads. Even the cheap 7" tablets have quad core processors which is way overkill; however the Achilles' heel of these Chinese tablets is the screen. Anything short of the deluxe model has a 848x400 or 1024x600/768 screen which is merely 'adequate' for non HD content.

Also I agree that kicking piggies' butts is... not really my cup of tea. Once you have seen real life cute fuzzy little piglets you can never see them as '5000 points' again!

On Road Hogs Leaderboard : Need to deal with that game exploit involving disabling the timer. The iOS leaderboard is presently ruined by multitudes of scores showing 0.01 seconds as a result of this widely known exploit. Fair competition will require a set of rules in place to prevent this on 'our' leaderboard here.
  • OB. I need you to put all drinks on my tab for the next couple of nights on me. And get the Cristal out of the cooler. I come with good news. I am officially employed again. It's been almost two years since I was wrongfully terminated from my managerial position. Today, I was head hunted by a local computer repair outfit wanting to expand to cell phone and tablet repair. This is a very good thing.
  • Ooohhhh. ....ahhhhyhhh...Yay Ripsy!!!
    OB Pigkiller please *clink*
  • Oohh cancel that Pigkiller. I just noticed the Cristal ;) *pours a glass,*clink*
  • @Les Toreadors @yimmy7 I would NeVer kick a little piggies butt:( only animated green piggies:)
  • @TomPuss :) that's the spirit;) ;) I'm trying to still be excited about it, but it's kinda just become another episode:(not special..:(
  • Nice fireworks @ABCrazy :) I'm going back to flinging;)
  • Thanks @ABCrazy and @Kathy! Sorry it took so long to reply. I was watching Criminal Minds with the wife.
    I am really excited about this job. It's basically a dream job for me. Very promising.
  • Well... Sorry folks. I had one more blast planned but that got routed by a suddenly flakey wifi.

Anyway, @rdnzlrip82 congrats.
  • Your welcome Ripsy and a Big CONGRATS!!;)
  • @rdnzlrips82 -- Congrats! Hooray! Great news! So glad you've found a full time job in your little town! Does sound like a dream job for you! You're very fortunate to be paid for doing something you really like.
  • Was out most of the day, then playing the new SW II update. There aren't many people playing it. Maybe no one was looking for a Wed release? Just posted a few scores in the Pig side, and there were no other scores posted, so I'm top in the episode. Only way I'll ever be.
  • @TomPuss I don't blame you for being impatient! I was VERY tempted to pay and unlock the whole episode, but fortunately got sidetracked!

Yaayy @rdnzlrips82! Congrats on your new dream job! Here's a Good Luck toast to your new adventure! *clink*
  • Two years??? Not only did you get employment, but a dream job??? Way to go @rdnzlrips82!!! I know everything has to be a little better now that your working again. CongRATs!!!!!!!!!!!
  • @mvnla2 What?! There's a SWII update? Looks like it hasn't been released for Android yet. I hope it's coming out later today :)
  • @annifrid, there is an update for Android, available in Play Store.
  • @SweetP Well not in mine ... might be some kind of local issue?
  • It might be, since you're on the other side of the pond.
    (@AMslimfordy, @BirdLeader - Could you find out why she doesn't have the update?)

Do you have the option to auto-update your apps in the Play Store? When you're in the Play Store, tap on your menu button and select Settings. Select the option to Auto-Update apps. If you've already done that, then it might be a release timing issue for different countries. Hope you get your update soon!
Post in the New Forum!