The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1663
  • 160343 Comments
  • @rat -- Sounds awful! At least my back doesn't hurt most of the time, it is just sometimes very weak.
  • I have that problem too!
  • @theanonymoussomeone -- Which problem? Must be the drop-down menus. You're way too young to have back problems.
  • @tas--Ouch, you're too young for back problems. Might have something to do with your knuckle krackin'.
  • @Rat go to your settings and put zoom on normal and text on normal..i had that trouble before when i increased to see text better lol you are better off manually zooming in:)
  • I'm being followed by an error box shadow..error box shadow shadow
    * sung to the tune of moonshadow*
  • @Kathy--already on normal settings.
    @all--Off to bed before I get any older. nite nite
  • @mvnla, screenshot wont help because it looks fine, you press, then poof you are at toyota or the flavour of the minute. Also, you need to be on a pc to send or upload pics :-), cant do it from android tablet
  • Lol, i was going to say the same thing to tas, back or menus?
  • @Rat i brought you something;) hope this works;:)
    http://angrybir.de/19GHFMi
    Sorry i took a bite;)
  • Darn it didn't work correctly:(
    Good night all..
    Places flashlight on@Kimmiecv booth:) ((( hugs))) i missed you my friend:( hope all is well:)
    Nighty night all:)
  • Hmm, dont see any settings for text size on my device.
  • Nite kathy
  • Happy official 59th-might-as-well-be-80th birthday right NOW!
  • @rat did you see that timing? I got that within 3 seconds of 11:00 (12:00 your time. I was even considerate enough to check the time zone.) 3 human seconds is like, one rat year, right? Oh no, I might have celebrated the wrong birthday!
  • @kathy it worked! Nice cheesecake. The @rat kids will enjoy.
  • Happy birdday @Rat :)
  • Happy BirdDay @Rat :D
  • HaPpY BiRtHdaY @rat!! :) I hope you have something fun planned for your special day and that your back will allow you that enjoyment!! It's been a pleasure having you in the BP, I'm glad you too us up on the offer to pop in! You and the many kids have definantly added a lot of laughter to the place!! May the next year bring you all the wonderful things you deserve and none of the pain you absolutely Don't deserve!!! And Congrats on your new badges! Must pop over to B&R and do it officially!! :) How was your wife's homecoming? Bet you were happy to have her back in the fold!! ;)

*poofs in 5 HUGE wheels of all different kinds of cheese and places them near the rat hole for @rat and the kids to enjoy* Nimble away my friends!! :D
  • @Kathy sorry I've been scarce until later in the evening, I've been busy taking care of Dad stuff to give my Mom more of a break, hopefully things will quiet down soon so I've more time to pop in here again! :)
    * shines KitKats flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to Dreamland * Yeay it's TGIF!!! And then your Freeeeee!!! Whoo hooo!! :D
  • Happy Birthday @rat! Hope you have a good day being spoilt!
  • Good evening @kimmie!
    Good morning @mumsie!
    @rat our paths haven't crossed yet but I'm not one to miss out on a birthday party.....or cake for that matter! Have a wonderful day ! Congrats!
    @kimmie.....you ready to roll? I've got 1-2hr before the madness starts!
  • Lets DO IT @JLZ-666!!! LOL :D
  • My heads going to be spinning before the day even starts @kimmie!
  • Lol but ohhhh the coins you'll amass before work actually starts!! :D
  • I'm at 700 now so this is the way to go! Oops there you are again!
  • @JLZ-666 our whacky neighbours have been lighting fireworks off every night for the last 2 weeks, freaking Boo out and making her pant like crazy, tonight they'd just let a huge one off (mike gets the illegal ones from who knows where but they are colourful!) and literally right after that we get this HUGE BOOM that rattles the entire house! I said well frikken perfect an earthquake!! Yep it sure was!! But a wee 3.9 in Holister which happens a lot there, just felt it this time! That REALLY freaked her out!!! :O
  • Awwww poor baby :( ermmm I'd rather have fireworks than earthquakes! Kimmie my connection keeps dropping,probably because I'm in the attic so stick with me!! Why is the nutter doing it every night?
  • Ok so we need to get you 900 more to get the 50 count!! Definantly the way to go!! :) Crap Mosquitos are eating me alive!!! :(
  • Every dog in the neighbourhood must be petrified! Do you guys not have a noise pollution law? Is that the crazies that do the karaoke? LOL!
  • LOL :D this one wasn't a roller it was a quick shaker, Boom and done!! ;) No worries, I'm in no hurry! Argh the nutter does it All Year Long!! But he loves to do several each night this time of year because the 4th is coming! Not sure why this neighbourhood of dweebs thinks it's fun to set them off year round but from end of may to end of July they set them off All Night Long!!! :(
  • I must have had a scratch party in my sleep last night Kimmie cos I've started off all the bites again :( I've made some of them bleed! It looks like I've got chicken pix!
  • WAHAHAHAAAHA nope they only cackle uh sing uh hurt my ears!!! And yes we do! The law says they can light off LEGAL ones from June 28th to July 4th from noon until 10pm, but they don't bother with the laws! Sooo all year long and especially nightly from end May to end July before it gets sporratic again! Idiots!! Tons of us are pissed because it traumatizes our animals! They sit there shivering and panting as close to you as they can get! Poor babies! We've taken to turning on our tv music station and playing it loudly so it muffles the sound somewhat!! And it's bloody HOT here right now but we've got to shut the windows to help muffle the sound even more!! :/
  • OUCH!!! :( I do the same thing with the mosquito bites JLZ-666 I can't stop itching them and they start to bleed :( Thankfully they rarely bite my face so just my hands, arm and legs are a bleeding mess!! Evil blood suckers!!!
  • Chicken pix??????? Sounds like I went to sleep with a family bucket from KFC!!!! LOL!!! POX you donut!! Kimmie my poor old family dog was a wreck :((( so awful to watch. Kimmie my time is almost up :( where did 1/2hr go? Don't think I'll have another break till lunch time & you'll be in bed by then.......hopefully;) speak soon and catch you later! Love ya! X
  • Heehee!!! I saw pox @JLZ-666! LOL Wow that went fast!! No worries well do it as time allows until you get enough coins! There's always tomorrow night and so on!! Hope your day goes quickly and your night slowly!! :) Mwaaah love ya too XOXOXOXO
  • Hey everyone :)
  • Hi Harry!
  • G'morning Kimmie - do earthquakes and fireworks mean even less sleep than usual?
  • Hello @mumsie! :) Thanks for the latest funnies!! :D
  • Sorry also meant to say Hi @tas.
  • Glad you enjoyed them!
  • Naw well not the fireworks usually I sleep through those unless Boo wakes me up, the earthquakes will sometimes wake me up though not always! ;)
  • Hey @tas, @kimmie and @mumsie, how are you?
  • Fine how are you @Harrystar6? :)
  • How funny it seems to me to say 'not always' to earthquakes! Cannot imagine them to be so routine - bit like our rain! It's pouring again here and I'm off soon to play golf in a Charity Competition - don't mind if it starts raining while I'm out there HATE having to start off with it raining!
Post in the New Forum!