The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2739
  • 160343 Comments
  • @rat OH LOL I thought you lived in Cosmic Crystals :)
  • UH OH I put an extension on that loan of the crown, it will cost extra for the shine
  • uh ohhh @gumby! you gunna owe me big lol!!
  • Ooohh @gumby you dont know @pa berry well do you!!..??
    Cosmic Crystals.. look at his boards in the other levels..uhmm well never mind, he is The King of all Space Matters..lol
  • Hair amost done... shower time. Then fling time..
  • figured I could pick any space level :)
  • I'm back Fling time, OB I'll have a hmm Ahh a PigKiller please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion:) ty
  • Tap...tap..tap is this thing on...
  • Why is it sooo big??? Wrong link¿
  • @kathy YIKES that thing is back
  • That's better... Sorry @gumby lol;/
  • Had to get your attention lol:D
  • @kathy that thing was large enuff to get the whole east coasts attention LOL
  • Lol sorry bout that, haven't used it so long i forgot which link to copy hee hee..ahh well .
  • I've been hiding out in Mirror Cold Cuts @Gumby. Quite proud of taking it back from Romo so many times. I hope I finished him off with my last effort. If not. I'm afraid I'll be forced to take @Ma's only Top Score in MCC. It's the only level with any points left. I think it's safe Ma.
  • @Pa if ya gotta take it , then ya gotta take it.. I'm just wondering why Romo hasn't taken it ???
    I'll be back to defend my throne as Queen someday when he least expects it lol..
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • I don't think you should waste your time trying to take back the throne there @Ma. We've squeezed almost every point out of those levels. We only have two levels we don't own top score on...yours and a luck level. And we've stolen each others top scores so many times that there's nothing left. No puppies to be had. Not even by Comex666. he he

Good night @Ma
  • @hunnubunny beautiful picture. Look at these details. Good stuff
  • Just had a thought Anyone got bored kids? Grandkids?
    Try
    https://www.snapshotserengeti.org/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=SSExtendedSurvey#/classify
    Fun and useful, if the link works
  • hey everybody:D
    Yay i love when Wolf visits the BP each week as he grows!! The most beutiful eyes and the curiosity, innocent look:) Thanks for sharing @bernersenn :)
    @hunnybunny you love making me jealous don't you, ,lol just kidding, ,what a beautiful picture! i would be walking there everyday.
  • Nighty night, all, off watching tennis, again...
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny enjoy the tennis match, Sweet Dreams, sleep well:)
  • OB while I'm here I'll have a Hmm Blue Mongo with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion please:)
    Ya @Pa had a look at the Space boards,, I'm staying away lol..
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPP
    @hunnybunny you still awake?
    @rat I knew you were lurking ( or floating ) somewhere in space
  • @gumby Waassssupppp??
  • @kathy better change the room quick before I bump the bunny. I am on her tail
  • Lol @gumby like it I change the room she won't notice you stepping on her bunny tail Heehee
    Who brought the funny guy??
  • @bernersenn wolf has grown so quickly, he is still adorable :)
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • You've about convinced me it's great to live where you do Mrs. Bunny. How much does it cost to buy the apartment next door? We could be neighbors and see each other 24/7. Wouldn't that be wonderful? *snicker*

@bernersenn, I can almost hear Wolf saying "MY BONE".

Nitey nite nite @Ma
  • Good morning guys.
    Lol, @rat you and mrs. Bunny neighbors.
    My bone? The bone is gone
  • @kathy Wolf is innocent, at least he thinks he is. Can tell you that some supervisory is pretty helpful. He has lots of time and lots of ideas. We enjoy every minute with him
  • Uh Oh Mrs. Bunny! I hit a snag on the move to Penarth Marina. I couldn't find a place with a garage. Mrs. Rat sez she won't park her car outside. Do you keep your baby outside Mrs. Bunny?
  • lol @Pa Would love to be a fly on the wall when you and @hunnybunny are neghbors, you could build a garage?
    Where is everyone? OB wake up. .*gently taps OB on the shoulder, hear a grunt and a soft snore*
    oohh never mind, I'll make my own :/
    * fixes herself a nice Strawberry Daquri with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion *
    pooof back to flinging *
  • I think maybe you guys know but for those who don't My Mom died years ago from alzheimer disease, she was a very good Nana To all 4 grandchildren, my Daughter Jessica was the youngest and didn't have the time with her the others did. .anyway she is doing a walk to raise awareness of the disease, I'm soo proud of her for this:D
    check it out. :D i just wanted to share What a good, thoughtful heart she has, this morning before our nail appt. she took my Sister food shopping, she didn't even mention it:/

http://act.alz.org/site/TR?fr_id=9042&pg=personal&px=12402259

if you just click on the 'Send Encouragement ' tab words of support would really go a long way:D
    not asking for donation just encouragement :D
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPPP
    @rat I think if you move next door to the bunny there will be a few traps set out LOL
    @bernersenn wolf is looking like he might be a bit mischievous
  • @gumby Waassssupppppp???
    Bbiam gotta switch laundry...
  • You're probably right about the traps @Gumby. But just think...Wabbit hunting twelve months a year. Whoo Hoo!
  • I tried to leave Jessica a few words of encouragement @Ma but it requires having a Facebook page. And I don't have one of those newfangled contraptions.
  • Huh @pa i didn't realize it needs FB sorry,,i don't have FB either,,i gave her my encouragement in person lol,, Thanks for trying, i will tell her you tried:)
  • Time to listen to my book, ohh and did I mention my new bottom denture broke in half this morning! ! *sigh * well now only one set to clean. .bright side? n ahhh it sux..anyhooo..
  • Nighty Night @Pa ♡ ((((Hugs))))
  • Sweet Dreams @Ma
    Dream of eating corn on the cob because it doesn't sound like you'll be doing it IRL any time soon.
  • hello i am pig1011 and i am a new member of ABN i want to be a cool member
  • i have a little of denture brook too!!!!
Post in the New Forum!