The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1645
  • 160343 Comments
  • @KitKat I'm close to finishing DS maybe by tomorrow if all goes well?! I'll keep you posted!
  • Poo page change!! :/
    @Kathy I'll likely miss you by the time dinners over, I hope you sleep well! Sorry to pop and run on you! Mwaaaaah :•
  • You mean me @kimmiecv ? I'm sorry getting ready for bed soon anyway..lony day
  • @mvnla2, i got your email but i see that kimmies has granny rather than grammy :-)
  • Ok let me know I'm just finishing up some stragglers
  • YAYS! My puppy is coming!
  • @theanonymoussomeone -- A puppy? Woo-hoo! Maybe you mentioned this a day or so ago? What kind of puppy? Have you picked a name yet?
  • You NAME them? I'm so new to this!
  • Hello @everyone. I wanted to take this time to thank everyone for the compliments regarding Page 1. We always enjoy giving you guys something new to look at when you visit here. It's nice to know that our hard work is appreciated.
  • Also, Question 8 of the Brain Buster has been edited to be made clearer. All people that have submitted answers will be allowed to change their answers to that question. Those that have submitted answers will be contacted individually.
  • I would also like to add that all entries will be given to the @team will be submitted to the team by adding all @team members to the Forum PM you sent me.
  • @rdnzlrips82 -- Did you answer whether you were allowed to look at the games and/or ABN?
  • This is a tough one, so you may use whatever tools you deem necessary to complete the quiz. I worked about an hour coming up with it. And I had fun the whole time. I knew the answer to all but 1 question to begin with. It just took me an hour to figure out how much torture I wanted to put everyone through.
  • Oh. And while I am working on getting Rio finished up, could I have a Russian please?
  • Hey @Ripsy :) I'm off to bed nice to see you ;) and thanks your your hard wOrk a well:)
    *places flashlight on @Kimmiecv booth..to oo tired ohh too tired*
    Good night all enjoy:)
  • Hey everyone, welcome to the Nest and BP @whovian0 and @grammyk, if both of you want your avatar shows up in the forum you need to use Gravatar, there's a thread named :"How do I create an avatar" that shows you how to do it, good luck ;)
  • Well...
    I have finally completed all of the Rio levels (including Bonus and trophy room levels. Started on it about a week ago in 432nd place. Entered all of my 3* scores and ended up in 87th place. I am still below average in a lot of the Market Mayhem and Bonus levels.
    Now...
    Do I go for Above Average in Rio, or finish Space?
  • Hi there @Ripsy! I should finish Space, I'm not done with Pig Dipper yet...
  • I am only halfway done with Pig Dipper, too. My only concern with Space is having to shell out the bucks for the Space Eagles to unlock the Eagle Bonus Levels.
  • I am also thinking, "Why not go for Top 50 in Original, Seasons & Rio?"
  • Haha, I've been playing ABO and Seasons for a change, but haven't really got any higher scores, still far away from the top :D
  • My ABO ranking is sliding backwards. I haven't focused on it for quite some time now. I am in 47th place there, but I don't like that ranking. Not one little bit.
  • Hahaha, my rank is 551 xD
  • LOL. Sorry. I got lost playing Bejeweled Blitz. And now it's 2:30am and I need sleep. Horribly. Night @everyone.
  • Good night Kathy and Ripsy :)
    *shines KitKats flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to Dreamland *
  • Good morning everyone!!! ,lol good night and good morning all on the same page WoW!! Slow night i guess..
    Happy flinging to all..have a great day:)
  • Mumsie looks around the door - "gosh still quiet! Sorry to disturb you OB - what's that you're reading? Oh excellent choice! I believe thats in the list of Top 100 Books I must read before I die! Just an Americano to go I have a friend coming for lunch - house has had a lick and a promise so can just enjoy her company! Thanks - see you later"
    Mumsie "poofs" home.
    (OB is reading 'No Bed for Bacon' by Caryl Brahms and SJ Simon)
  • 'Poof' Oh Kathy so sorry if I bumped into you after chatting to OB - see you later 'poof'
  • * feels a breeze, rubs shoulder, quickly looks around as the door closes *
    * yells Sorry @Mumsie i missed you..I'm off to work *
  • @Kathy-- Squeek, squeak squek sqeek...Sorry, I didn't have the translation software activated. Good singin' voice. You made me smile and helped solve World Peace at the same time. And you always have some mighty fine whinnnne. Singin', Joy to the world.
  • @Rdnzlrips82 -- I haven't spent any money on Space Eagles or the Millennium Falcon, which of course means I don't have the feathers or medals. You get them free occasionally, so I try to collect the free PUs every day. I now have 176 SEs, so I guess it might be enough to go for a few of the bonus levels. I guess I just fundamentally object to spending money on per-use items, especially since in other games you often need more than one ME to get the feather, maybe even if you look at walkthrough first, which kinda takes the fun out of it. : (( I have 92 Millennium Falcons, which isn't enough to do much. It's not even clear if you get any for free with the new daily reward PUs.
  • Mom playing AB again.... Summer Pignic last night, Mighty hoax this morning. She doesn't know I'm posting this. ;) shhhh
  • @rd and @mvnla2, I don't think there are points on the Space eagle bonus levels, just a feather. I too have several hundred space eagles stored up for whenever I decide I might want to give that aspect of the game a try, but the lack of playing those levels does not affect my leaderboard ranking.
  • @TAS -- When are you going to tell your Mom about ABN? There is at least one mother and son who both belong to ABN.
    @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster -- Hi! Forgive me for asking, but have you been to the BP before? I know I've seen you around a lot, just can't remember if you've been here.
  • I did, but she wasn't interested.
  • Yeah, he's been here.
  • Stopping by for some fishfingers+custard.
  • ABCrazy bumps into the door, rolls a small hand truck in with boxes. Looks around to see it seems to be a quiet night. Good. Pushes the handcart to the end of the bar. OB? Yes, please put them in the cooler. No, I'm not sure when yet, but it should be pretty soon. Maybe the next day or so. You'll know when it happens.

By the way, I'm buying tonight/this morning. I got a top score today on Tat 1-30. :-D
  • @Whovian0 -- You never said whether or not you ate the fishfingers with the custard, and if so, what kind of custard. Seems an odd combination to me.
  • @Whovian0 -- OK, I googled fishfingers and custard and found out that they were eaten by the 11th (?) Dr. Who. But I can't figure out if the fishfingers were made out of fish or just fishstick shaped cookies. The custard seems to be real vanilla custard.
    Have you actually eaten this in real life? If so, which kind of fishfingers?
  • @burbman Thanks for the info regarding Space Eagle levels.

@mvnla I have 102 Space Eagles and 0 Falcons. I don't believe you get free of either one with the introduction of Power Ups. I have actually been enjoying the Feather Hunting with the Eagle in Seasons, Rio & Original. Instead of going through level by level and becoming totally obsessed. I usually use the Daily Challenge Levels to get my Feathers on the level. Except, of course, to unlock the Bonus Levels on WW, HH & ACB. I am wondering if they will introduce Bonus levels on the new update to Original.
  • I guess you have never watched Doctor Who, @mvnla2 xD Welcome to the BP, @whovian0, love your nickname, and the show:D
  • @rdnzlrips82, you can get either 1 Space Eagle, 5 Space Eagles or the Powers-Ups for the daily reward in AB Space, and I don't think you can get Mighty Millenium Faclons in the daily reward in AB SW, but you can get them every time you get to a certain number of stars:]
  • Yeah you can, you can get a falcon. I got one today before the big realization.
  • @tas your kidding right?!?? You didn't lose all your scores right???? OMG there's a way to get them back I'm sure of it! Did you get your puppy? Say you at least got your puppy!!
  • @Kathy I'm so past ready to move on to the next SW game! Just let me know when you are!! I've HAD IT!!!
Post in the New Forum!