The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 3169
  • 160343 Comments
  • OB Please serve o
    Up some awful cocktails to my booth, as Mrs. Hunnybunny, had requested and see well have some snacks as :Dl
  • Ah ha! The princess has retrieved her crown!
  • Hey princess @Kathy suits you.
  • He must've been some copper, hiding the fact that he'd had three previous wives from his fourth (a woman at that.)
    Just out of interest why would they want to turn a domestic murder into a stranger murder?

Hey @kathy I'll have a bag of Walkers pickled onion crisps (not potato chips) thanks. And a pint of Newkie Broon.
  • Woot, @Kathy is back xxx

@BrianN a domestic murder is easy to crack, a stranger murder gets you loads of Brownie points.
  • How many brownie points do you get for a strange murder?
  • Good grief, down among the TV channels no-one watches looking for some 70s oldies and I stumbled on Norway playing Luxembourg at 10 overs a side cricket under some very poor floodlights. At least one of the presenters sounded American. And most of the players were called Iqbal. I don't think the wicket was even grass.
  • @HunnyBunny have you ever investigated the near perfect murder and a minor issue foils the plan.
  • And do you ever do murder mystery weekends. Probably like a bus man's holiday. Anyone remember bus man's holiday on T.V. was it a quiz i think but don't want to Google.
  • @ixan57 the best ever reverse Perfect Murder, they thought they had it. Deleted all the messages on their phones. The husband had the perfect alibi, she thought she had one, too.
    Out for her normal run, a quick detour, she had his keys, and into the house, to kill her lover’s wife.
    Unfortunately, the phone guy, can find deleted messages “I’ve done it, she’d covered in blood” He fell off his chair!
  • On much the same subject, denying you were in Cheltenham, for instance, as you paid cash for the train fare, and changed from a glamorous woman to a limping old hag (bloody easy) and then used your Tesco Club Card. Big Brother is watching you! And a simple Data Protection compliant request…
  • Now watching Jazz on BBC4 Ella Fitzgerald singing The Boy from Iponea
  • Great quote from a leading US columnist about a certain person's recent unhinged remarks about the Gaza crisis. "The ham has slipped off his sandwich".
  • Friday the thirteenth.
  • Don't bother me. We were married on April 1st. Henry was almost born on April 1st too (a different year!). He was a few hours into April 2nd.
  • And I was married on Friday the 13th
  • And there’s a tale
    The Bunnyman was due to marry another woman on 31st October, basically ran away with me, it was easy to get a Registry Office on Friday 13th. Two friends to sign the Register, and got very pissed afterwards. Nothing much has changed since…
  • You are full of surprises @hunnybunny. I can't compete.
  • OK, before I go to bed.

Sir Jason Kenny - 7 Olympic golds
    Sir Chris Hoy - 6 Olympic golds
    Sir Steve Redgrave - 5 Olympic golds
    Sir Mo Farah - 4 Olympic golds

1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th most successful British male Olympic gold medal winners, ever.
    What do they have in common?

Yes, obviously they are all knights of the realm. Something else.

This is hard to believe.

They were all born on March 23rd.

Mad, eh?
  • Nighty night Sweet Dreams, Birdie Friends 8()
  • The principality is not happy. It's only got itself to blame, it only went and exported the game to Patagonia in the nineteenth century. Consequences, consequences.
  • Well, who would have thought England would be last Home Nation left in? Finally, after about a month, some decent games. Not happening in the cricket though.
  • And I’m absolutely sure the oldest person in the UK was born on 23 March, as was the two before
    Albeit he / she might be dead now, it’s something that stuck in my head for a long time
    Google reveals two men, can’t find the woman
  • @Tompuss loving Dudley Moore, I had a huge crush on him in my teens: intelligent, funny and plays the piano. What more could you ask from a man?
    No answers please….
  • And, on Rugby, we were undisciplined, gave away too many penalties
    Only ourselves to blame
  • Make sure you tell 'em next time you see them.
  • As for me I watched a proper rugby game. A football score at half time and at full time. Wigan 10-2 Catalans. Arm wrestle of champions.
  • I got a "PHEW" in Wordle today. Squeaked it in 6. Streak up to 377 but that was too close for comfort.
  • Nighty Night Birdie Friends:D
  • Only because my lovely cousin, now sadly passed, lived in New Zealand, I’m going for them for the double
  • Well, three of the QFs all went deep into the red with the result on the line. Much more interesting.
  • I have never seen a penalty kick for touch go backwards before (France v SA).
  • Oh, the joy of having all our friends retired…
    Had a late lunch - on a Tuesday - in the Giggling Squid (it’s a Thai Restaurant Chain) which I’m sure is not in Bangor or Godforsaken towns north of border
    Home to see The Netherlands thrashing South Africa
    Variations on Giggling Squid welcome
    I’ll start with Squiggling Quid
  • Unfortunately, The Bunnyman doesn’t do eating and drinking in the afternoon very well
    Now snoring on the sofa!
  • We have Oh My Cod which is a very good chippy. Closed on Tuesdays though. The Giggling Squid make me think of Squid Games. As for squid itself, isn't it a bit tasteless? Needs good flavour with it.

The Bunnyman will just have to practise. He'll get the hang of it.

• 575000 behind @asher in Angry Birds. Hmmm. Or I could just get a life. Twiggy and I went up Carnedd Dafydd (3400 feet) on Sunday. But the season for that is closing in, there was already some snow up there. Perhaps she would be good at an escape room.
  • Oh, she's doing the dead dog, on the sofa, asleep on her back with all four legs in the air. Snoring. Just like the Bunnyman, apparently.
  • Ah, Dan, when I last actually worked for a living, as you may remember, I used to travel up to North Wales. My favourite view was Caernarfon Castle from Anglesey and then flying home on the now defunct passenger airline from RAF Valley (thank our illustrious leader, Mr F. Witt, who thought it would be better for people to drive from south to north, and back again - eight hours - or check into a hotel, at ginormous expense, when the flight was £19 each way) anyway, loved flying over Snowden to see snow in June!
  • Bunnyman lies on his back, all four limbs hanging down!
  • Goodnight Dan, and a big hug, to the sound of Teenage Kicks x
  • Greetings Earthlings. Sorry I've not been around much, combination of intermittent internettent problems coupled with couldn't be arsed, lurking type issues. Oh and I was drafted in by the UN as a peace envoy in the Middle East. Think I might have messed up a little. However now Joe 'll Fix-It has pitched up we'll be fine although he always looks a heartbeat away from death.
  • I'm trying to work out what The Bunnyman sleeps on? Is it a tea trolley @hunnybunny?
  • Don't think I'll be up a ladder tomorrow as storm Babet is approaching. Bad hair day.
  • It’s a bloody expensive leather sofa
    Two limbs (legs) out the front, one limb (first arm) over the arm (sofa arm) - don’t get confused here - other limb (second arm) sort of over the back (not his) of the BELS…
    Waiting on some shit from Brian on this one
  • @BrianN guessing you are as bald as a coot (more shit to come)
  • Let's just say it takes me longer to wash my face these days.
  • Does Mr Bunny limelight as a contortionist?
  • Sorry I meant moonlight, feeling a bit fruity.
  • I've got an experiment for you guys:try rubbing chillies in yer eyes then listen to this. Which makes you cry the most?

https://youtu.be/aCnf46boC3I?si=tHKfyRwByE7NAlAN
Post in the New Forum!