The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1758
  • 160343 Comments
  • @rat there's no way she'd be able to fix all the typos! Her phone has Hoodoo Voodoo!!! To scary for words!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frikken error box!!
  • @kimmie-- You Whoo Hoo'd while I was still Whoo Hoo'ing. Jinx, you owe me a drink.
  • Oh, I've never seen the list @rat, maybe ask slim to see if it was moved or closed?

Hey @fbb don't know what's up with all the teens, maybe chillaxing for summer?!

Ok I really gotta go! To bad dinner doesn't fix itself, now That would be nice!!!
  • I've only had the box one time. Lucky I guess.
  • Actually I'll take @Kimmiecv advice..
    *places flashlight on Kimmiecv booth.., shuts of All dingers..*
    Night @rat9...
    I'll send a draw Kimmie then bedtime:) thanks for advice (((hugs)))
    Congrats again Pa:) (((((( hugs))))
  • OB give @rat whatever he wants!! Although my Whoo hooo came before yours so technically I could turn it round!! LOL
  • @fbb I wish the other younger flingers were around. @bubbleslover was looking for someone to talk with. The bar has been dead for weeks.
  • @kimmie--You have to say Jinx to win.
  • Good thinking and timing @Kathy! And I hope my directions helped your aim, it's still a practice shot but once you figure it out then it's just refresh refresh refresh ad nosium!!! Good luck with it!! (((((Hugs)))))
    *shines Kathy's flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to dreamland (after a few more flings LOL )* Ok I'll hit the draw later tonight!
  • @kimmie Not that I'm anal when it comes to details, who am I kidding, but mine was two minutes before yours.
  • Oh yeah!!! I forgot about that! Guess it's yours then @rat!! Enjoy the drink!! :D

Ok really I'm out now!! LOL
  • Sure Sure Sure Hey Snort, Get in here.
  • Ooopsy I just love my dyslexia!! See all sorts of wonky off the mark things!! You win!! Again!!! Hahahaahahahahahaahahaa I'm quiting while I'm behind!!!! :D
  • Good night @kimmie and thanks for the nutters comment.
  • Ill likely be back later @rat, so maybe catch you then!! If not sleep well!! Me, likely not hitting my pillow walk until 3 or 4! ;)
  • Only speaking the truth @rat so no thank yous are necessary ;)
  • You just need to have the last word, don't cha? @kimmie
  • Ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • *Snicker*
  • *snort*
  • @Rat the list is on the walk through page

Hunnybunny whistles loudly, dangles a bag of lettuce in front of her, and marches out followed by gadzillions of baby rabbits
  • Good morning @hunnybunny
    S-15 is still running. It's been speeding up for the last couple of hours. I don't know if I can hold out much longer. The daily challenge is in Space. I can always improve a Space score. I want my ipad back.
  • BTW, Thanks for the list location @hunnybunny. If it was a snake, it would have bit me. I should have my new glasses in a few days. Oh, to see again.
  • Heyyou #877, come back. Hunnybunny doesn't want you at her house.
  • @hunnybunny--Did you run S-15 while you were sleeping?
  • @kimmiecv--Ha ha You didn't get the last word this time.
  • @rat isn't it about four in morning on the east coast? Shouldn't you at least attempt to sleep? Watching S-15 slowly clicking up must induce sleep surely!
  • @rat forgot all about it, obviously the excitement of you getting certified was just too much for me
  • @hunnybunny--I don't get to choose when or for how long I sleep. I lost that ability in 1992. Really miss it. I hate Saturdays when the better half sleeps in after a hard week at work.
  • @hunnybunny--I don't remember any specific tips and I don't have my ipad to refresh my memory. I don't think my general strategy was any different than what has already been given. Otherwise, I would have entered a new strat. Good luck
  • Yeah sure rat!! ;)
  • @kimmiecv--Last word is mine.
  • Not!!!! :D
  • @mumsie and all golfers: Would you say that playing AB can help improve your golf, or that golf makes you a better flinger? Or both??
  • Hi @tompuss :)

@rat I'm off for my pillow walk so as of now you get the last word, which I guess is Mine!! LOL :D

Have a great Thursday everyone!!! :)
  • Ahemmm...err @Kimmiecv....nighty morning...hee hee...
    Sweet dreams...GIT!!!! (((((((hugs))))))
  • Eh Busted!!! Have a good day @Kathy :D ((((Hugs))))
    Nighty ummm see ya!! LOL
  • @TomPuss -- Do you play golf also? Rat's been complaining about all the golf talk, but hey! I'm sure playing AB does not help your golf game. It takes up time you could be spending at the driving range. There is an opposite relationship between playing golf and playing SuperStickman Golf: If you play golf, I'm sure it's easier to do well on SSMG.
  • @Kimmiecv -- You've got me confused. Are you talking about @Angryboy when you say he disappears as soon as he was put on the payroll? He's been on the payroll for most of a year.
    Were you talking about @theanonymoussomeone? Was he put on payroll?
  • @ffb -- I'm pretty sure @AngerManagement just started a new school year, maybe at a new school. The same may be true for TAS and Angryboy, but we all miss them.
  • @all I've spoken to AngerManagement, he's OK and threatening to return to BP with his awesome knowledge on most topics soon. His school year doesn't start til September , so I guess he's just enjoying his hols!
  • Great. One of the "Lost Boys" has been found. The others must still be in Never Never Land.
  • How do you get the glitch to work on S-15? @Absm told me about it.
  • @bubbleslover--Shoot the egg about 1/4 to 1/3 of the way into the water on the lower side of the leftmost planet. The egg will go through to the second planet and rest up against the TNT. Let it self detonate. This will cause a lot of action, but what you want to happen is the right boat needs to pull the left boat into the third rightmost planet. If all goes well, then a pig sitting on a board will gently float to the surface of the third planet. The two anchors will nuzzle the pig and start counting points. You could also look at the walkthrough. A picture is worth a thousand words. I'm currently in hour 24 of running the glitch myself. I already have the Anchors Away badge, I'm just running it again because there are a few people ahead of me in the Game Center standings. I originally stopped the glitch after attaining the prerequisite 170k. I didn't want to destroy the integrity of the leaderboard system. The admin's fixed that so I'm going for the gold in GC. I'm already over three million.
  • @bubbleslover--There's a great reference point for the shot that works well for me if you use an ipad. The star at about 4:30 a little outside the water on the right side of the first planet. Line up with it and use medium power.
Post in the New Forum!