The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1458
  • 160343 Comments
  • @brave My sister and I took my dad to see Cosby about 6 years ago for Father's Day. The man is brilliant. He still does 2 shows a day. Both shows are 2+ hours. And, he is still writing new material. It was an awesome time. Plus, I believe he donates half of each show to a local charity of the town he plays in.
  • just Googled Draw Something to see if both versions are available for phones. Looks like both are. But also found this:
    We're aware of some Android devices having issues when trying to play. Fixes are coming soon, thanks for your patience!
  • Hey @rdnzlrips82 PAGE CHANGER!! Watch out!
  • Back to Ripsy Nooo i missed the pic...is probably way pages back by now:(
  • @rips that does sound super fun! I would love to see Cosby :D
  • I've gotta poof for a bit, be back later...*poof*
  • I can't keep up..gonna go fling
    *places flashlight on Kimmiecv booth..gotta actually sleep*
    Night everyone..keep up the good fight:)
  • Anyone have a suggestion. I changed my avatar (on gravatar too) but am seeing my old one here
  • We saw Cosby live super many years ago it was one of the best live shows I've ever seen!! We had the best time ever! Funny @Ripsy I think it was for my Dads birthday as well!!

@Bird-addict does that mean iPhones can upgrade too? And can I erase my account so I can use my name instead of having to change it? One more question, where do you find the pay version? I couldn't find it in apple apps....
  • Thanks I see it now too weird delay
  • hi @abeggertoo! :)

@ripsy: cool! I got to see Carlin in '98, a master at work. :)
  • * shines KitKats flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to Dreamland * Sleep well Kathy! Kiss kiss :)
  • Well...as much as I enjoy talking to humans that can actually respond using complete sentences, I need to head to bed. Big day tomorrow. Night @all!
  • I'm a lousy contributor to this kind of forum. Usually just send pms
  • @abeggertoo gravatar is usually really slow! Yours came up pretty fast, sometimes it takes HOURS!! :/
  • have a good one @ripsy! :)
  • Night @Ripsy have fun tomorrow!! LOL ;D

@abeggertoo you'll get used to it! It's not always this crazy either, just depends on who's here and what's going on! :)
  • @e_star Thanks for no PU sign avatar ! :-)
  • Sorry I just keep popping in and out.
  • Night @abeggertoo hope you'll come back :)

Nice @aman!! E-stars a gem isn't she!! :)
  • Yeah what's up with the popper routine there @tas ;D
  • @kimmiecv Thats looks a nice avatar ?
  • @e-star is a rockstar! ;D
  • @kimmiecv This avatar with no PU sign.
  • @kimmie Ive been busy at my relatives house for a while, can't always come but I can pop in. We went fishing, but we didn't catch anything. We went to an auction where they spent 26 bucks and then we went to a house that was being finished and I had to watch the dog so he wouldn't get away. Harder than it sounds.
  • Yes I like your avatar @aman if that's what your asking? It's very unique.

@tas I hope your enjoying yourself and I believe you some pups are a bit wild and can need as much attention as tots can!
  • @kimmiecv, you and E-star should create a petician, then once you have gotten a certain number of people against power-ups (just so you know, I am against them so you could count me in it) @mvnla2 could send the information to #angrybirds on twitter???
  • Hi my feathery friends! Hope everybody is having a great weekend! I have been busy trying to catch up on all the email of the Nest.

@kathy @leggy is right, just checked it to be sure, but it seems only the iPad is able to buy DrawSomething Pro and that is the only version that has unlimited bombs and special words... sorry.... don't know why they make differences like that, hate it! But I will try and sponsor all of my drawbuddies by choosing the expensive words :D
  • @ABeggerToo thanks for wondering of in here, I know you are not the type of person for this establishment, so it means a lot to see your face in here even for a little while! And thank you so much for the cheer me up PM on the day of doom! It meant a lot to me as well. Thanks for supporting the cause my friend!
  • @bird addict you made it... hahahah sorry I wasn't here to help out, but luckily the Nest is full of smart and helpful people and you eventually got it to work. I made the rating mistake once too, when I used the Halloween avatar, figured it was on the border of G-rate... but ABN only accepts that rating G, didn't now that until than.
  • Okay gots to run out to get some groceries and read up on the rest of my email. Will be back later :D
  • @Ripsy what a great way to start the day! She's cuter in every new picture. Happy Birthday to Eli & good luck with his party. You'll probably be in need of a drink when it's all over so I'll let OB know it's on me.
    Could I get a large coffee please OB? Hope everyone has a good day :)
  • lovely piccie ripsy!

afternoon all :D Got all me scores updated today, been heck busy all week. Who's giving out the power(up)less avvies? I'll need me one of those... please! :D
  • @hinarei -- It's E-Star. Upload a high resolution avatar to your album, and leave a message for E-Star here. She can turn it BW and add icon in no time (or at least it seems like no time to the rest of us). I can't imagine how much time she's spent doing this in the last couple of days.
  • thought it might be e-star :D I'd want this on my normal avatar anyhoo, and it's b&w already, so I don't know if that'll be tough or not. Cheers for the pointer, I'll get on that now.

posted my thoughts on PUs in Seasons on the appropriate thread. *quizzical expression*
  • @mvnla it doesn't have to be a high resolution if the use is only for ABN. I can use the profile pic which is 150x150 and turn that. Of course if someone wants a better resolution, I am more than happy to get the pict from the album like Pjngs
  • thank you for the piccie, e* :D the avy I'm using at the moment isn't my normal avatar: I've got an avy I've been using consistently for nearly 9 years, and this is the first site where I've really ever changed it (you people are special!).

It wasn't the one I meant, but I'm having that anyway :) cheers, me dear!
  • I can change your normal avy if you want hinarei, really no problem, I just need to know which one you mean, do you have a link to that avy?
  • Sorry need to run out again, but I will be back later tonight. Hinarei, leave a message which avy you mean and I will turn it tonight for you :D
  • will do, matey, will do :D Enjoy your day!

I've changed clothes again and got me no PU avy up. Cheers E*!
Post in the New Forum!