The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1673
  • 160343 Comments
  • I think I have, not sure actually. I love Roti, but I think the Roti that is sold here comes with potatoes, greens and chicken... you mentioned Roti.. is that Indian? in that case... yup had it TONS of time and love it. I also have seen programs about the indian food I believe it was anthony bourdain with "no reservations" and I could not watch the show without wanting to go out and find the food he showed :D
  • @Ripsy Ahhh well I am not really friends with either Ben or Jerry, so that is why I did not recognize it. (in other words, I am not an ice cream girl... I know, I know, weird but true)
  • @E-Star Yup, the same one. Sometimes it's stuffed, sometimes not.
  • I think we lost @rat with all the talk about food... I think I see his feet sticking out of the fridge hee hee
  • Ice Cream is a gift from the Heavens.
  • Butter Pecan
  • pistachio pistachio
  • Coconuterlyfair.....Karamel sutra.......oooooooooh ;))))
  • Tub....spoon = happy;)
  • Although I am not a real adventures type to begin with, I do love a wide range of food from all different cultures. @iamMighty do you have different cuisines over there or mainly the indian cuisine?
  • HaaHaa!! Coconutterly fair! Dang predictive!
  • LOL Ripsy not so sure, I believe my hubby is (need a bucket yet hahahah LOL) but nope ice cream doesn't not tickle my fancy... I am more the cheese, crackers, nuts kinda girl :D
  • Karamel sutra? don't tell me that is a real name for an ice cream flavor?!
  • Mainly Indian. But slowly I'm seeing that many outlets are introducing American food.
  • Yep it is @estar and aptly named! Just heaven ;) I have to agree and say I'm more cheese,crackers and crisps but sometimes only ice cream will do! Tonight,after Indian food it's cold,sweet ice cream!
  • Chubby Hubby
  • Yup. After all that Indian food you do need something soothing to the stomach @JLZ
  • Hi everyone
    I just LOVE ice cream, I could eat it every day, especially in the summer.
    Speaking of which... OB, bring me some ice cream please :D
  • Ow dear those names of the ice creams?! I think I lived under a rock cause I never heard any of these!
  • Hey Annifrid! another ice cream fan and you also am friends with Ben&Jerry ?
  • ben & jerrys are known for their flavor names. their plain vanilla is unreal
  • must leave now. home made baked ravioli & garlic bread for dinner tonight
  • @mighty I can only imagine what your mum cooks up! Unfortunately the only company that isn't in Mumbai is hubby's but my stepdad is a regular visitor to India and just loves it :)
  • They don't sell Ben&Jerry over here, but I'm sure we'd be good friends if they did ;D
    I've never had a flavor of ice cream that I wouldn't like.
  • @JLZ Oh alright, though do visit it if you decide to do someday.
  • Have a great dinner Ripsy!
  • Enjoy @ripsy that sounds delish:) but B&J'S vanilla? Hmmm prefer a nice Italian for vanilla but they can't be beaten for the flavours :)
    You don't get B&J'S @annifried? What about Haagen Dazs? Strawberry cheesecake? Praline & cream? Yikes my hubby is seriously looking at me wondering why I'm drooling over my phone.
    @mighty is that a personal invitation? Because home cooking sounds very tempting lol!
  • Love garlic-breads! Have a good dinner.
  • @JLZ Once a neighbor or any guests comes to a family's house, it's a tradition in India that no one leaves without having something so you're always welcome.
  • Wish there was a poof method, cause than I would visit all those places for sure! Just wanna spend my little sleep I do take each night in my own bed... I know another weird thing. But there is no place like home and most places I do want to see require a great amount of traveling time, so getting home on the same day is a bit hard to do hee hee
  • @EStar I also like to sleep in my own bed, it's hard to fall asleep without plush toys all around me :D
  • @mighty that's what I love about travelling and from what I hear about India....I believe you! Don't worry I won't be turning up at your doorstep but the offer is very welcome and generous!
    Sorry @all hubby is at his limit of "birdie time" so movie is going on. Have a great Sat night!
    Kisses @estar talk real soon XX
  • Well I don't have plush toys anymore, just a hubby, but even with hubby, sleeping in a foreign country is just not my cup of tea. Besides that it costs a ton of money to even get there. I imagine poofing will be much cheaper LOL

@JLZ well it was great having you here, so a big kiss to Hubby for letting us borrow you for a while, speak to you soon kisses to you as well!
  • No problem @JLZ :)
    @E-Star Agreed. Never visited the US. Hope poofing was real but you can't get everything you want :P
  • So true iamMighty :D now I have a Rolling Stones song in my head LOL
  • I am off to make a new ending for my new Ham'o'ween revisit videos. Will be lurking!
    @iamMighty it was a real pleasure to talk to you today, I love learning new things about different cultures and JLZ is right, the main feeling about india is that they are warm and generous people and you are no exception so it seems!
  • I think @iamMighty has fallen a sleep here in the BP, OB can you bring me a blanket. Poor guy, it is 4:00AM he must be exhausted! Sweet dreams iamMighty!
  • Holy Moley!! ,i missed a whole bunch today..
    (((E*)))
    *gently nudges @iamMighty * poofs him home to bed..sweet dreams mighty
    OB a PigKiller please:)
  • [[[hugs]]]] kathy!!! yep the pages turn on a blink of an eye :D
  • Lol E* that was going to be a next jukebox pick for me;)
    *hangs head in sorrow* those stupid piggies kept me too busy all day now I've missed everyone:(
  • Haha there she is!! Its o.k i wouldn't be able to keep up anyhow..:)
  • No better excuse for not to be at the nest than when you are fighting the good fight Kathy, so keep you head up high. Made any good progress today?
  • Nope None!! Hoth 18 driving me nuts!! Quite a few almosts doesn't bring home the bacon!!:(
  • aww sorry to hear that Kathy, the "almost" ones are the worst. Gives you just enough of a glimmer of hope to hang in there :/
  • Yep at it most of the day:( lol going back in for more torture!
    OB another PigKiller please:)
    (((( hugs E* sweet dreams i know you were just going good luck in ham o'ween:)
    Thanks for all your videos I'm hitting seasons next:) love ya:)
  • Enjoy the torture my friend, I have just finished my end part of the Ham'o'ween videos, so just about to edit the videos. Hope to upload them tomorrow! And you are welcome my friend, I hear a lot of people following me in Seasons LOL I hope you all will do well and hope the new videos will help! [[[huggs]]] Kathy! see ya tomorrow!
  • The worst ones are when you do extremely well with the first bird and then totally mess up the second, way easier shot. That makes me angry like a bird.
    Good luck in Hoth @Kathy, I also have to visit that planet :)
  • Kk :) ((( hugs)))).see you tomorrow have fun:)
  • Oh lol @Annifrid i am famous fur messaging up second shot!!
  • Yeah Annifrid those really mess with the mind for sure, but still the almosts are the ones that can keep me on a level the whole day.. errrr scratch that whole week LOL
Post in the New Forum!